• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

BrunoM

Did 2 multi f2p here so used half my stones first multi got phy ssgss goku nuker...
Was going to stop left a bad taste so went another 50 stones in last 2 cards was full power frieza and phy kid buu. .

Kid buu I could do without but did want fullpower frieza ..

In all honesty I did the 2 multys because I wanted phy broly no luck here lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Broly will not only be on the Rose banner, he will also be on the ticket banner coming up.

Note that the ticket banner will be a regular banner as well.

If you're pulling on the Goku Black banner for Broly, you're making a mistake. If you're pulling on it at all, you're making a mistake. But hey, at least you get one extra ticket for the ticket banner out of it, so it's not a complete waste. :)

MisterMac

Broly will not only be on the Rose banner, he will also be on the ticket banner coming up.

If you're pulling on the Goku Black banner for Broly, you're making a mistake. If you're pulling on it at all, you're making a mistake. But hey, at least you get one extra ticket for the ticket banner out of it, so it's not a complete waste. :)

Well said. Not a great banner, especially with whatever God Banner we're going to get for the 150m DLs celebration. Between Vegito Blue/Rose and INT Trunks and INT Vegeta, and the SSJ4s which imo are the banners to save for with their insane collection of units. I can't be dropping stones on banners like this.

My Japanese account is so much better than my global account it makes me sick to play global. I've been burning singles on the SSJ3 Angel Goku banner and I got INT SSJ Rage Trunks so now my rainbow team is off the chain. I'm going to take no damage and dish out catastrophic quantities of damage.

SSJ Rage Trunks Lead
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Vegeta
Super Vegito
Vegito Blue
INT SSJB Vegeta
Vegito Blue Friend

Of course, I need way more cost to be able to make it work. But my AGL Team is already batshit crazy too.

SSJ4 Vegeta
Super Vegito
SSJ Rose Goku Black
SSJ3 Goku
SSJ3 GT Goku
SSJB Goku

Japan treats me like a human while Global gives me Sword Gohans on my slaved over WT GSSRs.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol who is stupid enough to pull on the Rose/VB banners? You should just pull on the SSJ4 banners.

I am going to be stupid enough.

You're going to have to pull on banners if you wish to have any enjoyment out of the game at some point. So you pull on the big banners, if you're just going to wait for the next big thing, you might as well never pull on anything ever again.

Waiting four extra months after SSB/Rose for two cards where you're gonna want Rose on your SSJ4 Vegeta team anyways, is just silly. Those four months running that rainbow Super or Extreme team are pretty damn fun.

There's banners you shouldn't pull on, but the SSB/Rose banners aren't one of those

Sec0nd

Pulled anyway on this banner. Black is just too cool. Wasted 3 multis on 1 SSR which was AGL Xeno Trunks. Got pissed and did a single which turned out to be Black. So thats cool. Wasted way too many stones though.

Meneses

Did one multi plus a couple singles to get it out of my system, got absolute shit of the shittiest tier. Last single gave me PHY SSG Goku so I stopped there.

Saving a couple multis for
not getting
Rose.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

You're going to have to pull on banners if you wish to have any enjoyment out of the game at some point. So you pull on the big banners, if you're just going to wait for the next big thing, you might as well never pull on anything ever again.

Waiting four extra months after SSB/Rose for two cards where you're gonna want Rose on your SSJ4 Vegeta team anyways, is just silly. Those four months running that rainbow Super or Extreme team are pretty damn fun.

There's banners you shouldn't pull on, but the SSB/Rose banners aren't one of those
Rose will be on the SSJ4 banner. His rate is almost double that of his own banner.

If you're pulling on the Rose banner for Rose, you're making a mistake. If you're pulling on it at all, you're making a mistake.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you don't see the point in advising people not to pull on a banner for a card that's coming in two way better banners over the course of a month and that, then good on you mate, you sure showed me.

big_erk

I was going to wait for Rose, but I decided to do one multi.

I got Black, Phy Broly, and Int Android 13.

Best multi I've ever pulled.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If you don't see the point in advising people not to pull on a banner for a card that's coming in two way better banners over the course of a month and that, then good on you mate, you sure showed me.
Bruh
But hey, at least you get one extra ticket for the ticket banner out of it, so it's not a complete waste. :)
Why you out here trying to throw shade at people that pulled on the banner?
This is the best banner if you are aiming for Black until SSJ4
This is the best banner if you are aiming for Broly until Cooler
The All Dokkan banner has bad rates for any individual unit

Let people pull when they want; if you are trying to give sincere advice, don't be a cheeky.

MisterMac

I'm going to be quite happy not spending on the Rose/Blue banners and waiting til the SSJ4 banners myself. If I have a team that can beat events, which I do, I'm completely satisfied waiting a little bit for a better banner. Rosé/Blue being on the same banner would be reason enough to wait.

Waiting for the best banners = you will wait forever is a false equivalency. It's simply making use of the information available and spending your stones on banners with the biggest payout.

Plus I play Japan to get my spending by the seat of my pants thrill, such as it is.

Tamanon

Banned
Did a multi and got Goku Black and AGI SSJ Goten so I'm happy! Also ecstatic the Buu event is here to finally awaken my androids.

Aiii

So not worth it
Waiting for the best banners = you will wait forever is a false equivalency. It's simply making use of the information available and spending your stones on banners with the biggest payout.

I'd agree if the nature of the game wasn't to continuously one-up itself in an effort to maximize profits. Yes, if you're waiting for the SSJ4 banners you are gonna get those and a bunch of good cards for the next four months, certainly.

But before the SSJ4 banners hit global I guarantee you there will be an even better banner that has several of the new god leads on it as well as a new even better banner card or two, because that's just the nature of the game for Bamco.

If you want to wait, for sure, you do you, but there's always going to be something better on the horizon for Global players.

MiTYH

Okay, so pulls have been decentish for me.

WT GSSR PULLS:
- TEQ Bardock
- Dupe TEQ Turles
- 2ntd WT Reward STR Gohan

That bardock just got a dokkan, so that's awesome. Turles is a dupe, but not terrible. Saving it in case he ever does dokkan. And I never got that Gohan (who also got a dokkan now), so overall, good WT. 2/3 new SSRs. I checked DBZ Space and my overall rank was JUST under 20k. So either that rating system was bugged and this is my real rank, or people REALLY hit it hard in the end. I was about 15k with a few hours to go. Ah well, I should be top 10 locally unless people did the same

BLACK MULTI
- SSJ PHY Trunks Kid
- STR Buu

Nothing amazing here, but can't complain for two new SSRs. Someday I'll pull a good Frieza or Buu, someday....

Still have enough stones for the 3+1 when Rose comes out, so I'll try again there. For now, lots of events, with Black here, a farmable card there as well, and FP frieza back finally

nowarning

Moved down from top 5k to 6k in tournament, bummer but not that bad I guess.

I really can't get my head around how much the top ranked guys must play, like do they really do nothing else for 3 days straight?

My WT SSRs were dupes, did one multi on the Black banner and it was shit so no more!

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
did 3 singles on black banner and got 3 R dupes, nope'ing out of this one and saving my stones for fusions/rosé

My pulls have been pretty awful lately, family banner was a bunch of dupe trash, db tickets were all oolong and draculaman, and now another 3 r's in a row.

MisterMac

I'd agree if the nature of the game wasn't to continuously one-up itself in an effort to maximize profits. Yes, if you're waiting for the SSJ4 banners you are gonna get those and a bunch of good cards for the next four months, certainly.

But before the SSJ4 banners hit global I guarantee you there will be an even better banner that has several of the new god leads on it as well as a new even better banner card or two, because that's just the nature of the game for Bamco.

If you want to wait, for sure, you do you, but there's always going to be something better on the horizon for Global players.

I don't think we'll see a card that tops the SSJ4s overwhelmingly til the three year mark myself. And while the power creep is totally real some cards have more staying power than others. Super Vegito isn't going to be obsolete for awhile. Like wise with the SSJ4s imo. 4 months will probably only give us the rest of the new god leads and a few choice attackers/tanks.

I don't save stones so I can always have the best of the best. I save so because a tiny bit of patience lets me gamble on the slot machine with a better payout.

In more depressing news, I just pulled SSBKK on Japan but I already have AGL SSB Goku with a dupe. Also snagged Ape Turles and wondering if it's worth squeezing him onto my AGL team just to give Vegeta Saiyan Roar

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Did a token single pull, got an SR. Now to wait for the big banners.

I did FP frieza event with my Mono Str team and killed him before the countdown expired, I forgot that mechanic exists. At least power creep means you can now kill him before he hits 1 if you don't have one of the two gimmick units.

Also, yall blowing all your stones on this banner are some real masochists.

Lagamorph

I did a single yolo pull, got R Krillin.

Saving my 220 stones for the SSB Vegito banner, then after that the SSJ4 banners.
Still got plenty of story missions to do so I think I've got another 50 odd stones from there to get, plus I'm not Rank 200 yet so got those mission reward stones.

I'm with you on this. The SSJ4 banner is not for a while and by the time it gets here there will be something better to look forward to. I think pulling on the Goku Black banner is a mistake, but not the Rose/SSBV one.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm keeping to just that one multi-summon, especially since I got one of the cards I wanted. Holding out for the ticket banner, and I assume a sale on Dragon Stones too.

Meneses

This game is so dumb.

Two weeks with nothing to do and now there's two events to grind and the Piccolo Super Strike coming, too.

This game is so dumb.

Two weeks with nothing to do and now there's two events to grind and the Piccolo Super Strike coming, too.

I agree right now I might have to spend some stones to get the events done. I have to beat Freeza 7 times get the SR piccolos to feed into my LR piccolo , and now that I pulled black I have to get the medals and grind him to SA 10

Aiii

So not worth it
Technically it's just 11 wins as opposed to 10. Just wait until the new JPN cards get here though lol. I've got SSJ4 leads with god units for most slots and I STILL can't beat them.

My SSJ3 Kid Goku went Golden Oozaru against Goku and ate that 44mil Super, so I beat him once, that was fun.

Got a dupe SSG Goku STR from my pull so that was disappointing. It was a ssj3 pull too. Single pull after that was a R lol.

Also you lot waiting to pull on banners. See you next month as we take our new Goku Blacks and other good units to events and have fun. :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got a dupe SSG Goku STR from my pull so that was disappointing. It was a ssj3 pull too. Single pull after that was a R lol.

Also you lot waiting to pull on banners. See you next month as we take our new Goku Blacks and other good units to events and have fun. :p

Black is a straight up bad banner unless you specifically need multiple physical/villain units on the banner, which lots of folks don't.

Maxim726X

So I think I fucked up.

I awakened Goku Black before maxing his SA... Now, all of the TEQ Goku Blacks only have a 50% chance of raising SA. Would it have been 100% if I didn't awaken him?

So I think I fucked up.

I awakened Goku Black before maxing his SA... Now, all of the TEQ Goku Blacks only have a 50% chance of raising SA. Would it have been 100% if I didn't awaken him?
Z-Awakening the card you're trying to raise the SA of does't change the chance of success. Dokkan awakening it would, however. But you do get a better chance of raising SA by Z-Awakening the one you're feeding to the target.

Using Piccolo example since his strike is coming up:

1) Unawakened SSR Piccolo from WT + unawakened Piccolo from strike event = 5% chance.
2) WT Piccolo z-awakened to UR + basic Piccolo from Strike = 5%
3) WT Piccolo z-awakened to UR + Strike Piccolo z-awakened to SSR = 50%
3) WT Piccolo dokkan awakened once + Strike Piccolo z-awakened to SSR = 5% (I think, maybe lower).

Maxim726X

Z-Awakening the card you're trying to raise the SA of does't change the chance of success. Dokkan awakening it would, however. But you do get a better chance of raising SA by Z-Awakening the one you're feeding to the target.

Great, thanks. I thought that the Goku Black card that is free is already Z-awakened?

Anoregon

Great, thanks. I thought that the Goku Black card that is free is already Z-awakened?

The only things that you acquire already Z-awakened are the level 20 R's from friend pulls.

Edit: oh, nevermind then!

You assume that anyone who pulls now will get Black, but I spent some stones and got a bunch of Rs and SRs lol...probably more Rs even. Should've saved! But I got 735 stones ready to go for the better banners.

yogloo

Rose will be on the SSJ4 banner. His rate is almost double that of his own banner.

If you're pulling on the Rose banner for Rose, you're making a mistake. If you're pulling on it at all, you're making a mistake.

This game is a mistake. I really mean it.

I'm pulling on all banners. Surprise!!

Top Bottom