• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Skii

I'm guessing the 200m download ticket banner will go up for JP for a week and then we'll get the SSJ4 Gogeta banner.

Global got played big time. Especially those who went big to get Rose and VB dupes lmao

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm guessing the 200m download ticket banner will go up for JP for a week and then we'll get the SSJ4 Gogeta banner.

Global got played big time. Especially those who went big to get Rose and VB dupes lmao

Shrug, global players been complaining about being so far behind Japan for the longest time, if their end goal is to bring the games closer together, there is bound to be some of this.

Watch INT Gogeta and STR Janemba be on those two banners along with maybe Angel Goku and Android 17.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
But VB is still good though. Assuming these are new Hero/Villain leads you still want him on there.

SSJ4 Gogeta is good but he may not even hit as hard as SSJ4 Goku.

He's a bit disappointing too. He's missing some links (though you can only fit 7 on to a card so it's understandable) and he doesn't have the Super Effective to all that both previous Gogetas had. I did expect this card to hit harder than Goku and he doesn't.

Aiii

So not worth it
But VB is still good though. Assuming these are new Hero/Villain leads you still want him on there.

SSJ4 Gogeta is good but he may not even hit as hard as SSJ4 Goku

He will hit at least in the neighbourhood of Goku, he already has the counter (and the first Gogeta to not ignore type disadvantage). There is no way his damage isn't at least around the 1 million mark at SA10, and likely higher. Vegeta has lower damage because he is a tank first and foremost, but I would be suprised if Gogeta isn't on par with Goku.

Expecting 90 or 100% damage increase so he should be hitting around 1.3 million I expect. He self buffs to 120% increase along with that after all.

Should i stop trying to pull for ssj4 vegeta and wait for ssj4 gogeta?

I wanted a super agl team to go with my super str and super rainbow.

Right now my VB team is

VB
SV
LR Gohan
STR ssj trunks GT
PHY ssj gotenks
STR ssj3 goku GT

Xanru

He will hit at least in the neighbourhood of Goku, he already has the counter (and the first Gogeta to not ignore type disadvantage). There is no way his damage isn't at least around the 1 million mark at SA10, and likely higher. Vegeta has lower damage because he is a tank first and foremost, but I would be suprised if Gogeta isn't on par with Goku.

Expecting 90 or 100% damage increase so he should be hitting around 1.3 million I expect. He self buffs to 120% increase along with that after all. .

It's going to be 1.0 increase on his sa multiplier, like gotenks.

Kettch

SSJ4 Gogeta is good but he may not even hit as hard as SSJ4 Goku.

He's a bit disappointing too. He's missing some links (though you can only fit 7 on to a card so it's understandable) and he doesn't have the Super Effective to all that both previous Gogetas had. I did expect this card to hit harder than Goku and he doesn't.

Well, we haven't seen the leader skills yet. Super Effective for all super characters is probably too OP, but all super characters against extreme characters might be narrow enough.

This move makes a lot of sense. Global players know what's coming, right? Say you're a global player and you know, like me, you wanna save till INT Gogeta because you don't wanna run super TEQ or whatever. Well guess what, now you have the new Super lead, who is a boss, and suddenly Angel Goku is looking pretty sexy. It creates more value for every single upcoming banner, which means more money for Bamco, those evil bastards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

I don't think we'll see significant changes in the rollout of the 120% leads, but putting out the new Super/Extreme leads ahead of them is smart. VB and Rose are still gonna be fire as subs because they're absolutely amazing units.

Also re: Gogeta's damage, consider that he has a HIGH chance to counter supers. If it's like Goku's counter, that thing will crit for over a million all by itself. I think he'll be just fine, Super effective damage would have been great, but consider that a team with 2 SS4 Gogetas and INT Gogeta would be completely stupid. It's smart balancing imo, and at least he's TEQ so gets free 5 crit. Super is already going to be incredibly strong with this guy.

Welp, after getting more than I could have ever dreamed, I should have saved my stones instead of trying for VB. Thought there wouldn't be anything I could want for a long while. I was very wrong. Holy crap

denebj

Neo Member
That's pretty crazy to release an other massive banner right after the SSJ4 and the returning of LR Broly banner .... Most people blew all their stones on the 2nd anniversary LOL Plus it is anew banner for JPN and GLB, pretty nuts !

Great move from Bamco but not for us ahahahahah

I think it is definitely a way from Bamco to entice people to spend on those new banners that JPN does not have . Since we know what's coming, we can save ahead of time. So by re-shuffling the banners , it throws us of :-O

I got lucky do not spent too many stones to pull the SSJ4 so I have a bunch saved . We will see what's the leader skill is and what type of summon we get (3+1 ?) I hope it is not a regular 50 multi !

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I think you guys are overselling his counter. Even if it was guaranteed to counter a super it still wouldn't be consistent damage since you don't know when you're getting supered, unless it's the INT Kid Buu fight

I think you guys are overselling his counter. Even if it was guaranteed to counter a super it still wouldn't be consistent damage since you don't know when you're getting supered, unless it's the INT Kid Buu fight

it's not like he's gonna be weak even without it tho. Just saying it's something to consider when evaluating his overall strengths. I mean jesus, he's gonna hit very hard, be a decent tank, debuff EX enemies, AND have a good chance to negate and counter a super. Guy does damn near everything.

MiTYH

Welp, after getting more than I could have ever dreamed, I should have saved my stones instead of trying for VB. Thought there wouldn't be anything I could want for a long while. I was very wrong. Holy crap

This for me too. Who could have predicted it so soon?!

Karsha

This is such a weird move, Rose and VB were released like 2-3 months ago too early for SUPER/EXTREME type leaders especially if they are 120 (even 100 they'd still make the other 120% leaders unapealing imho ). My theory is that they might replace Angel Goku and Cooler since global shouldn't have a lot of appeal for those characters ...still curious to see where will they go with it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
New Omega is beast for extreme phys, but I'm a little salty they are coming out with a better Omega that can't be used on the same villain team as my MVP str omega.

I'm waiting for the tickets and events to be over before feeding dupes to system. Have 3 SSJ Bardock INT from WT lol.

The struggle for Elder kais with Hercule medals is annoying. Need to do it in the next few days.

I pulled 2 SSJ Trunks GT STR today in a row on Veggie banner lol. It will suck if I get Vegeta the last day since there won't be Veggie medals for him till next event.

I want my 50 stones back for pulling for STR Omegle Shitron

I want my 9 EKs back for using em on him. Also my Z-Swords.

I'm waiting for the tickets and events to be over before feeding dupes to system. Have 3 SSJ Bardock INT from WT lol.

The struggle for Elder kais with Hercule medals is annoying. Need to do it in the next few days.

I pulled 2 SSJ Trunks GT STR today in a row on Veggie banner lol. It will suck if I get Vegeta the last day since there won't be Veggie medals for him till next event.

I don't see the hercule event for whatever reason...I see metal fruits though.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
What card is the goku one? Is it new?

Also I want that vegeta lol

It a dokkan of the old Spirit Bomb Goku they gave away during the first anniversary

https://dbz.space/cards/1005530-goku-monumental-dreams

They're likely going to be giving away the card again

edit: The game is getting updated to 3.3, in jp this got rid of the app reset thing. Also brought rainbow stars though!

Oh it also brings the phase change update, so cards keep buffs for different stages of fights. This is a huge buff for SSJ4 Goku.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
WT should be interesting without the ability to close the app when the enemy is supering.

g1oJQdx.jpg

It a dokkan of the old Spirit Bomb Goku they gave away during the first anniversary

edit: The game is getting updated to 3.3, in jp this got rid of the app reset thing. Also brought rainbow stars though!

Oh it also brings the phase change update, so cards keep buffs for different stages of fights. This is a huge buff for SSJ4 Goku.

fuck...that is gonna make LR Frieza/Goku more annoying...

This is awesome. Happy to see certain buffs will be relevant again.

Edit: oh, THAT App reset thing. Thought you meant a bug. Well shit.

I was really hoping the backlash would make them reconsider. The scouter is shit if it doesn't let us know the current turn. Far too many times LR Frieza supered me as soon as phase 3 started...like do I seriously have to use a baba just to be sure? If they sell babas in the zeni shop like they do with Senzu's i'd be a little less mad tbh.

Durden77

I'm kind of oddly looking forward to the app close fix. Except for World Tour. Would Tour is going to fuckin be ass without it.

I think these are gonna come out on Global and Japan simultaneously for the 200m celebration. First time that's happened but there it is. Since we're in the 120% meta now, why not? It's gonna make rainbow teams sick as hell. I think they'll have 70%/90% leader skills, could be more tho, but I feel like that'd be really OP.

70% spot is already filled with Trunks/Zamasu.

70% spot is already filled with Trunks/Zamasu.

I think he means 70% as base and 90% as dokkan ability since Trunks and Zamasu both do 70% max and 1ki.

I think its actually gonna be 80% and 2ki into 100% and 3ki for Gogeta and Omega.

Gogeta will give super effective damage to everyone as his leader skill too. Gotta make him godly somehow since his passive isn't that amazing considering SSJ4 Goku gets 30% more on his attack boost.

Top Bottom