• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It's still up, I just grabbed my last summon on it!

Thats awesome...just saw it an pulled 10 EK for 50 stones and maxed my SSJ4 Goku - feels good.

At 15 stones now...wish i could somehow get 10 more stones for at least one more EK pull...but im already happy that i maxed Goku.

J4g3r

Apparently there's a 1 hour DB special coming this fall which is a collab with One Piece, the key visual is being revealed next week.

Can you smell the return of that crossover campaign? (Here's hoping - I have so many SSJ Goku cards I need to max SA...)

Code:
[IMG]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dbz-dokkanbattle/images/3/39/Quest_top_banner_316_1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/690?cb=20161022085402[/IMG]

Thats awesome...just saw it an pulled 10 EK for 50 stones and maxed my SSJ4 Goku - feels good.

At 15 stones now...wish i could somehow get 10 more stones for at least one more EK pull...but im already happy that i maxed Goku.

Congratz, SSJ4 Goku is a monster.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hell yeah, quite glad the gift stones came before kai banner left. I need them kais to get LR goku to 20 and get them refunded back.

MiTYH

Apparently there's a 1 hour DB special coming this fall which is a collab with One Piece, the key visual is being revealed next week.

Can you smell the return of that crossover campaign? (Here's hoping - I have so many SSJ Goku cards I need to max SA...)

Code:
[IMG]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dbz-dokkanbattle/images/3/39/Quest_top_banner_316_1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/690?cb=20161022085402[/IMG]

Seriously? Damn! I still have like 30 of those saved. Planning on using 9 for LR goku, but the rest are just saved up for future SA skills

Meneses

The LR Goku event lasts until early September, right?

I'm at around 400 medals on my second copy, so I think i'm good to just use natural stamina.

I'm grinding a bunch of Hobbitses Trunkses today just in case I get my boy LR. Spoiler:
I won't.

Chucker

49 Stones let me pull on the EK banner two more times and get my LR Goku to 20. Now he's at 97% hidden potential .
I had zero intention of letting it get this far, lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have a bit under 10k small teq orbs, 6k medium, and 700 large

i can probably 100% goku if i get him to LR.

Sweet, sweet TEQ orbs. Just 100%'d my TUR Goku and he's already wrecking face against LR Goku. Just had a 3:30 run where I beat his final form in 1 turn. Bulma Super + Goku Crit - Additional Attack Crit + Cabba Super. Felt good.

Voror

Almost at another 50 stones. Want to roll again but not sure what banner to do. I think the only characters I haven't gotten from the two main banners are both Shenrons and SSBKK Goku. And I can always try for more dupes. I only need one more SSJ4 Goku to have him fully unlocked.

But I haven't done that 200 Million Banner which seems to have more options that I don't have.

Still just focusing on leveling characters and ranking up, though I wonder if I'm wasting time not trying to grind out these events. And apparently this new Trunks is good so I should maybe save for him?

What sort of primal deity do I need to pray to in order to get Goku drops on stage 4? Seriously, it's been 3 days now of nonstop stage 4 and not a single drop. It's extra frustrating because I seem to get 5 medal drops almost every time with the rare 7 metal drop and a single 10 drop the first day I started doing this.

Edit: At 200 stones, also. Have EKs in my inventory and waiting for either Trunks banner or Int Gogeta banner.

I have 9 cards in my box that I'm not going to use anymore now that I was able to summon 10 Elder Kais. I'd split them between you two if I could.
I'm still so far behind on medals due to my silliness of not knowing Stage 3 was better for medal farming. I had the opposite problem of you two where half the time I was getting Goku drops and I didn't need any.

ffvorax

Got two more pull of ek with the free stones... Now at 23 Kai! :)
Almost finished also the medals for lr Goku, 20 more but I will wait stamina to refill

Cruxist

Decided to finally pull the trigger on some of my Kais. Str GT Trunks is now SA 10 and bottom right path open. He's already on my STR team, and will ultimately join Shadow Dragons once that leader skill exists, so it should be a pretty good return on investment. Still have 10 left for LR Goku depending on how the farm goes.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Now do I forget about dokkaning Kaioken Goku and give some pikkon medals to Angel Goku?

Edit: Seeing as how I'll probably never use angel Kaioken but will be running LR Goku event a million times, this is a no brainer.

Fox1304

HAven't really started the Goku LR Grind. If I do, I'll only aim for the 50 stones from getting the LR and the potential system refund, but I'm not sure it's worth the time/work, especially when I'm not sure it's doable in the remaining time. My mono TEQ Team manages to beat Stage 3, but it's still a long fight (I more often than not need 2/3 healing items in the fight), so getting all the medals will be a PITA.

Anoregon

oof really bad run of goku lately. all 5 and 7 medal drops.

Are all three of the banners going to retire at the end of the month or probably just the Shenron and Gogeta ones?

All of them. Can't happen soon enough. I'm not terribly excited for most of the upcoming leader cards except Gogeta and Gotenks, maybe Angel Goku.

I really just want LR Trunks, man

Anoregon

Man I was just not paying attention and somehow wiped to an 86k super in the final phase. I thought i was fully set with blockers eating the attacks too. Weird.

Voror

All of them. Can't happen soon enough. I'm not terribly excited for most of the upcoming leader cards except Gogeta and Gotenks, maybe Angel Goku.

I really just want LR Trunks, man

And he'll be the focus on this banner or be coming with an event like LR Goku? Are they likely to renew any of the super bonus sales for stones beyond the 99 cent one for 5 right now?

I admit I still want to try for some though I guess I don't actually know how good some of the cards are.

Thinking of trying an all int team for stage 3.
My otherworld goku already hits for 300k without leader boost/crit, boy should be wild with super strike 16 as lead and paired up with possessed ss trunks.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Didn't wanna pull on that AGL banner, but the 4 elder kais were too tempting to pass up. SV is finally at SA 5 thanks to that. I got Tullece, GT Trunks dupe out of it too.

Rhymestyle, of course he did.

did not see that one coming!

New ultimate gohan incoming! Gonna be a new stage on his dokkan event. He's STR. My guess: Buu saga lead?

DHcP4_TUQAACvm4.jpg

Voror

Did two pulls. Didn't get what I was looking for but still came out good. First one got TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta. Second one got TEQ Kid Buu and two Merged Zamasu, so that's two of his locks taken care of once I manage to ascend the one I have at max.

Nice to see a new Ultimate Gohan.

How much money does this game rake in anyway?

Anoregon

Buu saga lead not being some form of Buu would be tragic.

Top Bottom