• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Oh god, why are the AGL Awakening medal missions so shit right now? There are barely any on the stage and I can't get any Korins that I need. -_-

Yeah these really are never worth doing when they aren't boosted. I'm actually getting a decent amount of Korins just doing LR Goku.

Also my fully duped out LR Goku is already SA9 and I only just broke 400 medals. That's 12 card drops for those at home.

Khansolo1

After reading everyone's posts, I'm so glad I grinded LR out already.

f6cefdca30c75a9d5b352ce9eb752d80.png

Ummm, stick with the Bulma team, but rotate out Bee Pan/Trunks for whatever stage you're playing. So Bee Pan/another STR for stage 4, King Vegeta/another INT for stage 3.

So what characters should I replace them with?
https://dbz.space/box/Khansolo97

Voror

Is there a current recommendation on the characters to focus on for that LR Goku mission? I saw AGL characters are a no go, but seemed to see characters like Chilled and Android 16 as being among the priority.

Sounds like the Bulma TEQ SSR they have the special mission for is good too?

Is there a current recommendation on the characters to focus on for that LR Goku mission? I saw AGL characters are a no go, but seemed to see characters like Chilled and Android 16 as being among the priority.

Sounds like the Bulma TEQ SSR they have the special mission for is good too?

You only need those INT units for Stage 3. Once you beat it once, you unlock Stage 4, and the Goku you fight is PHY type so you'll make adjustments to either an all STR team with Grandpa Gohan as leader, or all TEQ team with the Bulma as leader.

Just got my second double drop. I only need 7 more cards to have a second SA10 LR Goku and I don't even have 500 medals yet. Drop rate's pretty good, all told, if you're still farming medals.

So is this team good for stage 4?
GqT4AMFl.jpg

Once you dokkan your strike cards (Tao and Jackie Chun), you could probably make that work.
Your HP will be low and you'll probably never super with BeePan and Tao, so they'd mainly just be blockers. Do you have any other farmable TEQs? Maybe Cabba?

Khansolo1

Once you dokkan your strike cards (Tao and Jackie Chun), you could probably make that work.
Your HP will be low and you'll probably never super with BeePan and Tao, so they'd mainly just be blockers. Do you have any other farmable TEQs? Maybe Cabba?
I don't have any other farmable TEQ's, but do you think there are other characters I should get?

So did you guys use your Kais on Omega PHY and SS4 Gogeta?

Absolutely not, I would never do that
unless I pulled them

since my last post I got 5(!) more Gokus including another double drop. 2 more and I'm done and can farm stage 3 for the remainder of the medals I need. And I haven't even got my first Goku to LR yet! Epic showdown is for the birds, man

Khansolo1

Absolutely not, I would never do that
unless I pulled them

since my last post I got 5(!) more Gokus including another double drop. 2 more and I'm done and can farm stage 3 for the remainder of the medals I need. And I haven't even got my first Goku to LR yet! Epic showdown is for the birds, man
This is my current Str team
wFbx7P5l.jpg

I just acquired str ssj3 goku. Should I put him in there, or leave it as it is?

Arrrammis

This is my current Str team
wFbx7P5l.jpg

I just acquired str ssj3 goku. Should I put him in there, or leave it as it is?

Leave it as is. As much as it pains me to say it, SSj3 Goku is a really old card and lacks the damage/utility of all of the cards in that team. The only reason to sub in SSj3 Goku is maybe to take out Pikkon to have a pure SSj team, but there's not much point.

Arrrammis

Should I feed him to baba or keep him around?

I'd say keep him around, but I'm a collector (I never baba a card unless it's a dupe of a terrible card), so it's really up to you. If you absolutely need baba points then go ahead, but I'd hang on to him. Still pretty nice even if he's not in the meta nowadays.

Meneses

Yeah, never sell cards you don't have dupes of. You never know when they get a Dokkan or a rebirth or whatever.

Also, considering we're moving on to Category leaders (Assuming Global SS4 Gogeta and Omega will be the same as the Japan ones), there could be some SSJ3 category down the line.

Khansolo1

I'm on the top left of Ssj4 goku's hidden potential. My crit is at lvl 17, and my combo is at lvl 6. Goku already hits like a train, and I'm not sure which to pick.
Btw I already did everything in the lower right

VKZ1NDal.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'm just gonna start quoting this instead of having human trashcan repost it every few pages.

ABC: Always Be Crit. After that Additional Attack. Dodge is a poor choice generally. The exception here is Gogeta who I believe benefits more from additional than crits because of his super effective passive.

Xanru

Yeah, never sell cards you don't have dupes of. You never know when they get a Dokkan or a rebirth or whatever.

Also, considering we're moving on to Category leaders (Assuming Global SS4 Gogeta and Omega will be the same as the Japan ones), there could be some SSJ3 category down the line.

Except Champa, **** Champa.

Ive got a double Bulma Teq team atm for my LR goku farming since i didnt get any int or str units yet. Should i continue doing stage 1 for goku drops or try stage 4 where i struggled and barely won my first time?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Why would you get rid of champa?
He doesn't fit very well on many teams, but he can hit for 250k+ at SA1 even.
At SA10, full paths, phy pan support, he can crit for over 1.5m.

Not a great card by any means, but definitely not something I'd throw in the trash.

I cull any dupes that aren't worth on units. So Champa dupes, baba trash. Anything not S tier or higher goes to baba usually.

Why spend gems to get the hourglass for a unit I'll probably never invest orbs into and open dupes?

Thats why my AGL Golden Freiza and INT Golden Freiza is waiting for TEQ Golden Frieza dupe so that when I reverse him. Can up the SA by feeding them to the TEQ lol.

Fed the dupe SSB Vegeta PHY I got to baba too. Should have upped the SA on my INT Vegeta but meh.

Champa doesn't have a dokkan, there's no reversing to open paths for him.

But you would never spend orbs on him anyways? He has shitty links.

Also I'm pissed at the amount of x5 medals I'm getting. WTF! Seriously some BS how they made it that low and the regular energy cost is supposed to be 50.

Not a great card by any means, but definitely not something I'd throw in the trash.

I got three of em, I saved 1 in the off chance he gets a dokkan but no way in hell would I spend orbs on him, even if he gets a dokkan there's PHY units far superior to him.

Styles

So is it worth it to farm for Super Baby 1?

I had all the required medals but then had to spend most of the Gohan medals to DA Possessed Gohan for LR Goku farm

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
But you would never spend orbs on him anyways? He has shitty links.

Also I'm pissed at the amount of x5 medals I'm getting. WTF! Seriously some BS how they made it that low and the regular energy cost is supposed to be 50.

Maybe?
His links are a problem, but his damage potential is huge, but then I'd actually have to pull 5 of him as well.

He's got pretty good potential for a nasty dokkan as well, so I would never sell him to baba if it wasn't a dupe.

Maybe?
His links are a problem, but his damage potential is huge, but then I'd actually have to pull 5 of him as well.

He's got pretty good potential for a nasty dokkan as well, so I would never sell him to baba if it wasn't a dupe.

I'm not saying you should sell him as soon as you pull him. I keep 1 copy of an SSR for collection purposes. But any dupes go to baba or raising an SA of a good unit.

I can see with the Category system being a thing that certain units will suddenly become super useful.

I'm at 572 medals and have about 60% potential unlocked. Medium orbs are so desperately needed its not even funny.

At least I'm keeping up the 52 medals a day from the calculator. Those 5 medal drops are killing me though. Need to do at least 11 missions if I get 5 all the time.

Xanru

Because he's a terrible unit. Phy doesn't need more damage dealers, if he actually brought utility or had an AA mechanic outside of dupes I'd consider keeping him but otherwise he's just a really cheap knockoff of his brother.

Also he showed up like 5 times in the Phy OS banner and it pissed me off.

Flambe

57 medals... I really need to set some time aside lol.

Also I should take Spirit Bomb Goku and Yamcha out of my mailbox. What are y'all doing with them? Save one, baba rest? My AGL/STR teams are pretty okay so /shrug

Shouta

Korin medals are fucking killing me right now.

At least I can take on the LR Goku grind with a INT team with Bulma mixed in.

Top Bottom