• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Styles

Yikes, I don't know if I'll have enough potential orbs to max out LR Goku by the time the event ends. I still need roughly 1000 medium and 100 large orbs.

Oh right! Totally forgot about the Zeni shop. Thanks!

Np. Also make sure to keep checking the baba shop since it refreshes every 30min

Yikes, I don't know if I'll have enough potential orbs to max out LR Goku by the time the event ends. I still need roughly 1000 medium and 100 large orbs.

They're giving out Orbs every day I think, and the event is still going for like 3 weeks so you should be fine. Also you can do the TEQ event once per day, always take the middle path to get as much M orbs as possible.

Aiii

So not worth it
DHWFvWKVwAAGInE.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/897770793236430849

Leader Skill: +3 ki, 90% for ATK, DEF, and HP for PHY types
SA (12 ki): Burning Attack - Deals Colossal Damage, increase DEF by 30% for 3 turns
USA (18 ki): Shining Sword Attack - Deals Mega Colossal Damage, increase DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Extra effect at max SA is increased damage for both
Passive
ATK 120% up, High chance for critical
Links:
Royal Lineage, Cold Judgement, Super Saiyan, Shocking Speed, Prepared for Battle, Surpassing the Limit, Legendary Power

Ultra Super Attack: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/897771626934091776

So is super PHY just that OP, right now.(And watch as LR Vegito Blue is PHY). I know Fusions and Shadow Dragon are probably the best teams but Super PHY seems at the same level or slightly below Super INT.

Also how the fuck do I do 6 runs of LR Goku and only get 7 medals drops. I need to see the chance of getting this.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just got my first double drop on stage 4. Hello gokus.

J4g3r

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/897770793236430849

Leader Skill: +3 ki, 90% for ATK, DEF, and HP for PHY types
SA (12 ki): Burning Attack - Deals Colossal Damage, increase DEF by 30% for 3 turns
USA (18 ki): Shining Sword Attack - Deals Mega Colossal Damage, increase DEF by 30% for 3 turns
Extra effect at max SA is increased damage for both
Passive
ATK 120% up, High chance for critical
Links:
Royal Lineage, Cold Judgement, Super Saiyan, Shocking Speed, Prepared for Battle, Surpassing the Limit, Legendary Power

Ultra Super Attack: https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/897771626934091776

It's beautiful.

I wonder if we'll get it on Global any time soon...

OK this is really frustrating.

My last 12 runs, I have gotten 7 goku drops and 5 5x medal drops. THEY WON'T STOP GIVING ME GOKUS AND 5X MEDALS. I don't need anymore. I already have enough to have 100% SA20 Goku, but I'm only at 170 medals towards the first one.

I wish I could donate these gokus. I don't want them. Give me your 20x medal drops. Hell I'll even take 7x right now.

It's beautiful.

I wonder if we'll get it on Global any time soon...

Maybe? I mean it'll affect the meta as much as Broly and the other new LRs did when they dropped. Hopefully it'll mean a stealth release of LR Rose/Zamasu too since all the events needed for medals exist.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

My last 12 runs, I have gotten 7 goku drops and 5 5x medal drops. THEY WON'T STOP GIVING ME GOKUS AND 5X MEDALS. I don't need anymore. I already have enough to have 100% SA20 Goku, but I'm only at 170 medals towards the first one.

I wish I could donate these gokus. I don't want them. Give me your 20x medal drops. Hell I'll even take 7x right now.

If you don't need goku drops then do stage 3. It's better if you are purely after medals.

uhh you should run stage 3 if you have all the gokus you need. Stage 4 only drops 5, 7 and 10. And Gokus.

beaten by a second!

If you don't need goku drops then do stage 3. It's better if you are purely after medals.

uhh you should run stage 3 if you have all the gokus you need. Stage 4 only drops 5, 7 and 10. And Gokus.

beaten by a second!

I thought stage 3 only dropped 5x medals?

...Okay now I feel like an idiot. Glad I vented or else I'd be doing this until 777.
At least I'm done with my Goku grind :p

Anoregon

I thought stage 3 only dropped 5x medals?

...Okay now I feel like an idiot. Glad I vented or else I'd be doing this until 777.
At least I'm done with my Goku grind :p

Stage 3 can drop anywhere from 5 to 20 I think, with 20 being very rare. I believe it drops 5 medals less often than stage 4 too though, it's usually 7.

Durden77

Hell yes. The LR Trunks art is the exact moment it should be. I hope the animation shows the split. Probably not though because it shows Frieza in the art, and the split is from Frieza's PoV. Still awesome though.

Oh and his SA should have had the distraction burning attack. Missed opportunity, but it still looks great.

Also fuuuuuuck the LR Goku grind I said god damn.

Kakaroach

I haven't played this game since the last world tournament after the anniversary, but LR Trunks has me back on board! I thought I already had enough versions of my favorite character, but they made the perfect version for his LR. Gotta save up as many dragon stones as I can now.

Shouta

So does that mean LR Trunks is gonna be the one unit we choose multi-attack over critical? lol

Having a high chance of critical built in means just adding more isn't gonna help that much more, possibly.

So does that mean LR Trunks is gonna be the one unit we choose multi-attack over critical? lol

Having a high chance of critical built in means just adding more isn't gonna help that much more, possibly.

It does, actually. AA will be the way to go for him for sure.

Farm the holy shit out of Strike Trunks and Dokkan him

Way too expensive, I'd just take the 50% chance from z-awakening the SR that drops

L Thammy

Is it just me, or is the Buuhan event particularly brutal? I thought SSB Vegito would wreck him but it seems like he just doesn't take that much damage from anything.

Is it just me, or is the Buuhan event particularly brutal? I thought SSB Vegito would wreck him but it seems like he just doesn't take that much damage from anything.

That's the point of Buuhan event. He starts off with high damage reduction and when he goes down is when you can destroy him.

L Thammy

That's the point of Buuhan event. He starts off with high damage reduction and when he goes down is when you can destroy him.

So if I last long enough it'll become easier? I didn't bother using healing items because it seemed like it would be too much effort, so maybe I didn't get that far.

Serves me right for mashing through through the dialogue I guess.

So if I last long enough it'll become easier? I didn't bother using healing items because it seemed like it would be too much effort, so maybe I didn't get that far.

Serves me right for mashing through through the dialogue I guess.

Honestly past the first phase he gets so much easier with a good team you can beat him during his Buutenks phase with a great team, you can beat him before he even transforms. Even with my team I've had to get him down to Buutenks.

Do you have an AGL team with Super Vegito? That's honestly the best way to go IMO. Bring some ghost ushers for when things aren't on your side, but get SV to block as much as possible and tank it up until his second phase, which is a STR type. Then wreck his face in.

My AGL team for the event:
Super Vegito (lead) (blocker)
SS4 Vegeta
Rose
AGL Golden Frieza (blocker)
SSBKK Goku (Ki Battery)
Filler - I use either SSG Goku, AGL Ultimate Gohan, or Mutaito for the sealing.
Friend = Super Vegito

Make sure to get your placements so that there's a SV in each turn.
You could also swap Rose out for a hero unit and put SS4 Vegeta as lead but this is more fun to me because Rose is a badass. I sometimes even beat Buuhan in his first phase if I get lucky with SV counter crits. IMO this and Beerus are the most fun events because they take legit strategy, although not as much as they used to.

Durden77

I got my two SA 10 Gokus and the 4 dupes. I'm still running stage 4 though for dupes and medals along the way, and I'm feeding them to other SSJ Gokus I don't have maxed SA for yet with the 50% chance. Anyone else doing this? Luckily enough I've had great success with the 50% rate. I've fed a total of 10 across 2 Gokus and I have only missed one.

Finished maxing out my AGL All Out Charge Goku and my INT SSJ Goku orb changer is at SA 7 now. Once I max him I will probably stop and switch to stage 3, even though I have at least one more Goku I could max out (Bulky WT Goku, but I don't imagine I'll use him too much). But I see this as more efficient than grinding those final showdown Gokus all the way up to a UR.

At a little over 500 medals now. Christ this is dumb.

Maddness

So I have like 9 of these TEQ SR Hercules. I'm hanging on to them for the LR Hercule but man it's annoying when I'm out of space yet again. Hopefully they push him through soon.

L Thammy

Do you have an AGL team with Super Vegito? That's honestly the best way to go IMO. Bring some ghost ushers for when things aren't on your side, but get SV to block as much as possible and tank it up until his second phase, which is a STR type. Then wreck his face in.

I tried to throw together a Power Bestowed by God team and filled it out with some heavy hitters:

I could try putting together an AGL team, but I'm thinking I'll try using my Super team and heal through the first form.

I tried to throw together a Power Bestowed by God team and filled it out with some heavy hitters:

I could try putting together an AGL team, but I'm thinking I'll try using my Super team and heal through the first form.

That first team isn't bad. I'd replace the STR Gohan with STR Gogeta.
Also, man, Dokkan that Super Vegito. His event's not too hard (and only 25 stamina right now) and he's so damn good.

L Thammy

That first team isn't bad. I'd replace the STR Gohan with STR Gogeta.
Also, man, Dokkan that Super Vegito. His event's not too hard (and only 25 stamina right now) and he's so damn good.

I've got half of the awakening medals to dokkan him but the team cost is killing me. 💀

Top Bottom