• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I don't do facebook. Oh well, I had a fun few days.

I feel somewhat responsible. I didn't think that you might not save your account and reroll after they were done giving out like 200 stones on new accounts. How many does it give you now? Should still be possible to roll a good starter account but yeah. RIP :(

Fox1304

Did a YOLO multi on the Vegeta banner without too much hope, since I was already tired of waiting for the next ones and got bored of the events....
Vegeta SSJ4 (new) and VB (2nd dupe). Well, should YOLO more often :D
Edit : crap, VB not SV...

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
M98KYgw.jpg

Got bored...

Shouta

I logged into my JP account the last few days and got 50 stones for coming back to it. Ddi a pull on the new banner and got Kale on it, lol. I probably won't be playing much on the account but I'll mess around with it for a few days since I do have the Masked Saiyan and SS4 Vegeta on it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have to say the current banner was kinda brutal...so many pulls without getting Goku or Vegeta - i def. needed a break after that disappointment. Didnt play much but i at least did enough runs to get one more Dragonstone so i bought another FP Frieza and unlocked his bottom right node.

Out of stones and everything now - ill need to start save up again for the next bigger event. Still need to do some GT Event runs for the Elder Kai, need 3 more to max FP Frieza.

Because i didnt get Goku/Vegeta i need a break from my Super team....too disappointed lol. My Villian team will get more love now.

Rose/Goku Black
Fusion Zamasu/Buuhan
FP Frieza/Baby 2

If i can max skill FP Frieza all of the members except Baby 2 would be at SA10, so pretty nice.

I was told Cooler would be pretty badass in combination with FP Frieza - do we know how long it will be until his banner shows up ? Need to start saving for that one.

Xanru

I have to say the current banner was kinda brutal...so many pulls without getting Goku or Vegeta - i def. needed a break after that disappointment. Didnt play much but i at least did enough runs to get one more Dragonstone so i bought another FP Frieza and unlocked his bottom right node.

Out of stones and everything now - ill need to start save up again for the next bigger event. Still need to do some GT Event runs for the Elder Kai, need 3 more to max FP Frieza.

Because i didnt get Goku/Vegeta i need a break from my Super team....too disappointed lol. My Villian team will get more love now.

Rose/Goku Black
Fusion Zamasu/Buuhan
FP Frieza/Baby 2

If i can max skill FP Frieza all of the members except Baby 2 would be at SA10, so pretty nice.

I was told Cooler would be pretty badass in combination with FP Frieza - do we know how long it will be until his banner shows up ? Need to start saving for that one.

Honestly Cooler will probably show up during the 200mil campaign. He showed up in JPN literally right after the SS4's rotated out.

cw_sasuke

Honestly Cooler will probably show up during the 200mil campaign. He showed up in JPN literally right after the SS4's rotated out.

lol...so much for saving up - man if i dont get him either ill probably need a break xD
But thanks.

We are getting some free stones during that campaign right ? Hope its enough for at least 1 multi.

cw_sasuke

Trying to get SSJ4 vegeta has sapped all the care i have for this game... Ive done so many multi-pulls.....

Feel you bro - same here...ive poured everything i had into this banner - didnt even get the 10 Kais for 50 gems.

At least now i understand why Bamco can afford to give out so many free stones or have sales on Dragonstones....havent played another Gacha game where you would need so many Multis to get the featured Top units from a banner.

idonteven

ssj4 gogeta and omega shenron coming to global...my wallet...please

swtn.gif

getting broly and ssj4 was bad enough

dont do this to me

edit: Friday, August 4, 2017 1:30:00 AM GMT-05:00 DST

cw_sasuke

SSJ4 Gogeta exists ? I dont remeber that from GT...than again i never really watched that anime.

Be still my beating heart.... I've been waiting for a Ssj4 gogeta card... and he is teq too I don't have any good teq units except for Gotenks

My wallet is gonna be sooooooo dry lol

Omega looks good too

idonteven

Be still my beating heart.... I've been waiting for a Ssj4 gogeta card... and he is teq too I don't have any good teq units except for Gotenks

My wallet is gonna be sooooooo dry lol

wont be suprised if they are super and extreme leaders

these stats shit on all 120% leads so they must be

wont be suprised if they are super and extreme leaders

these stats shit on all 120% leads so they must be

Global getting Super/Extreme 120% leads before JP??? Before the other units are even out?? That's crazy

Having goku and vegeta on that same team is gonna be overkill on every event

Fuck gogeta doesn't have saiyan roar...

Aurizen

Wow! I'm hearing SSJ4 GOGETA is gonna be released with an omega shenron.... So how do they weigh up? To ssj3 TEQ GOTENKS, and STR Omega shenron?I was really saving for the INT Gogeta. I still have over 400 stones so I should be good.

List of Cards I will never get:
LR Broly
LR Gohan
LR MV
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Goku

Edit: O and rose & black

and soon I will be able to add
INT Gogeta
SSJ4 Gogeta

I think these are gonna come out on Global and Japan simultaneously for the 200m celebration. First time that's happened but there it is. Since we're in the 120% meta now, why not? It's gonna make rainbow teams sick as hell. I think they'll have 70%/90% leader skills, could be more tho, but I feel like that'd be really OP.

cw_sasuke

Man just when i accepted that my Super team wont get a mayor boost soon the drop frigging SSJ4 Gogeta on us. He is TEQ too - the lackluster color on my teams so far.

If i could pull him i could run:

SS4 Gogeta
Gogeta
SV
VB
Super Saiyan GT Trunks
SSJ Gotenks

Dammnit....now i want him.

Cruxist

Straight 120+ for Super and Extreme.

Nonsense. I thought we were going to get more varied stuff with the new "team" mechanic in japan but I guess we're just going for crazy strength/stat boosts still.

Tamanon

Banned
Super TEQ is preeeeeetty good.

Need to see that leader skill.

Also.....that Shenron, combined with Cooler coming....Extreme PHY kinda a beast!

cw_sasuke

When you are a casual Dokkan f2player that just spent over 300 stones without getting shit on the SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta banners and Bamco drops this SSJ4 Gogeta news on you .....this game is brutal.

Reminds me of Fire Emblem Heroes and the Ike banner being followed by the Top Tier Banner with Hector and co. lol

Top Bottom