• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

linkent

Really sad WT.
2x Teq Turles dupe
1x SSR Goten dupe
1x WT Teq Goku (which we get 10x)

also dont remember when i used all my TEQ medals at.
dont really have enough to awaken this farmable Picollo for the LR.
guess i will just try my luck with 5% since he drop frequently >.>

MiTYH

Well a big thank you to the cheaters being banned. Went from just over 20k to just under 20k. Nice to get those extra rewards.

Nothing great to speak of, though I did manage 5th locally, which was fun. I hope for more 3-day tournaments. Those 5 day ones are just such a drag, I lose interest. But 3 is just enough. Had it not been on a weekend, I think I could have done better. That, or get me an AOE unit...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Nice, I ended up getting bumped up to 10th local. I thought I was 13.

denebj

Neo Member
I ended up 2527 globally after the end, and ranked 1 locally.
I ended up 2400 ish, that's quite a bit of cheater :-O

I did 2 multi pull on the Black banner and got him in the second multi, that's pretty neat. If only the TEQ SSR drop would be better lol

Well I found a way to beat SSJ3 Angel Goku. Basically need two SSJ4 Gokus both with a good critical attack chance. Can actually beat it with no items provided you get good orbs, but best to save two ghosts for the end fight in case he nears the end of his countdown.

The cards kinda lame though. He doesn't even get close to how devastating the SSJ4 units are. He supers somewhere between. 300-500k whereas my SSJ4 units can net over 2 million. I've had over 5mil on a critical from Goku before. Am I missing something or is he just kinda weak?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The cards kinda lame though. He doesn't even get close to how devastating the SSJ4 units are. He supers somewhere between. 300-500k whereas my SSJ4 units can net over 2 million. I've had over 5mil on a critical from Goku before. Am I missing something or is he just kinda weak?
Youre missing 9 elder kais

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Lol did I land on some bad rng seed or something?
Did 2 more singles on black banner, got 2 more R dupes, 3 db saga pulls, literally 3 R giran dupes...

Well at least the trunks story is back now and I can go and dokkan my xeno trunks and future ssj gohan.

Edit: also I got enough medals to dokkan 4 super strike characters, which ones should I do first?

Cruxist

Well I found a way to beat SSJ3 Angel Goku. Basically need two SSJ4 Gokus both with a good critical attack chance. Can actually beat it with no items provided you get good orbs, but best to save two ghosts for the end fight in case he nears the end of his countdown.

I'm able to squeak out a win with my AGL team. Obviously SSJ4 Vegeta is a must, but I've had some luck with Ult Gohan stuns and Dokkan mode taking away 2-3 health bars. Don't even have Angel SSJ3, just trying to awaken the other Teq guys I have that use his medals.

Tried to use my rainbow hero team with INT Trunk lead and got completely slapped around. Damage output of SSJ4 Vegeta is just too strong, even against Teq.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My last 3 DB pulls were all Oolong. Three piggies in a row.

Meneses

There's basically 0,01% chance of me ever grinding the Piccolo strike and awakening them all for a 50% chance to feed (eventual) LR Piccolo.

yogloo

Best golden ticket pull ever. I got ssj2 teq Gohan. My WT card collection is complete. The first WT was the only WT I missed out on because I was just starting back then.

I screamed in the parking lot when I got him. It has been so long since the last time I was this excited about pulling something.

There's basically 0,01% chance of me ever grinding the Piccolo strike and awakening them all for a 50% chance to feed (eventual) LR Piccolo.

LR Piccolo is probably the easiest to SA 20 I'd say. Around 100 WT medals for both awakenings and then feed into each other.

Best golden ticket pull ever. I got ssj2 teq Gohan. My WT card collection is complete. The first WT was the only WT I missed out on because I was just starting back then.

I screamed in the parking lot when I got him. It has been so long since the last time I was this excited about pulling something.

Congrats, really want him as he is the only WT reward I didn't get either.

I dunno if I wanna farm Yamcha baseball to 10 with this being the last day and all.

I'm able to squeak out a win with my AGL team. Obviously SSJ4 Vegeta is a must, but I've had some luck with Ult Gohan stuns and Dokkan mode taking away 2-3 health bars. Don't even have Angel SSJ3, just trying to awaken the other Teq guys I have that use his medals.

Tried to use my rainbow hero team with INT Trunk lead and got completely slapped around. Damage output of SSJ4 Vegeta is just too strong, even against Teq.

Yeah I went Veggie first too. Managed a win there with a critical dokkan. To be honest I'm not sure there'd actually be a reliable way to win without at least one of the SSJ4 leads just because of the need damage output.

Meneses

LR Piccolo is probably the easiest to SA 20 I'd say. Around 100 WT medals for both awakenings and then feed into each other.

Well, the medals are the "easy" part.

Then you have to farm his strike (which has shit drop rates) for 18 drops, awaken the characters, and then hope the 50% sticks...

If you're extremely unlucky, it could be impossible to max his SA with the strike character lol.

Probably still better than the LR Goku grind, though.

This is why I don't do them anymore. Ever since they changed the pool it's not remotely worth the effort. Only real upside is the stones.

True that. I'm really only in it for the net positive in stones, now that the grind isn't unbearable. The GSSRs were supposed to be a nice bonus but it seems like my luck on those mirrors my luck on actual banners now lmao.

BrunoM

So just logged in right now get my rewards fished exactly at 2000 lol didn't play a single round on the last day so that was good

And 1st in my local so now got 4 WT picallos and enough medals to LR one of them ..

Going to do all of my gssr summons soon will be back with results lol

Anoregon

Ok so after 3 stamina runs I only got my black to SA 4. This is going to be a long grind. Also did anyone beat the super black event if anyone can help me I keep getting my added kicked.

My box: https://dbz.space/box/TeamLeftMath

Yeah you may not have the right units to tackle the super dif. Your strongest option is probably Agi since you have Murasaki to seal, but your damage output might not be enough. I figure anything other than a dual-omega STR team is probably gonna struggle a bit due to his high defense.

idonteven

i beat the black super event with this shitty team

dokkanonuo7.jpg

really hope i am lucky on the vegito blue banner and get vegito and gogeta

So just logged in right now get my rewards fished exactly at 2000 lol didn't play a single round on the last day so that was good

And 1st in my local so now got 4 WT picallos and enough medals to LR one of them ..

Don't feed your SSR INT Piccolo to the other one for a measly SA up. Wait for the Dupe system.

Any good team with these characters I have? Black event team or in general...

Dokkan UR char https://imgur.com/gallery/Tzgpp

Hmm. Hard choice considering you don't have any god leads. But since you have fat and skinny gotenks you could use them as substitutes

For Teq I recommend:
Skinny gotenks
Gohan (Hard hitter and will keep getting stronger)
Pikkon (Greatly lowers attack)
Cell (Can Nuke)
Vegito (provides and attack boost for everyone)
And either Video (Greatly lowering defence)
Or Jackie Chun(super seals)

And take a friend gotenks

For PHY:
Fat gotenks
SSJ Goku
SSB Vegeta (Orb changer and will get a dokkan soon)
SSJ GT Goten (supplies 3Ki)
Spirit Bomb goku (can nuke which works well with SSB Vegeta)
And either Broly (+30% is not that bad for the team)
Or King Cold (lowers attack through ability and super attack
And take a Broly friend

I don't know if this team is good enough to beat black
as I'm struggling with him
but that's the best I can recommend

When you have the chance dokkan all the units you can. Gohan cell and Vegito would greatly help the team when they dokkan.

How? Did you get 1st in local both times?

WT is essential for me, just for the Turtle/Bulma medals. I'm still doing super strikes.
How many Turtle/Bulma medals do strike units need to be awakened? I have many strikes awakened but never paid attention to the amount. I have 225 Turtles and 258 Bulmas wonder if I still need to collect them or not.

Anoregon

How? Did you get 1st in local both times?

How many Turtle/Bulma medals do strike units need to be awakened? I have many strikes awakened but never paid attention to the amount. I have 225 Turtles and 258 Bulmas wonder if I still need to collect them or not.

Each super strike dokkan needs 7 bulmas and turtles, so at 220+ you are... more than taken care of.

Dang it I'm weak... I know I said I'd save until Vegito Blue/Rosé... but on the other hand, I was like "at least, there'll be the ticket stuff". Used 70 stones but pulled Goku black :")
Game drove me insane. Wasted 20 stones on single pull which gave me R crap... and then decided to go for a multi pull. Gave me AGI Xeno Trunks and then... Goku Black <3

I'm still weak though, but at least, I got one more ticket for the April banner :")

ffvorax

Hmm. Hard choice considering you don't have any god leads. But since you have fat and skinny gotenks you could use them as substitutes

For Teq I recommend:
Skinny gotenks
Gohan (Hard hitter and will keep getting stronger)
Pikkon (Greatly lowers attack)
Cell (Can Nuke)
Vegito (provides and attack boost for everyone)
And either Video (Greatly lowering defence)
Or Jackie Chun(super seals)

And take a friend gotenks

For PHY:
Fat gotenks
SSJ Goku
SSB Vegeta (Orb changer and will get a dokkan soon)
SSJ GT Goten (supplies 3Ki)
Spirit Bomb goku (can nuke which works well with SSB Vegeta)
And either Broly (+30% is not that bad for the team)
Or King Cold (lowers attack through ability and super attack
And take a Broly friend

I don't know if this team is good enough to beat black
as I'm struggling with him
but that's the best I can recommend

When you have the chance dokkan all the units you can. Gohan cell and Vegito would greatly help the team when they dokkan.
Thx I will try the teq team later! :)
I have 450 stones waiting for a good banner... At least one with char I like :)

Thx I will try the teq team later! :)
I have 450 stones waiting for a good banner... At least one with char I like :)

At least your stronger than me I went from 210 stones to 182 from spending some stones on the Goku black banner
but in on my 1st and 4th common got me Broly and Black so thats what got me to spend more

For the teq team gotenks should be able to hurt black with his super attack. Just make sure you get 11 ki and it you should be able to beat him

MisterMac

BOOM!

He suuuuuuuucks! So disappointed.

I think you are being a bit hard on him. That's the new green god right? Not the freebie? His passive is own attack +120% same as The SSJ4s. Plus he has a chance to stun. Plus he gets I think like +20% attack per rainbow orb he collects. He should hit like a derailed bullet train.

According the Reddit math people he's the 4th hardest hitter in the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB..._10_hitters_of_dokkan_battle_ssj3_goku_angel/

I think you are being a bit hard on him. That's the new green god right? Not the freebie? His passive is own attack +120% same as The SSJ4s. Plus he has a chance to stun. Plus he gets I think like +20% attack per rainbow orb he collects. He should hit like a derailed bullet train.

According the Reddit math people he's the 4th hardest hitter in the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB..._10_hitters_of_dokkan_battle_ssj3_goku_angel/

Yeah he's the new green god. I guess I must be doing something wrong with him, his stats look good but he's just not clocking in anywhere near the damage my SSJ4's do despite apparently being capable of hitting harder than Veggie. I suppose that may change once he reaches SA 10 though, currently he's only at 3.

Anoregon

Depends on what your goal is.

For LR Goku: King Vegeta, Android 16, and Chilled are all high priority since they are Int. King Cold, mecha Frieza, and Fattenks are also used for that

For LR Frieza: Vegeta and Paikuhan are really the only currently active strikes dudes that matter.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah he's the new green god. I guess I must be doing something wrong with him, his stats look good but he's just not clocking in anywhere near the damage my SSJ4's do despite apparently being capable of hitting harder than Veggie. I suppose that may change once he reaches SA 10 though, currently he's only at 3.

You're missing 175% of his damage, not to mention yours isn't max level which will also affect the attack. He outdamages SSJ4 Vegeta

Is the increase to SA damage from 1-20 negligible? Why would it barely matter?

At the rate I'm going I'm gonna need 2 more WTs...maybe 3, to LR Piccolo.

Have you looked at his passive? He's there for tanking not for damage. It's not like he's reaching 24ki without an orb changer, even if you give him an orb changer his damage isn't that good and better use for other characters.

RedSnake

Had 310 stones so decided 2 pull twice on the black banner. Got PHY SSGSS Goku and Black.
No regrets.

I still have no clue on how to play the game but I'm having fun with story mode.

Also...should I pull on the Android/friend thingy?

BrunoM

Had 310 stones so decided 2 pull twice on the black banner. Got PHY SSGSS Goku and Black.
No regrets.

I still have no clue on how to play the game but I'm having fun with story mode.

Also...should I pull on the Android/friend thingy?
Congratulations lol ..
Good pulls just save up stones until the next major dokkan festival rose and blue ..

As for the friend thing if you just started you're very very early to worry about them ..
Save up ALl your friend points in a few months we can look into that haha

You're missing 175% of his damage, not to mention yours isn't max level which will also affect the attack. He outdamages SSJ4 Vegeta

Ah ok. Yeah that's quite a lot of his super missing there then. I could probably use some better support units for him too. I'd been tempted to keep pulling on this banner for Godtenks but the rates have been so unkind to me.

Top Bottom