• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

pulls I have absolute atrocious luck. But card drops & awakening medals? Great luck.

I only had to do like 6 stage 4 runs to get the Goku dupes, 7 runs for Trunk medals(from hero elimination) one of those runs got me 2 to drop. Goku medal drops got me 20 and 15 quite a few times. First run today for LR Frieza got me 20. Speaking of which, no Bulma allowed for Frieza :(.

Was thinking about hoarding stones until INT Gogeta but now that I have Black and Omega and 3 Dupes on Frieza I'm going to go in on Cooler. Villains finally on the come up.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So pumped for Cooler. My PHY team is sitting, waiting to be utilized.
Was thinking about hoarding stones until INT Gogeta but now that I have Black and Omega and 3 Dupes on Frieza I'm going to go in on Cooler. Villains finally on the come up.

Same.....Goku Black, FP Frieza, Syn Shenron, Omega Shenron here....i more or less have to pull for Cooler. Hope i get him.

Ill def. add some dedicated Cooler players if i get lucky...otherwise my friendlist will be full of the same 2-3 Sayajin types xD

Hope we get lucky.

Edit:

Seems like Cooler has a farmable SA fodder as well...even better. Now i really hope to pull him so i could use my future Elder Kais on Omega Shenron instead.

I need these banners to go awaaaaaaaaay

because I did another multi on Gogeta and got an INT Godku dupe for my troubles.

edit: IT IS DONE

NbUgznp.png

Kettch

My only concern with the Cooler banner is if it doesn't have that Super Buu card that's really vital for the team's healing/defense. It was on a PHY banner on JP, and I hate pulling on those.

If it's not there, then I'll probably try to hold off for the Janemba banner.

chrono01

my 2nd LR! got him in the AGL banner

DHrC676XgAAWjsn.jpg
Man, congrats!

Considering I've spent at least 1,000 stones trying for SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta since the anniversary (this is including the step-up banners) and receiving a grand total of 0 of either of them, I'm pretty sure I'll never get an LR from the gacha. This game hates me. At least I have other characters such as SV, Vegito Blue, Saiyan Rose, Gogu Black, Omega Shenron, Buuhan, etc., so it's not TOO bad. I would have really liked one of the SS4J though. :(

I need these banners to go awaaaaaaaaay

because I did another multi on Gogeta and got an INT Godku dupe for my troubles.

edit: IT IS DONE
That dedication. Nicely done.

I'm just now working on my LR Goku, so I'm not sure I'll have the patience to farm two to get him to 20/20 super. Speaking of super, I still have the ten SSJ Goku SSR from a previous WT, I can use those on the pre-evolved form of LR Goku to raise his super right? If so, that'd bring him right to 10 to begin with, which means less farming for me (which is nice).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
LR lead would have to be Yamcha and you all know it.

The STR Ultimate Gohan doesn't have his leader skill out yet?

I hope the TEQ one gets a rebirth soon or a dokkan since fierce battle is the better link.

RIP PHY Ultimate Gohan, now the worst out of all the types. Even his dokkan doesn't save him with the poor stats and links.

I have to believe that's fake. But I want it to be real. The resulting amount of salt could probably turn the Pacific into another Dead Sea.

Just like you had the crazy dedication to get over 1,500 medals for SA 20 LR Goku, I do not doubt someone had the dedication to grind out 500 medals to just show something so stupid lol.

Thank god the training multipliers are back. Maybe I'll pull for some more max lvl cards.

Anyways, these are my best cards I'd say, is there any team I can form to tackle the Cell Games Stage 3? I need the medals :(

edit: oh yeah, I have a STR Trunks and TEQ 17 for the Soul vs Soul link I guess

Voror

Got Super Gogeta dokkaned. That stage really was easy to my surprise though you still had to be on your toes I thought.

Only done Ssj3 Vegeta once so far but he felt a lot harder. Might be playing it wrong though.

Doing the events gave me just enough for another pull. Got AGL SSGKK Goku and SSGSS Goku. Oddly you can't have both on the same team as it says they are the same character despite being different cards.

LNBL

Just like you had the crazy dedication to get over 1,500 medals for SA 20 LR Goku, I do not doubt someone had the dedication to grind out 500 medals to just show something so stupid lol.
I was thinking someone would've done this by accident and found out later ;_;

Day 695, 700 is closing innnn

Pulled on the AGL for Kai's for Rosé,
definitely not for MV
got a dupe SS2 Vegeta. Which reminded me, battlefield should be right after Cooler shouldn't it?

Voror

I'm having the strange urge to pull on the Gogeta/Shenron banner for dupes. Is this as stupid of an idea as I think it is?

I've a similar urge on the big Dokkan fest banner in hopes of INT Future Trunks or SSB Vegito. The free training items don't hurt either.

Is SSJ4 Vegeta possible to get on any of these or would that require him to be pictured on the banner?

Tamanon

Banned
I've a similar urge on the big Dokkan fest banner in hopes of INT Future Trunks or SSB Vegito. The free training items don't hurt either.

Is SSJ4 Vegeta possible to get on any of these or would that require him to be pictured on the banner?

I think SS4 Vegeta won't come back on a banner until Super 17, which should be after Cooler I think. The big Dokkan fest banner only goes up to SSB Vegeta I think.

Only SS4 Goku is still around, and he's on the Omega banner.

Durden77

Threw about 75 stones at the Omega banner just now. Only got one SSR, but it's PHY Omega. Sweet!

Dunno if I should feed him Kais or wait for the SR Omega to get added. Stupid that it didn't come with the PHY one on Gobal.

Voror

I think SS4 Vegeta won't come back on a banner until Super 17, which should be after Cooler I think. The big Dokkan fest banner only goes up to SSB Vegeta I think.

Only SS4 Goku is still around, and he's on the Omega banner.

Gotcha. I'll probably try for him once he comes around. For some reason I'm surprised Super 17 gets a whole banner.

I've been trying to pull a Gogeta dupe but no luck so far. Been getting mostly Rs as always and some mid tier SSRs sprinkled in with the usual SR pulls.

MicH

Just said fuck it all and spent 350 stones.

Got 1 SSR.

Ready to uninstall the game.

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif
Man that's awful :(

I've had really bad luck too. Got zero SSRs on my three AGL banner nultis and 1 SSRs in 3 Omega banner multis (which was AGL Super Vegeta ugh). It's so disheartening.

Top Bottom