• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

You kami-damned spies trying to make me spend my stones.

But my strong will shall prevail.

Maybe.

learn from my mistake, don't do it. Unless you really need kais and feel like taking a chance on getting a LR MV. You also get 2 EKs if you do a multi-pull so it's like a secondary prize lol.

Voror

Rose first since he's a great leader.

Rose because he's a great unit and also because Buuhan has a farmable super from the first stage of his event (it's a bit of a grind though, so i'll never blame anyone for skipping those).

STR GT Trunks would be a good alternative if you have SS4 Goku.

edit: just saw that it's awakening medals. Dokkan Rose, he'll be a great leader for your Extreme teams.

Alright did him first. Had done a pull earlier on the Dokkan Fest banner as well. Didn't get anything good, but it rewarded me with 5 of every shell so Rose is now max alongside my Super Vegito. Now if only I had orbs...

Got one medal left. I think I might just give it to Buuhan. Need to get some zeni though. Almost flat broke after this recent string of awakenings.

Voror

Remember to run the Bulma event if you want more zeni. Take the cloud on the right and collect dem zeni

Yeah I've been farming that one when I need zeni. Ill probably try to grind it as much as possible before the event ends.

I almost wish there was a recurring event like that one but you could farm regular orbs.

Is LR Goku worth it? I mean I already have an awesome team but idk.
Is he a really good card?
He's a good card, but the main reason people are grinding him out now is because this is the best time to grind him. The event is half stamina, and you get 50 stones just for getting LR Goku. Additionally, if you get him at 100% potential, you get back all the TEQ orbs you used to get him there. And finally, if you get him to max SA, you get 10 Elder Kai. So depending on how much you grind, you can basically get a completely maxed out LR Goku PLUS 10 extra Elder Kai for FREE (if you grind out two of them).

MicH

Woo, got Rosé Dokkan awoken. Now Xeno Trunks is the only undokkaned unit on my AGL team. Unfortunately I don't really have anything better. Would love if we got that SSJ2 Vegeta Dokkan soon.

chrono01

Being stuck in an airport for 9 hours has been great for super strike farming on my Broly alt account.
Yeah, I'm just picking the game up again so I'm trying to hurry and get all of the Strike characters to super 15/15 before they leave. I might spend a stone or two just to get it done, so I don't have to worry about it again. With all of the free stones they're giving me, and my higher stamina cap, it might be worth it. I finished off Android #16 just now and am working on King Cold currently. Then it's on to Chilled and Mecha Freeza. I'm going to get Xeno Trunks fully super'd up tomorrow too.

I wasn't expecting another WT so soon. Feels like the last one was only a month ago. Probably not gonna go very hard on it, just do all the missions and that's it.

Decent amount of stones though. That's nice.

holy shit. so you need 10 Hercule belts to DA SR Hercule. Each one cost 1 mill zeni. 10 mill just to awaken this fucker once?

Edit: 240 belts are needed to LR SA20 4 paths him lol. And we get 3 a day. Gonna take a long ass time.

So cooler next week huh...I'm kinda tempted to pull, but I just got back to 150 stones and want to save..

And thank beerus for the free phy orbs on login my god....I still need a fuckton more.

Shouta

holy shit. so you need 10 Hercule belts to DA SR Hercule. Each one cost 1 mill zeni. 10 mill just to awaken this fucker once?

Edit: 240 belts are needed to LR SA20 4 paths him lol. And we get 3 a day. Gonna take a long ass time.

Increase his SA to 10 before you do anything else. That should save you 100 belts unless your calculation includes that already.

Increase his SA to 10 before you do anything else. That should save you 100 belts.

O he's already SA 10. I got 1 at SA 10 and the other at SA 9. Thing is you'd still need 240.

100 for each one to become LR than merge em to get him to SA 20 and then 40 to DA 4 of him once each to unlock paths.

edit: It goes 10 belts for the first DA, 20 for the second DA and then 70 for the third DA in which he becomes a LR.

Shouta

O he's already SA 10. I got 1 at SA 10 and the other at SA 9. Thing is you'd still need 240.

100 for each one to become LR than merge em to get him to SA 20 and then 40 to DA 4 of him once each to unlock paths.

Ah, OK. that makes sense. I hadn't looked at the requirements for him yet, lol.

Kyou

Tipsy at a wedding pull, almost a complete disaster
zpL7yfE.jpg

MiTYH

With all these stones (like 25 a day), I did a pull on Omega's banner since it has the most I want.

Wound up with my third SV dupe. One more to rainbow star!

Running that Bulma event for the daily stones payed off. More than enough for Hercule, although not nearly enough for an SA 20. I could have an awesome PHY villain team if I pulled Cooler, but I'd rather wait for Gogeta or Ult Gohan at this point.

Good thing we have the 200m extra stones and the extra 50 from The LR goku event. I really want Cooler. Him, Freeza Omega and Syn are going to destroy every event.

Meneses

Welp, did a stupid impulse pull and finally got SS4 Gogeta. All the other cards were absolute shit.

I take it that Mono Int is the way to go for his event?

J4g3r

3 Hercule Medals a day isn't alll that bad considering you can farm that easily each day with a few runs through the Bulma event.

Hope it sticks around for a while.

Meneses

So, potentially dumb question:

I got a new phone recently, transfered my account and have been playing on there ever since.

However, I still have the game installed on the old phone (even though I haven't played it there since the transfer) and I might actually use it when I go back home to visit.

Will I be able to play my account on the old phone (and after that back on the new one) without any issues or will Bamco ban me for some reason lol?

You have to transfer again. And yeah mono INT wrecks SSJ4 Gogeta.

BtW remember the AGL ssj Xeno Trunks dokkan takes 12 of his strike medals as well so it's a good time to pre-farm those too

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just crossed 400 medals. I'll probably goku done next weekend.

I can't imagine I'll put much effort into Frieza until they do a similar event, but on the other hand I might as well just do a couple of runs every sunday until then.

Voror

So these are my current strongest as well some of those below that:

I've managed to do a few of the first stages on some of the dokkan events, which has ranged in difficulty. Looking at guides I don't seem to have all the recommended ones, but could this batch be made into something workable? I'm still trying to get team building down.

Have these three Elder Kais too. Going by previous advice, I'll probably throw them onto Rose.

He's a good card, but the main reason people are grinding him out now is because this is the best time to grind him. The event is half stamina, and you get 50 stones just for getting LR Goku. Additionally, if you get him at 100% potential, you get back all the TEQ orbs you used to get him there. And finally, if you get him to max SA, you get 10 Elder Kai. So depending on how much you grind, you can basically get a completely maxed out LR Goku PLUS 10 extra Elder Kai for FREE (if you grind out two of them).

Hadn't read up on all the perks for finishing him. Doubt I'd be able to get the characters together before half stamina ends, but something to shoot for with some bonus rewards.

Tamanon

Banned
Do the easy events to Dokkan your Gogeta and SS3 STR Vegeta today. You should then have a pretty good Mono-STR event. Should allow you to do the Goku Black events I'd say at a minimum. Basically, your goal is to get enough Fierce Battle units to beat the Super Vegito event. Once you can Dokkan him, your possibilities greatly increase.

But you should be able to do Omega Shenron also with a mono-STR team, with the GT guys.

Voror

Do the easy events to Dokkan your Gogeta and SS3 STR Vegeta today. You should then have a pretty good Mono-STR event. Should allow you to do the Goku Black events I'd say at a minimum. Basically, your goal is to get enough Fierce Battle units to beat the Super Vegito event. Once you can Dokkan him, your possibilities greatly increase.

But you should be able to do Omega Shenron also with a mono-STR team, with the GT guys.

Do you Elder Kais drop in success rate once you Dokkan a unit? I'm not worried about Gogeta as he's already maxed but was wondering about Vegeta..

So would my units for both include, say, Super Vegito, Super Gogeta, Rose, SSJ4 Goku, maybe Buuhan, and Ultimate Gohan from that list? I'm sort of spitballing on the last three.

Thank you for the advice though. Surprised to read those two events are easy though as they seemed pretty hard from the description.

my 2nd LR! got him in the AGL banner

DHrC676XgAAWjsn.jpg

Wait, you can get straight up LR units in that? Probably 1% but still.

Chille

Do you Elder Kais drop in success rate once you Dokkan a unit? I'm not worried about Gogeta as he's already maxed but was wondering about Vegeta..

So would my units for both include, say, Super Vegito, Super Gogeta, Rose, SSJ4 Goku, maybe Buuhan, and Ultimate Gohan from that list? I'm sort of spitballing on the last three.

Thank you for the advice though. Surprised to read those two events are easy though as they seemed pretty hard from the description.

Wait, you can get straight up LR units in that? Probably 1% but still.

The Majin Vegeta that has a very small chance to drop in the banner can be awoken to LR

Tamanon

Banned
Putting this one in my back pocket for a reroll.

LR Majin Vegeta, SSR Rose, Merged Zamasu, STR Omega Shendron, INT Godku

Might swap up my alt account.

BTW, that SS2 Vegeta is quite the troll card in the AGI pulls. Looks just enough like the Majin form....

Top Bottom