• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

BrunoM

Uh...so I was looking to see if any of my apps had an update in the Play Store. Saw that DBZ had an update, so I updated it, go to launch the game and get an "invalid client" error. I press "ok" and try again and now it shows an emergency maintenance with time unknown :/. I got super excited because the notes talked about the hidden potential and reverse features :(.
Yeah some one fucked up and released the update to early...

Game works for who ever hasn't updated yet ...
In other words they are going to have to put 3.0 out for everyone
And we will get the dupe system before intended or screw every single person who updated or has auto update on ..

Yeah some one fucked up and released the update to early...

Game works for who ever hasn't updated yet ...
In other words they are going to have to put 3.0 out for everyone
And we will get the dupe system before intended or screw every single person who updated or has auto update on ..

What the fuck? They best compensate for this...like actual compensation.

ffvorax

I meant the Future Gohan ones but yeah glad I only had Broku!

I just got my 7th medal for Future Gohan... I think I did something like 60-70 tryes to get those... :\
A nightmare... but that char is so good I hope it's worth even more Dokkaned! :)

I actually Dokkaned even Goku&Gohan of the new event, not Goten because I don't have the card, but got the medallions for when I will find it... :p

Also... 600 days today! :D
Not consecutive, I had lost it some time ago during a work trip... and Dokkan had the nice idea to drop a very big update on that week... WiFi was shit on the hotel so I couldn't update to login... :(

Xanru

So I've been messing around with Black, and damn the buff he got is pretty crazy. From what I can see he'll be a staple on ExtPHY, and, assuming Rose keeps his passive as is, Double Zamasu leads will be able to function for villains much like Rage Trunks for Heroes.

Hell, he's likely a better current lead pair with Broly assuming:

A) The right cards(obviously)
B) You run your own Broly(so you can run 2 Blacks)

Granted ExtPHY is fairly limited atm, and mono phy is missing a couple of elements to work with him as a lead(imo), but it won't be too long before he ends up being a better overall pick than Broly(which is sad). Not to mention he'll make a better pair lead than Broly with Cooler when he comes out thanks to the new Super Buu.

BrunoM

What the fuck? They best compensate for this...like actual compensation.
I think they will ..

Normally they don't react fast to anything but they even made a Facebook post within an hour of this happening ..

I didn't update but I'm sure all those who have this is bad really bad plus bad for their plans for dupe system so on ..

Someone will be getting fired

BrunoM

With that said ...

ANY one can give a hand with finding a Layout/overlay for for mobile stream/upload of videos ?

Ex:when we see some of those dokkan videos and they have the stream in the center wit all other crap around ?

Just need find one or two to be my tamplet I'll make mine from there ...

Thanks in advance !

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I guess dokkan auto updated on my phone, because I'm stuck in server down land.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You'll get 4 stones and some south kai medals.

Aiii

So not worth it
Masked Bardock is already quickly becoming my favorite lead. Not sure why people consider him a lead only for "new players."

Sure his increase is only 50%, but being able to have a rainbow team with all the God leads on it? Who cares that you do less damage when you can have all your 500k~1m SA cards on a single team and super attacking all the time. It's amazingly OP.

Anoregon

I'm realizing that I'm probably gonna end up with a pretty small amount of free tickets for the banner, but I still don't want to blow any more stones before SSB Vegito. Oh well.

Anoregon

This would be the dankest timeline if this shit somehow caused SSBV and Rose banners to be up with the servers, thus before the ticket banner.

Impossible of course, but what are we without dreams??

slash3584

Yeah it's up.

New intro screen, no compensation, new menu options for the ability system but they are locked and say "Coming Soon", friend refresh button and increased map traversal speed are included.

FYI from reddit re: what's released in the update...

uwynpv4yp3ny.jpg

Meneses

Yeah it's up.

New intro screen, no compensation, new menu options for the ability system but they are locked and say "Coming Soon", friend refresh button and increased map traversal speed are included.

Yeah, download seems big so it seems to be the full update, they'll probably just need to flip the switch to turn it on.

Compensation will probably come later, i'd say 5 stones.

Glad that we changed intro screen, I was really tired of the old one. The art on the saiyans is a bit weird but the villains are cool.

BTW, funny how the downloading screen features only top tier cards and suddenly... waifu 18 lol

I'm having a bunch of communication errors, though.

edit: yup, Friend Refresh is in.

MiTYH

Getting lots of errors retrying, but I did get in, once, and....

GUYS!

GUYS, LISTEN!

FAST MOVEMENT IS ADDED! THIS IS THE BEST!!

Nooooo. Maintenance back up. Managed 1 run of piccolo's strike event. Should have gone for FP or something worth more stamina

Anoregon

I just updated but still get the scheduled maintenance screen. everyone is liars.

Oh man, the glorious feeling when you fight SSB Vegito for the first time and SSJ4 Goku one shots him. Only to realize he has another phase, then have SSJ4 Goku double super him into another OHKO.

Neo gods stay winning.

Wonder which of us will have the biggest shame in ticket count once it appears.

I think I'm looking at a good 100 tickets at least because 600 days and 5000 is pretty easy considering how many free stones have been given out.

weshes195

At least yall will probably get at least 1 ssr.. I only started playing a month ago so I have spent only around 300 to 350 (saving rest for rose banner).

I'll be lucky to get an Sr lol

Anoregon

Wonder which of us will have the biggest shame in ticket count once it appears.

I think I'm looking at a good 100 tickets at least because 600 days and 5000 is pretty easy considering how many free stones have been given out.

Honestly I'm only expecting somewhere in the teens to 20's. I started this acct doing rerolls for Gogeta, was only active for a month or so, and didn't really get back into the game until end of last year. Hell, I still haven't picked up every story mode stone.

Edit: just got a supreme kai medal from a gold capsule while farming sr buu's from the 20 stam level. Downtime redeemed.

Pulled 2 singles with my 10 stones. Ended up getting PHY Broly for my 2nd pull. First Broly ever and I almost have all the God leads lol.

Of course his event isn't on for some odd reason but meh. Super Strikes are gonna become hella easy.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Is the two new Team menu features closed for anyone else, but me. I'm pretty sure I did all the requirements they mention to access them. And I'm at rank 51

weshes195

Is the two new Team menu features closed for anyone else, but me. I'm pretty sure I did all the requirements they mention to access them. And I'm at rank 51

They aren't open yet. I believe it will be open April 1 or 2nd. Should be around the ticket banner when it opens

Pulled 2 singles with my 10 stones. Ended up getting PHY Broly for my 2nd pull. First Broly ever and I almost have all the God leads lol.

Of course his event isn't on for some odd reason but meh. Super Strikes are gonna become hella easy.

goddamit, I just got lame ssr str good buu....

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Ah, I see. Well at least for the wait they were kind enough to give everyone 10 stones. With that I managed to get Fearsome Rampage Broly. He'll go well with his UR Roar of Death kin.

I got SR STR Videl for the hundredth time and physical Nappa. Fuck RNG.

Thanks, i'll repay you by making sure you get all your favorite Rs and SRs in the ticket banner.
Woah! Don't even joke about that. I'd honestly quit lol.

Anoregon

Was gonna do two summons, but my first was R GT Hercule so I'm done.

Top Bottom