• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I get what you mean
But lr broly is the only LR pullable that I have I don't see myself being able to get any other being f2p means I only go for major banners and the ones that are 3 plus 1 free

For now I think I'm saving until gogeta unless something comes our way in global
Well, I guess. But still you got both SSJ4s, I got neither :p. And I spent like $100 on that banner too.
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT3| Title to be released

Yes.

ffvorax

Yeah I'm f2p always been not sure I'm super lucky there were periods of time I didn't pull ssrs for months the WT helped a lot buidling my ssr collection back in the day

And as for now I would say the ssj4 banners were the ones I was lucky did pull them both with in 300 stones then back to saving for major ones

But I hope I get to pull some great cards coming up lol

I'm mostly f2p too, I spent something like 20€ in these 2 years... still I didn't get SSJ4 after a LOT of pulls... (something like 700 stones...) a lot really... I think I have a decent amount of cards, but the best one no... it's not a bad thing to be lucky anyway! :D

my box: https://dbz.space/box/ffvorax

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I mean, I'm reading all these replies trying to convince me there's nothing I can do about an enemy Super Attack turn one...

... and every time I read it I think to myself:

"I do."

It's not even hard to do. You want to know what the secret is to predicting a turn one Super Attack? I always assume every turn the enemy gets, they could do a Super Attack. It's really not that complicated. Oh what's that? The leader Rose on the other team is going first? Do I have a Jaco or a Chauzu? (10% of the time I don't) oh, I'd better block correctly. What's that? Don't have a blocker? I suppose I better guard with the correct color unit. What's that? Don't have a unit that can guard? Use an Usher. What's that? Don't have an usher? 2xYemma. What's that? Don't have a 2xYemma?

Never happens.

Also, LOL at anyone making excuses that "you got Gud curds!". I'm f***ing F2P. I don't have any RNG pull LRs. I don't have any SSJ4s. I don't have crap. The coolest, latest thing I got was a Vegito Blue. I have pulled one.

My WT team consists of Nuke Bluku, TEQ Majin Vegeta, Chaozu, Jaco, TEQ SSR Goten, and the same TEQ Goten that Dokkan into a Gotenks.

I use that s*** every tournament, never take damage, never die, never get blindsided like you all insist is unavoidable, (even though I completely avoid it) and I clear faster than most people. I'm usually in the top 600 when the tourney starts and only fall when I quit the tournament altogether.

The excuses you guys are making are stupid to me.

That company defense

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That company defense

JrsNZRX.jpg

That company defense

The thing is, you need a minimum 5 sealers to 100% guarantee you will have one the first turn. I have had Chatzou and Jaco be either be both in the 2nd, or 2nd and 3rd rotation a lot of times. Probably around 30-40%. And what about the prelims? If they would open the last two goddamn slots that would be dandy, however, we only get 2 items for the prelims, so we're fucked for that third fight if we use both ushers. I support the reset glitch only in the circumstance of having an enemy super my face without any warning shouldn't be a thing. If an enemy attacks 4 times in a spot and I'm an dumbass who puts a unit that is weak to that colour that's on me. If I position my units correctly and some shitty RNG super kills me that's bullshit.

This guy seems the type to defend any company and say they can never do any wrong doings ever. I bet he thinks the Bed of Chaos is a fair & enjoyable fight.

edit: Game can be updated in app store(new icon again) but still under maintenance.

The app is updated with a new icon. At the very least I'm glad there's the new training system in place.

Edit: there's also a dragon stone sale if anyone needs it. I wouldn't recommend buying stones for Super 17.

I just discovered the worst glitch. When doing the super 17 event SSJ3 GT Goku doesn't attack, the screen goes black then skips his attack. Unless I'm missing something (this could be part of super 17's event) this is a glitch.

Sec0nd

Yo. This new training system seems to be legit. Seems like it saves a lot of time and makes the lower tier training items somewhat relevant again.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I just discovered the worst glitch. When doing the super 17 event SSJ3 GT Goku doesn't attack, the screen goes black then skips his attack. Unless I'm missing something (this could be part of super 17's event) this is a glitch.

Yeah the game has been pretty screwy. Bunch of mission descriptions are fucked up too, they'll probably take the game down again soon.

Lol just tried using the reset trick against super 17. I need to train myself to not do that anymore.
Yeah damn muscle memory lol.
Did six singles on the banner. Two SRs...trench coat #17 and my 100th mini-Vegeta. Rest were Rs.

I'm glad I don't spend anymore money on this abhorrent game and super upset at how much I've spent.

linkent

Luckily i farmed LR Android.
They 2 shots the final phase.
Think i am just gonna rainbow them(currently only unlocked all Star points)
3 Single Pulls and I got Super 17. Sweet, lol.
Gratz! Gonna 3 pulls tonight too.

I fought Super 17 on Z-Hard and he had a stage 3. I don't think that was supposed to happen. Got 3 medals but the stage was identical to the Super2 one.

attn: reizo ryuu https://v3.dbz.space/cards/schedule
The Zhard stage is exactly the same as the Super stage.
Super have 8/9 bars of Hp

MiTYH

These new orb mission things from Supreme Kai are interesting. Gives a little variety, which is nice. I'm basically taking friend VB, then whatever super units I can bring (the SSR Basebal yamcha is good for that, cost of like 3 or 4). It's working well so far for the under 70 missions. Really want that extra stamina, should get it today.

Did one multipull. God the new SR PHY and TEQ Android 17, but no ssr or anything. Still, they look like decent orb changers. I might hit the event once for a DS completion, but I'll get them when they're 1/2 stamina eventually, no rush for me right now

Ade

I have a Super Vegito and enough Kais to get him to SA10.

Should I? I can easily farm his medals to UR awaken him, but I dont think his super is farmable is it?

Im a bit directionless about what I should be doing now the Goku LR event is over tbh, I've Rainbowed Goku JR too.

slash3584

So if I understood correctly the INT Hit dokkan only has a high change of stunning IF he attacks normally, and just a rare change if he supers, right?

I have a Super Vegito and enough Kais to get him to SA10.

Should I? I can easily farm his medals to UR awaken him, but I dont think his super is farmable is it?

Im a bit directionless about what I should be doing now the Goku LR event is over tbh, I've Rainbowed Goku JR too.

Depends on how much you use him. If it's a lot then yes, he hits hard but his counter is set damage (thanks Reizo Ryuu for fixing my fuck up). Is there any other unit that needs his SA up you could save the Kais for another unit that comes (INT Gogeta and PHY gotenks for example)

So if I understood correctly the INT Hit dokkan only has a high change of stunning IF he attacks normally, and just a rare change if he supers, right?

Yes, Unfortunately stunning is not that useful anymore. Hit at least disables guard which is pretty cool (if we didn't get STR hit, then I would say that they shafted hit.)

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Had to do Boss Rush 2 super 1 for those 20 stones, this, this right fucking here is the end result of 4 single pulls. FUCKING FINALLY GOT A FEATURED SSR ON THIS BANNER.

6unZ91R.png

Had to do Boss Rush 2 super 1 for those 20 stones, this, this right fucking here is the end result of 4 single pulls. FUCKING FINALLY GOT A FEATURED SSR ON THIS BANNER.

6unZ91R.png

Did you get a bye guys shatter. Because if so, you are me, got the exact same SSR through a single.

Super vegetto's SA level has no effect on his counter, it's always at a set, unchanging %.

Oh shit, I always thought counter was dependent on SA level. Updated my post with that, thanks. Still is useful getting Vegito to SA 10 if you use him a lot.

denebj

Neo Member
So I did one multi on the new banner and that happened :

DgLs0eZ.png

I will take those, extra dupe for Vegeta :-O

LOL

Also, where do you go for the Trials ? I am not seeing the menu or anything? :-O

So I did one multi on the new banner and that happened :

DgLs0eZ.png

I will take those, extra dupe for Vegeta :-O

LOL

Also, where do you go for the Trials ? I am not seeing the menu or anything? :-O

This was me on the Cooler banner. All featured cards in one go. Good job, jelly about that SSJ4.

Did two multis this morning, got Rose (finally), 2x Agl SSJ3 Goku, Int Super Saiyan Future Trunks.

Would have loved SSJ4, but it's not a huge deal.

Did 1 Multi.
yroAwfF.png

That makes Super Vegito # 5. Raaaainbooowww Tiiiiiiiiiime. Totally worth.

Also, check out the revamped 3rd Baba Shop section. Bout time they separate all the different currency out.

EDIT: Also, apparently some of the old link skills have been updated. The janky ones with flat stat boosts have been updated to % boosts, like Brutal Beatdown and Prodigies.

MiTYH

So for these new orbs, it makes the most sense to get the Max Stamina+1, right? 20 times at 15 each is 300 orbs, and since we only get like... 92, it'll be a while. But I want to make sure I'm not crazy in my thinking here

Did 2 multis but didn't snap the first results. Being new to the game I'm not entirely sure how good it is but it seems decent enough. I got Goku Black featured unit in the first one. Also I bought the beginners bundle for the training items and medals mostly. Trying to figure out which card to use the ticket on in Baba's shop, anyone have any opinions?

So with this OT doing a multi on this banner, I said fuck it and try myself.

I just wanted Rosé :(. The worst part is not that I don't like him and think he's the worst villain in DB, but I don't have a decent team to run him.

Edit: For fucks sake, just got him again through a single. This game wants me to get characters I hate.

Edit 2: FUCK YEEEEEESSSSS. Finally got Cooler. The gates of hell are open.

Top Bottom