• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

As much as I hate trying to farm TEQ Black to up PHY Black's SA, I will say, the stage is VERY generous in giving me Elder Kai medals. Maybe... 4 since I started this process.

Granted, they're all used now, but still. My new AGL Golden Frieza thanks this stage!

MisterMac

I'm salivating over that Super INT Super Gogeta. If I get him my Super INT Team will be a stone cold killer

Super Gogeta
LR Gohan
Rage Trunks
Vegito
Vegeta Blue
Super Saiyan Bardock

let's talk about how shit this art is tho

It's really shit. TUR SSBKK 2.0. Legit one of my most-wanted features is the ability to toggle between SSR/TUR art, at least for Super Attack animations. I wonder what his SSR art will be.

If I had LR Gohan I'd no doubt go for Gogeta. I still might tbh if its a 3+1 event. The new LR units are absurd though. Pull rates are insanely low so likely most will never have them. My intro to Brave Exvius recently was stopped short by 1% pull rates and an awful reroll method so having 1% pulls in dokkan is kinda frustrating. I always felt the pull rates have been very fair other than him and the new MV.

Durden77

Wow, so the new Gogeta and Janemba really are just straight up better versions of their old counterparts in everyway.

That's so fucked. They're trying to make the other cards, which have aged better than othera, obsolete. I really don't like this.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I'm pretty sure they're straight up mimicking the power creep from the DBZ card game (i.e. new stuff makes old stuff obsolete). At least they're being faithful to the concept of power levels.

Kettch

If I had LR Gohan I'd no doubt go for Gogeta. I still might tbh if its a 3+1 event. The new LR units are absurd though. Pull rates are insanely low so likely most will never have them. My intro to Brave Exvius recently was stopped short by 1% pull rates and an awful reroll method so having 1% pulls in dokkan is kinda frustrating. I always felt the pull rates have been very fair other than him and the new MV.

Eh, Brave Exvius is a bit different in that 3 and 4* characters are very relevant. 5*s are just a bonus that you get occasionally. Really nothing like Dokkan Battle where you need all SSR+ for hard content and 99% of the Rs and SRs are worthless. The worst part about LR Gohan/Vegeta is that they're limited to only the Rising Dragon banners, when you want to be spending all your pulls on Dokkanfest banners. In BE you'll eventually get 5*s just doing normal pulls since they're on every banner.

As for the new units, I'd have been pretty excited for a new tank like Janemba before the app reset changes. Now tanking is just a huge gamble though, unless you somehow get a full team of tanks, so the Gogeta looks far more attractive.

Yeah they could've made the gacha LRs either unfeatured in all banners or featured in Rising Dragon, but unfeatured ONLY in Rising Dragon banners is the biggest "fuck you, pay me" move imaginable. I've resigned myself to never getting them already. It's disappointing. I would not be entirely surprised if eventually, they roll them out across more banners or up their rates or both, maybe around the time of the next big meta shift, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they don't, because this is Bamco.

Eh, Brave Exvius is a bit different in that 3 and 4* characters are very relevant. 5*s are just a bonus that you get occasionally. Really nothing like Dokkan Battle where you need all SSR+ for hard content and 99% of the Rs and SRs are worthless. The worst part about LR Gohan/Vegeta is that they're limited to only the Rising Dragon banners, when you want to be spending all your pulls on Dokkanfest banners. In BE you'll eventually get 5*s just doing normal pulls since they're on every banner.

As for the new units, I'd have been pretty excited for a new tank like Janemba before the app reset changes. Now tanking is just a huge gamble though, unless you somehow get a full team of tanks, so the Gogeta looks far more attractive.

Huh, perhaps I should give BE a bit more of a shot then. I'm too used to how NB run their Gachas

Did you keep a hold of the transfer code from when you last had it if you were making rerolls? If you do then you can likely get back in using the same one. They don't expire until a new ones generated I think.

Nah this one was just an alt I made on my gfs phone. I still have my main file I'm just bored of playing it.

Syntsui

Lol...you have all the units to make it a cake walk.

Omega lead
Family goten
Family goku
buutenks
Gogeta
wifey #18/bojack
TUR omega friend.

Pair omega with goten and TUR omega with goku
Your goal should be to have both omega's super as often as possible, have goten and goku block, but do not switch them to 3rd position, you need to keep these 4 units in rotation.
Sorry to intrude but how exactly will Omega Shenron super if he has zero Ki links with these guys? This doesn't seem like a good team to actually make him work besides himself being the blocker.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sorry to intrude but how exactly will Omega Shenron super if he has zero Ki links with these guys? This doesn't seem like a good team to actually make him work besides himself being the blocker.

You don't NEED ki links to reliably super on a mono team since everyone has a minimum of 6 ki anyway. It certainly helps, but it's manageable without them. On my STR team, Omega tends to have 8 ki at most (a single GT or shocking speed link) and I still super most of the time.

So who should I use the red stone on Gaf? I've got the SSJ3 Goku and don't have a use for him anymore. I was thinking maybe Broly for the attack all? or Int Gohan should I manage to pull Gogeta.

Nah this one was just an alt I made on my gfs phone. I still have my main file I'm just bored of playing it.

Ah, damn that's a shame. I lost an old Gogeta account that way too.

So who should I use the red stone on Gaf? I've got the SSJ3 Goku and don't have a use for him anymore. I was thinking maybe Broly for the attack all? or Int Gohan should I manage to pull Gogeta.

Ah, damn that's a shame. I lost an old Gogeta account that way too.

I got another Super Sayian 3 Vegeta but I'm still tempted to reroll.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just saw this as part of japan's 150M event:

LR Goku and LR Frieza events will be half stamina. Stages are open every day (not just Sat and Sun) during the celebration period.

that sounds nice.

FP Frieza is the best of the bunch, for mono PHY/villains teams. He will continue to age extremely gracefully thanks to 120% passive and being able to get 7k attack out of the dupe system. Broly's kinda crap outside of WT, but that's a consideration. Gohan's meh, Cell's in limbo until Extreme TEQ lead arrives.

FP Frieza is the best of the bunch, for mono PHY/villains teams. He will continue to age extremely gracefully thanks to 120% passive and being able to get 7k attack out of the dupe system. Broly's kinda crap outside of WT, but that's a consideration. Gohan's meh, Cell's in limbo until Extreme TEQ lead arrives.

Oh I totally glossed over FP Frieza, Though all my strength lies on my super builds I do have Rose and Buuhan so he may prove useful down the line. Good to know that Gohan is a waste but definitely seems Broly may be the one just for the WT. I've got no attack all characters but I do have SSJ4 Goku and a couple 100% plus passives on the team when things go perfectly.

I'll likely wait to see what I get on the banner if it's a discount one.

In the wake of Gogeta and Janemba being really boring revamps of cards that really didn't need revamps: What old cards would you guys actually like to see revamped?

I'm a big Broly fan (he's so dumb... but so cool!), and his PHY card is famously kind of shit compared to his peers, so I hope they make him the next rainbow Extreme leader. Give him an 11 ki AOE super and a 12 ki double super, but with Immense damage this time, dang it, and a good % based passive, or an OP as fuck passive like Masked Saiyan, failing that. Probably won't happen, but a guy can dream.

Yup, grabbing him since I have neo-god FF Cooler.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
In the wake of Gogeta and Janemba being really boring revamps of cards that really didn't need revamps: What old cards would you guys actually like to see revamped?

I'm a big Broly fan (he's so dumb... but so cool!), and his PHY card is famously kind of shit compared to his peers, so I hope they make him the next rainbow Extreme leader. Give him an 11 ki AOE super and a 12 ki double super, but with Immense damage this time, dang it, and a good % based passive, or an OP as fuck passive like Masked Saiyan, failing that. Probably won't happen, but a guy can dream.

A revamp of WT General Blue where instead of stunning enemies he lets you force close when a super is coming.

...I just want a SSB Vegeta or Great Saiyaman that is top tier. :(

Anoregon

How about finally making a god damn god tier piccolo. His LR certainly doesn't fit the bill. Give him a beam cannon super that actually "pierces" - reduces def and removes guard effectiveness (mini Gogeta passive for everyone)

How about finally making a god damn god tier piccolo. His LR certainly doesn't fit the bill. Give him a beam cannon super that actually "pierces" - reduces def and removes guard effectiveness (mini Gogeta passive for everyone)

I'm down with this. They hate Piccolo almost as much as they hate Vegeta. LR Piccolo's passive really is not that impressive.

I also think Tien needs a good natural SSR because Tri-Beam is fucking dope. Want one with a SA that's that moment from the anime where he tries to keep Cell down

Anoregon

Piccolo being a jobber is just keeping it real to the source material though.

True, but Vegeta is the patron saint of jobbers and he at least has some good cards, even before his new LR

Shouta

Hmm, I guess I'll go with Full Power Freeza because everything else that this stone in JP can get you is kinda crappy. I already got Broly for the WT from the first one.

Once we get the Red Stones. Its all SSJ3 Goku for me. Need to unlock those dupe paths and make him truly killer. Wish his damage was buffed to Immense though.

Yo there is a farmable AGL Janemba. I'm happy since I can never seem to pull him.

Also Pikkon does get a Dokkan. Thats gonna be intense.

So Heroes needs a PHY Neo Lead and Villains need a TEQ Neo Lead. Wonder who they are gonna go for?

Xanru

Wow, so the new Gogeta and Janemba really are just straight up better versions of their old counterparts in everyway.

That's so fucked. They're trying to make the other cards, which have aged better than othera, obsolete. I really don't like this.

Eh, Str Gogeta isn't gonna be obsolete until the new heroes lead drops, even then he's still a staple on Super Str. Int Janemba may have issues tho, due to Str Janemba straight up doing more damage, having built in dodge to make up for not having it in his dupe tree(if that's even a downside, given he has more crit), and Ext Int's team make-up not having a lot of space for him.

Aurizen

let's talk about how shit this art is tho

It's really shit. TUR SSBKK 2.0. Legit one of my most-wanted features is the ability to toggle between SSR/TUR art, at least for Super Attack animations. I wonder what his SSR art will be.

I need a good INT anyway so that'll be good.

ffvorax

In my daily summon with the 5 free stone I got this:
A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku AGL

It doesn't look so good... :(

I also decided to spend some money for one time in my life... never again. All R!!! Not even an SR for baba coins.... :'(

Top Bottom