• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Had 310 stones so decided 2 pull twice on the black banner. Got PHY SSGSS Goku and Black.
No regrets.

I still have no clue on how to play the game but I'm having fun with story mode.

Also...should I pull on the Android/friend thingy?

First off, I hate your luck.
Secondly, yeh, you gain FP for doing quests/missions(100FP if you use a friend, 50FP if you use a stranger). You can get the Androids which through a lot of painstaking grinding of almost every dokkan event become LR. Also you get training fonder for other cards.

You're missing 175% of his damage, not to mention yours isn't max level which will also affect the attack. He outdamages SSJ4 Vegeta

Have you looked at his passive? He's there for tanking not for damage. It's not like he's reaching 24ki without an orb changer, even if you give him an orb changer his damage isn't that good and better use for other characters.

Ahhh, Gotcha. I was planning on farming his trike to up his SA, but now I see no point. I'll just increase his SA through the WT ones. Thanks.

Depends on what your goal is.

For LR Goku: King Vegeta, Android 16, and Chilled are all high priority since they are Int. King Cold, mecha Frieza, and Fattenks are also used for that

For LR Frieza: Vegeta and Paikuhan are really the only currently active strikes dudes that matter.

To add on this, the team I use for LR Goku that makes me use nearly no items is
Lead: Chilled(More HP and increases damage)
King Vegeta(pretty good passive
Android #16(blocker)
King Cold(Every super attack reduces Gokus attack damage also his passive decreases atk)
Mech Frieza(Same thing as KC minus the passive)
Cyborg Tao(stuns sometimes.)
Friend: Chilled/KV

I generally use a Senzu or two, and sometimes a baba if #16 isn't up to tank the super.

BrunoM

How? Did you get 1st in local both times?
Yeah manage to finish first last one and on this one

Have enough medals to LR one already but having a terrible luck with uping the SA after 5 tries i wasn't able to do it even once damn it lol

Just want to SA10 one so I can LR him lol

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Did another single on black banner and got ssr agl ssj3 goku gt...not bad I guess? Nice passive and good links...
phy broly where are you :'[

Depends on what your goal is.

For LR Goku: King Vegeta, Android 16, and Chilled are all high priority since they are Int. King Cold, mecha Frieza, and Fattenks are also used for that

For LR Frieza: Vegeta and Paikuhan are really the only currently active strikes dudes that matter.

Alright thanks.

Man, my Teq loadout really needs work. Looking at it, first glance seems ok. I have Hope of Humanity Trunks and Raging Dash Buu who will both bolster the lead really well. But then I've got that damned Teq SSB Goku who switches rainbow orbs which are kinda fundamental to SSJ3 Angel Goku some crappy free TEQ SSR Goku they gave out for free. I swear I've never had good luck with Teq pulls across 4 accounts now.

BrunoM

I'm an OG have missed 9 days total from when the game came out and 7 of those were in vacation lol

Here's my day 600 box hilight been in every WT just didn't get the first 2 cards both times by couple hundred places lol
100% F2P

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-03-53.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-06-32.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-06-40.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-06-49.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-06-56.png

Screenshot_2017-03-21-20-07-05.png

Do you only have SSRs? Where's the SRs lol?
but damn, your box is close to being better than mine and I'm P2P...and quite a bit of P2P.

I never got a WT card except for the one times they gave Gokus as mission rewards.

One multi pull on my second account, got INT SS Goku, PHY SSB Vegeta, and Goku Black. Very happy with it.

Meanwhile two pulls on my main and only got an STR SSG Goku for the third time. Sigh.

BrunoM

Do you only have SSRs? Where's the SRs lol?
but damn, your box is close to being better than mine and I'm P2P...and quite a bit of P2P.

I never got a WT card except for the one times they gave Gokus as mission rewards.
Lol naw there's srs lol I just didn't want to keep posting pictures and bother someone lol
There about 2 other pictures of ssrs and then some of srs

Thank you got lucky on the Christmas/new years dokkan we got been saving stones for rose and blue but used 100 for black let's say no black lol was going more for phy brolly than anything .

And I'm sure I'm a longs way from yours haha

Yeah got every WT card now minus the teq ssj2 gohan being f2p the WT was always important now that they changed the way summons work it's very sad lol

Lol naw there's srs lol I just didn't want to keep posting pictures and bother someone lol
There about 2 other pictures of ssrs and then some of srs

Thank you got lucky on the Christmas/new years dokkan we got been saving stones for rose and blue but used 100 for black let's say no black lol was going more for phy brolly than anything .

And I'm sure I'm a longs way from yours haha

Yeah got every WT card now minus the teq ssj2 gohan being f2p the WT was always important now that they changed the way summons work it's very sad lol

Maybe. But I don't got Buuha, Godtenks, or Gogeta. I do have SV and PHY Broly though.

MANUELF

Banned
Got 180 place locally and my free SSR was Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, plus I got 2 free pulls from the other WT banner and got SSR Piccolo Jr. (Giant Form) any good?

BrunoM

Maybe. But I don't got Buuha, Godtenks, or Gogeta. I do have SV and PHY Broly though.
I did try to summon on the black banner just to land phy broly but no luck lol

My 2 hopes for the 150M banner are phy broly and SV ..

If I can land one of those SV being the main IL be OK with it..

If I can land SV phy broly and omega lol then yeah best festival ever haha

Stage 2 Super difficulty. Used 1 senzu and 2 babas cause I was unlucky with character placement/ki at one point.

holy crap...what team did you use? I don't have GB but it's nice to get stones from.

edit:
A couple stuns here and there goes a long way too ha.

O...m...g I have every single one of those units :D! Just need to DA Gohan which isn't a problem since I have his medals, just need to train him a bit. What items did you use? Any orb changers? I generally go with
Senzu, Baba, Ox, Usher.

Meneses

Dupe system is finally coming (soon).

Question for the JP players: I read that it's kinda not worth it to dupe anything other than the top tier cards due to the low amount of materials available. Is that true?

MiTYH

Thank god for the dupe system coming! I may be lacking on god leads, but I do have a dupe SV that I'm sitting on waiting for this system. I imagine it'll be around the ticket banner time, which is good. Lots of dupes coming then, I'm sure.

I got my 7 FP medals yesterday for the androids. I should probably farm it more just in case... but for now I'm focusing on the Piccolo strike. 6/15 cards for SA so far, then moving to medals. Hopefully won't take me toooo long.

Dupe system is finally coming (soon).

Question for the JP players: I read that it's kinda not worth it to dupe anything other than the top tier cards due to the low amount of materials available. Is that true?

I'm gonna say yeah. I play the stage the 3 available times each time it shows up and I've STILL not got enough to even get a another orb since the top tier ones are as rare as LR Gohan.

denebj

Neo Member
holy crap...what team did you use? I don't have GB but it's nice to get stones from.

edit:

O...m...g I have every single one of those units :D! Just need to DA Gohan which isn't a problem since I have his medals, just need to train him a bit. What items did you use? Any orb changers? I generally go with
Senzu, Baba, Ox, Usher.

I personally used mono TEQ .
The best combo for all the dokkan fest are TEQ Pikkon + TEQ Whis.
After 2 turns, they will hit you for 40 damage because of Pikkon .. And Whis reduce DEF :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have no dupes of anything. I guess I actually want to see a dupe super vegito or godtenks from the ticket banner.

Senzu, Baba, Ox, Usher.

I brought Senzu, Usher, Baba, and Dende. Of course I didn't have to use the usher or dende at all, but with my luck in this game I'm usually prepared for worst case scenario where I get supered all the time and enemy attacks are spread out...As long as you have the supers sealed all the time, you're on your way. With an SV friend you have 3 tanks, 2 possible stunners (wouldn't count on them but it's nice) and a free heal to boot.

lol my AGL Whis isn't even fully levelled.

Meneses

I brought Senzu, Usher, Baba, and Dende. Of course I didn't have to use the usher or dende at all, but with my luck in this game I'm usually prepared for worst case scenario where I get supered all the time and enemy attacks are spread out...As long as you have the supers sealed all the time, you're on your way. With an SV friend you have 3 tanks, 2 possible stunners (wouldn't count on them but it's nice) and a free heal to boot.

lol my AGL Whis isn't even fully levelled.

I only tried it once but mono AGL worked relatively smoothly for me. The Teq phase made me waste healing items because I tried to save the Babas for the last phase, but I ended up not needing them, so I should have used them, in retrospect. Don't remember if I used any Ushers, either.

I had 2 Super Vegito leads and Murasaki and Oceanus, it's basically all you need if you're lucky with the positioning (even just one sealer works, if you don't have both. I took both just to increase my chances of always sealing).

Can't even remember the rest of the team, but i probably had Old SSB Goku (maxed) and that Ult Gohan in there.

edit: using Whis would be a good idea, for that extra heal.

I only tried it once but mono AGL worked relatively smoothly for me. The Teq phase made me waste healing items because I tried to save the Babas for the last phase, but I ended up not needing them, so I should have used them, in retrospect. Don't remember if I used any Ushers, either.

I had 2 Super Vegito leads and Murasaki and Oceanus, it's basically all you need if you're lucky with the positioning (even just one sealer works, if you don't have both. I took both just to increase my chances of always sealing).

Can't even remember the rest of the team, but i probably had Old SSB Goku (maxed) and that Ult Gohan in there.

edit: using Whis would be a good idea, for that extra heal.

With my luck pulling Rs all the time I didn't even get Oceanus during that summon event. =(

Although I do kinda like just having one stunner because I keep Ult Gohan paired with SV for ki+buffs. Whichever SV gets good ki from the ki spots I pair with Murasaki since there's no problem for that SV to super.

I'll agree that the teq phase is a pain in the ass though. After that the only danger is the third form super that does 109k damage or something ridiculous.

So hyped for the dupe system. I'll have like 20 slots freed up thanks to feeding all the dupes I have on me. Really wish I didn't feed the dupe Gogeta from a while back but that was before dupe system in JP anyways lol.

IMHO you should feed dupes to all SSRs. You get like 1k or 1.5k from baba and thats it?

SA up for a unit you barely use is also a bad idea. So just unlock the nodes and if you have spare orbs, use it to buff them up.

Sec0nd

Can the farmable Black be used to raise the SA of the PHY Black? And does Dokkaning PHY Black imrpove or decrease the SA rate?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Can the strike xeno trunks up the SA of phy xeno trunks?
I got the medals to dokkan him, but I might wait till next week if that's possible.

BrunoM

Wow I really dont want to LR my picolo at SA1 but ive done 9 goes at it with 50% and NOT ONE SA increase this is crazy

And starting to run low on teq medals

I meant the Future Gohan ones but yeah glad I only had Broku!

Man those are a total bitch and you waste way too much time and stamina trying to get them.

Also no login bonus just sucks so bad. Come on Bamco give us a new login bonus for Black for a week before SSB and Rose hit.

BrunoM

I hate Goku for giving me 5 and no more. I have all 3 members and have Gohan done at 11 medals. Wish I could give the extras to you.

Almost day 600, gonna post my box for that day.
Should 600 days is a long long time I posted kine on this page up top 600 plus days now lol

Man those are a total bitch and you waste way too much time and stamina trying to get them.

Also no login bonus just sucks so bad. Come on Bamco give us a new login bonus for Black for a week before SSB and Rose hit.

Come on, you should know the drill by now. You get a slight drought when it comes to stones and the next event gives you slightly more login stones than you waited plus the 1 a day that you want so badly. A few days without the daily stones won't kill you lol

Uh...so I was looking to see if any of my apps had an update in the Play Store. Saw that DBZ had an update, so I updated it, go to launch the game and get an "invalid client" error. I press "ok" and try again and now it shows an emergency maintenance with time unknown :/. I got super excited because the notes talked about the hidden potential and reverse features :(.

Top Bottom