• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Have they even cycled all of the events needed for the first set of medals for the androids since they added them? I've had 4 out of the 5, but unless I've missed something I swear they haven't put the last set up for grabs yet. Also I see what NB are up to, and you're not having my stones! Those things are waiting for SSJ4. That was a very sly move.

As far as I've seen, FP Frieza is the only one that wasn't put up.

Tamanon

Banned
FP Frieza SHOULD be coming back during the Goku Black event.

I haven't seen the old Buu event in a while, and that's what I'm missing to get my Androids past the first stage at least.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I need both Buu and Frieza, as well as Ultimate Gohan to get my androids to the 2nd to last step. Then I wait forever for the dokkans since I didn't have good enough teams to bother with them when they were all up a few months ago. All I have right now is 77 SSBKK goku medals.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well, regarding Broly event, the good news is that it can drop multiple different medals.

Just did a run that dropped 4 medals: 1 Broten, 1 Brohan and 2 Broku.

Obviously, the one card I don't have is Goku, so i'm sure they will drop 5 times as often as the others.

And sometimes nothing drops at all like it was for my first 4 runs

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Zhtaylz.png

Yippee

Tamanon

Banned
I'm going to need just the Broku medals on my main account. Other account has Broten.

At least we have something to farm....now?

And tourney tomorrow!

This world tournament is gonna be killer. No content means everyone is gonna grind extra hard on it.

Good news is that I refilled on orb changers and improved MV's SA count. Though I'm saving the majority for SSB Vegito.

Maxim726X

So, what does the ideal team for Xeno Trunks look like for the WT?

I have the PHY SSB Vegeta, so I could technically nuke with him. I have Trunks at SA10... Just need some good support units.

I have the PHY SSB Vegeta, so I could technically nuke with him. I have Trunks at SA10... Just need some good support units.

Well the Dokkan for SSB Vegeta PHY isn't here yet but yes you can nuke better using a team like that. Post your box and lets see if we can make a good WT team for you.

Were some new missions Just added? Got like 100 stones from them

If you go up to rank 200, you get 127 stones. Should be 137 but they mistook one of the rewards for 5 stones instead of 15 stones.

MisterMac

This world tournament is gonna be killer. No content means everyone is gonna grind extra hard on it.

Good news is that I refilled on orb changers and improved MV's SA count. Though I'm saving the majority for SSB Vegito.

These new Elder Kais for Gems just out my Majin Vegeta at SA10. I should be able to aoe nuke even purple characters now.

I'd be tempted by than Kamehameha GSSR but I know I wouldn't pull an AGL. Back to saving for SSJ4. Hopefully I bang enough stones to pull Vegeta and Rosé from that one

MisterMac

Blockers are the most important. If you have STR SSJ3 Vegeta, INT Janemba or AGL Super Vegito. Vegito is the worst options out of all since he can't take a Super. SSJ3 Vegeta is best becaus a round doesn't last long enough for his buff to expire.

Any characters with good attack links to Xeno Trunks will be good too, since he doesn't hit very hard. You don't need to worry about Ki links since you are nuking.

And any characters who can assist in orb changing.

Arrrammis

8 runs so far and I've gotten 8 Goten medals and one Gohan medal... and the only card I don't have is Goten. They really want me to pull on this banner, but I must remain strong!

BrunoM

Never done it before, so how does this WT work?
And do I have a decent enough box to try it?
Is that xeno dokkan ?
If yes

Phy ssb vegeta (lead)

Phy xeno trunks (attacks all)

Agl frieza (best tank in the game glb)

Internet ssj2 goku (takes cake of himself for supers and may make it easy for xeno)

Str ssj3 vegeta (not as Good as the other ssj3 veta but can tank most normal hits due to high def)

Agl ssj goku (easy here he gives +2ki as passive)

Make sure to keep phy ssb vegeta and xeno together and for friend try bringing people who link with seno +ki links or passives that are plus ki links

Also make sure to do it on x1 or x3 you won't have any problems getting your 20 straight wins for some oe just starting that's the most important
Will get you 3 gssr tickets

BrunoM

I thought it was today cause of posts on here but I checked Reddit just now...it's scheduled for 11:30pm PDT tonight.

That barely counts as today and is the 17th for most people.
Yeah I went on reddit after asking here made a post asking may have been where you seen it lol

Yeah 11:30 pacific 3:30 est so yeah hard to even call it 16 but yeah lol

MiTYH

Same here, woke up and thought "Oh boy, WT!" but no, guess I'll wake up tomorrow with that. Stink s that it's on a weekend when I have other things to do. But 3 days, well, that should be enough time to squeak by with a 20win streak, even if my only available team is SV.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So the new SSJ3 Goku is the Teq neo god. I wonder if phys and int will be villains, to keep the 3/2 parity that the regular god leads have but reversed.

Masked bardock is a rainbow lead with the same leader skill as the current super/extreme leads, so that's something.

Anoregon

to be fair I have absolutely no idea where that character comes from. Is he from a movie or something? I'm talking about the masked thing specifically, I know who Bardock is.

Tamanon

Banned
to be fair I have absolutely no idea where that character comes from. Is he from a movie or something? I'm talking about the masked thing specifically, I know who Bardock is.

Xenoverse 2

-edit-

Interesting thing about the new SSJ3 being an Angel is that means we can finally run a full SSJ3 team. SSJ3 Gotenks, Goku, Vegeta, Goku GT, Vegeta GT, Goku(Angel)

Yeah it's a lame Xenoverse 2 "twist", they were kind of scraping the barrel for story ideas in that game

Does anyone know if the Baba shop cards / elder kais are permanent? or will they disappear after a while? I want to get the kais first but if the characters disappear I might grab Yamcha first.

Meneses

The bad thing about new characters is going to watch the video of their super and realising that my game has never run as smoothly as that.

Is that xeno dokkan ?
If yes

Phy ssb vegeta (lead)

Phy xeno trunks (attacks all)

Agl frieza (best tank in the game glb)

Internet ssj2 goku (takes cake of himself for supers and may make it easy for xeno)

Str ssj3 vegeta (not as Good as the other ssj3 veta but can tank most normal hits due to high def)

Agl ssj goku (easy here he gives +2ki as passive)

Make sure to keep phy ssb vegeta and xeno together and for friend try bringing people who link with seno +ki links or passives that are plus ki links

Also make sure to do it on x1 or x3 you won't have any problems getting your 20 straight wins for some oe just starting that's the most important
Will get you 3 gssr tickets

Bah thanks for the tips but my xeno trunks isn't dokkan, I got the trunks medals but I don't have enough gohan medals >_<

Bah thanks for the tips but my xeno trunks isn't dokkan, I got the trunks medals but I don't have enough gohan medals >_<

Just put on your best team at x1 and grind out 20 wins for your GSSR tickets. It shouldn't be all that hard at that difficulty. You can probably recruit some Super Vegito friends for some tanking/counter abilities as well to make it go a bit faster.

Meneses

By some miracle of RNGesus, I managed to end up with exactly 7 of each medal, so i'm done with the Broly event.

Wish the tournament started on saturday, I bet i'm gonna be half-paying attention to it during work tomorrow and lose my streak to a sudden super.

Fuck this game ughhhh. I need 1 more Brohan medal, after 4 runs with zero drops I get 3 awakening medals. I get giggity and PRAY that it's one of each. Nope 2 Broten, and a Broku. BOTH OF WHICH I HAVE 10 OF! Goddammit.

13 Broku, 10 Broten, 6 Brohan. Two runs in a row, get 2 and 1, both runs get me Broku. goddammit!

Top Bottom