• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I'm at 57% for Goku Jr and just started today lol. Doesn't seem too bad.
I feel like I should do AA with him since that way he has another chance at a SA and that too has the chance to get a boost. Would the losing defense stack?

BrunoM

Golden Freeza is completely unnecessary, S17 already does tanking. There's another AGL 17 in his banner that goes with S17
On the 6 I said that 17 is there ..
And yes golden can be left out but anything added should be straight up support it being of main rotationz seeing as there's no good one on global right now extreme golden at lest offers tanking on that 3rd spot without having the need to ruin the main's ...

But yes with the gaming moving he will be dropped from the agl extreme team

Piku_Ringo

Banned
SUPA 17 is nice and all. But I'm not so easily swayed like some people are. I'm still wondering where the hell is Category system at for Global, and when the hell is the next set of story mode Missions finally being released?

The good thing super 17 brings is that attack buffs will stay, even if you beat a phase of a boss. This gives some characters like future Gohan some buffs. Other than that, it makes no sense to release him when people tried to pull Tien For SSJ3 Angel Goku.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The good thing super 17 brings is that attack buffs will stay, even if you beat a phase of a boss. This gives some characters like future Gohan some buffs. Other than that, it makes no sense to release him when people tried to pull Tien For SSJ3 Angel Goku.
That change already came to global.

The super 17 banner only looks good to me because rosé is on it, and I wouldn't mind some ssj4 vegeta dupes.

These stones staying in the bank.

I wonder if the otherworld banner is coming back instead of the heroes banner, perhaps with a dokkan for freeza/cell.

Tamanon

Banned
They do need to bring the Otherworld event back eventually at least for the people that didn't dokkan Goku/Pikkon.

I still have my Goku to dokkan durnit.

So from what you guys are saying, it sounds like the only good Super 17 team is incredibly niche. Like, there are exactly 5 cards that are good on this team, so if you don't have them you might as well not pull.

I might do 1 multi on it, just for hopes of a SS4 Vegeta or Rose dupe. Otherwise, hard pass. Was looking forward to Angel Goku.

Couldn't care less about 17 but I wasn't planning to summon for Angelku either so whatever. This whole meta is basically filler to me except for SSJ4 Goku and INT Gogeta. I'd like PHY Gotenks as well for the Fusion team more than anything.

Couldn't care less about 17 but I wasn't planning to summon for Angelku either so whatever. This whole meta is basically filler to me except for SSJ4 Goku and INT Gogeta. I'd like PHY Gotenks as well for the Fusion team more than anything.

Yeah I honestly don't care too much for the meta either. I want the category system because I live for making weirdass teams that somehow work when you bring them together. It adds fun and variety to the game. Kind of like in a CCG when you make that bass-ackwards deck that works for no reason. The category leads will help me do that.

ffvorax

I NEED SSJ4 Vegeta and Rosè, so if these are on the banner I will pull.
Also because i NEVER get char on the banner (so 17 in this case) but always most of the other ones... so this will be the time for me I think... :p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My stones are safe from super 17. Not trying to build a sub-par team around a 0 dupe Rose and an (almost, but not quite) SA20 LR androids.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They fucked everything up by releasing Gogeta early. I see too many opportunities for them to change the releases which result in people wasting stones in the wrong places

Flambe

That's where I'm at. Everything else seems like a waste of stones compared to the gains I'd make for fusion team.

They fucked everything up by releasing Gogeta early. I see too many opportunities for them to change the releases which result in people wasting stones in the wrong places

The whole thing was fucking stupid and put us another month behind JP for no reason other than to cash in on hype with half-finished cards. I don't see the point in releasing 17 now though. But I'm slightly worried we're gonna somehow get shafted on the Gogeta/Janemba dual dokkanfest. idk how or why, but they've been on a real shit streak lately.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The thing people figure might happen is that Angel Goku will be off the Gogeta/Janemba banner and 17 will be on it. Since it was reversed that for jp which had everything Angel Goku and before being put onto those banners.

Mostly concerned about those banners and the Gotenks banner in relation to the category leaders. Like, they'll probably bring the jp version of those banners out when the time comes, will they be 3+1 again? Or are they just going to randomly put the leader skills out with the Gotenks banner since he'd be the last card necessary for that team?

I'd be surprised if the leader skills come out anytime before when they came out for JP. So like wait for January? The best part about playing Global was having foresight into what's coming up next and they've gone and fucked that all up.

I've been saying all along we won't get categories and their leader skills until after the 120% meta. Taking Angel Goku off the Gogeta banner is a really nice "fuck you" to global players who pay attention to JP so I'm sure you're right about that.

Meneses

Besides LR Trunks (which sucks because i'll never get a gacha LR), i'm not really interested in any new cards.

Well, taking into account the DB Super anime and without spoiling much, i'm curious about a possible new card that would be coming soon-ish, but that's not even confirmed.

Besides LR Trunks (which sucks because i'll never get a gacha LR), i'm not really interested in any new cards.

Well, taking into account the DB Super anime and without spoiling much, i'm curious about a possible new card that would be coming soon-ish, but that's not even confirmed.

Yeah man, where's my Toppo card. Give me some Justice Flash.

85% with only 3 sta bars. I got the nimbus like 6 times lol. Gonna take a long as time since each node needs 2-5 L orbs and with no nimbus you get like 6...

edit: 89%. How is everyone building their Goku Jr?

_Legacy_

What is with the Nappa medal drop rates? Total bullshit, think I've done around 30 runs and only have one. This is worse than anything else I have had to grind for,

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Bamco is busy smoking cigars and counting your money in their back pockets, fam. Meanwhile everything from UPDATES, STORY MISSIONS, CATEGORY SYSTEM, ETC ARE OFFICALLY UNDER THE TO BE RELEASED BANNER.

Top Bottom