• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

In my daily summon with the 5 free stone I got this:
A God Evolved Super Saiyan God SS Goku AGL

It doesn't look so good... :(

I also decided to spend some money for one time in my life... never again. All R!!! Not even an SR for baba coins.... :'(

It is good.
Passive means ATK+ 80% when launching a Super. When dokkan awakened, it's 100%.

ffvorax

It is good.
Passive means ATK+ 80% when launching a Super. When dokkan awakened, it's 100%.

I thought it was obsolete with the AGL Super Saiyan God SS Goku - Necessary Evolution

I suppose my card is not a good Leader but can be a good passive companion then... I'll try it then thx!

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0655v4ydb.png

Everything up to STR Broly is what I pulled. Angel Goku along with Gogeta, yay.

All those dupe Rage Trunks though.

Fox1304

When's the next banner supposed to pop? I have around 80 stones, should I spend them on the current ones, or wait for the Gogeta/Janemba incoming? I'm current on my 12th day in the game, and my most advanced cards right now are those :

Everything up to STR Broly is what I pulled. Gering borg Angel Goku along with Gogeta, yay.

Of course you did.

Was expecting a WT pretty much as soon as celebration ended. It'll have been like 2 months or something since the last one. Hope it's not longer than 3 days tho.

Man. I really wanted Vegito Blue. I'd be unstoppable right now if I got him. My pulls were straight trash though. In 4 multis I got 2 SSR units, one being a freaking WT AGL Veggie.

At least I got the new Gogeta on the 4th putting me at 4 for 4 on Super Neo Gods, but without VB it feels hollow. I might drop another 150 stones later since I suspect I'll get all the first 150 back from the celebration rewards.

Aiii

So not worth it
Man. I really wanted Vegito Blue. I'd be unstoppable right now if I got him. My pulls were straight trash though. In 4 multis I got 2 SSR units, one being a freaking WT AGL Veggie.

At least I got the new Gogeta on the 4th putting me at 4 for 4 on Super Neo Gods, but without VB it feels hollow. I might drop another 150 stones later since I suspect I'll get all the first 150 back from the celebration rewards.
I got 2 out of 8 multis, so I'd say there's a good shot of pulling one if you go for another run.

I got 2 out of 8 multis, so I'd say there's a good shot of pulling one if you go for another run.

Oh nice. Hmm that is tempting. There's really nobody else I'm gonna be pulling for until we get the PHY Super Neo God anyway and I'll still have more the 200 stones left before all these rewards. Think I'm gonna do it in a bit.

EDIT: still no VB :( I did get that INT Trunks twice though plus a dupe for INT SSB Veggie though so my new INT team will be in better shape. Also got a dupe for my AGL SSB Goku.

MiTYH

It starts on Wednesday so I figure it'll be a 5 day thing again.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That being said, I wonder what team I should go for. I used mono-AGL with double SV last time, and it... kind of sucked thanks to all the majin vegeta's around. But it's all I had.

This time I have Phy Broly and STR Omega. Gogeta as well. I'm not sure if it makes sense to do a different mono, or to try a villains team with friend Rose.

Thoughts?

(I also have xeno trunks who is sadly undokkaned, so no AoE... yet)

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh nice. Hmm that is tempting. There's really nobody else I'm gonna be pulling for until we get the PHY Super Neo God anyway and I'll still have more the 200 stones left before all these rewards. Think I'm gonna do it in a bit.

EDIT: still no VB :( I did get that INT Trunks twice though plus a dupe for INT SSB Veggie though so my new INT team will be in better shape. Also got a dupe for my AGL SSB Goku.

Unlucky, but yeah, Rage Trunks and SSB Vegeta are mandatory units on that team, so getting dupes for those is great.

5 day tournaments are agony. Thankfully I've gotten 2nd in the local rankings twice, so my only real goal would be whatever rank gives me a Piccolo and 20 of his medals.

I have no idea what to run for WT. I have Majeta but no Godtenks or TEQ SSB Goku, and no Rose either, kind of unlucky when it comes to WT builds. I do have Zamasu. help me

I was thinking maybe Zamasu, MV, chiaotzu and Jaco, VB, and a ki-giver like AGI SS Goku. I'm thinking of doing x10.

Aiii

So not worth it
The WT cards are never worth it, and I ran LR Piccolo in my JP account exactly once, terrible card.

I just go in for some stones and then say fuck it, ain't nobody got time for WT's.

Oh man, got four straight garbage pulls from this. xD Did get AGL Janemba though, so yay for someone new I guess. Should have one more after a couple missions for either side, so... hmmm.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The WT cards are never worth it, and I ran LR Piccolo in my JP account exactly once, terrible card.

I just go in for some stones and then say fuck it, ain't nobody got time for WT's.

Yep. I go for the 20 win streak, 10 mil overall score and then I usually decide nothing else is worth the effort.

Syntsui

Cheaters will be banned in JP for the World Tournament fiasco. It will be hilarious if that person that reported the situation gets banned too.

ffvorax

A friend told me that exist sites that give dragon stones for free and is saying that he used it many times, but just a little number of stones to not get banned...

I actually find impossible that such sites can work, and if these do why an account should not be banned in a second for that...

I would never risk to put my data on such sites, and I should convince him to do not also, if he really already did though... :\

Gogeta just hit me with 6 attacks and a super. I want my dragon stone back :p Seriously though that was some next level stuff. His super wiped out half of my 250k up pool alone and my tank wasn't in that rotation to do anything about it.

I would have survived and could have if I'd popped a defensive item. Only thing is I knew I'd survive it, but his last attack looked like a stack of 3. I never noticed it was a stack of 4. I really think they should have the enemy icon followed by x3 or x4 to show how many attacks. It's not the first time I've lost to that sort of thing either.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just finished getting 77 rose medals that I will probably never have a reason to use.

Cruxist

Everything up to STR Broly is what I pulled. Angel Goku along with Gogeta, yay.

Damn dude. How much did you drop? 8 pulls, right?

Edit: Oh nice! One multi on Gogeta and I nabbed Angel SSJ3. Looks I'm destined to always have the Teq/Agl God leads.

One good thing is that all these Neo god leads seem to feature on a lot of banners. Like they always contain most of the previous god leads of their respective Super/Extreme types. That wasn't really the case for the old god lead banners, was it?

Aiii

So not worth it
Damn dude. How much did you drop? 8 pulls, right?

Edit: Oh nice! One multi on Gogeta and I nabbed Angel SSJ3. Looks I'm destined to always have the Teq/Agl God leads.

Yep, 8 pulls. Good banner, this.

One good thing is that all these Neo god leads seem to feature on a lot of banners. Like they always contain most of the previous god leads of their respective Super/Extreme types. That wasn't really the case for the old god lead banners, was it?

Yeah, we didn't get any repeat leads until the celebration banner, now you pretty much always get a lead or two, makes it a bit easier to risk a pull and end up satisfied.

Balancing Global and JP was too much for me. Also lame that they stopped with the free units for the dokkan events. At least the Janemba is a higher chance than getting the SSR version I guess.

Did 4 pulls and got STR Spirit Bomb Goku, Dupe AGL SSJ2 Gohan(Broly), and INT Super Gogeta.

Went to make a team and found out that I have really bad INT Super characters lol.

The Janemba Super2 stage is kinda fun. Now I'm on the other side with him dodging half my attacks. XD

Yep, just today even JP gave 30 DS for being top in the app store again.

GBL got 70 stones last week for being top on iTunes and Google Play plus 7 for being #1 in some other country on top of the 5 every day for the 150m celebration.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
The Janemba Super2 stage is kinda fun. Now I'm on the other side with him dodging half my attacks. XD

GBL got 70 stones last week for being top on iTunes and Google Play plus 7 for being #1 in some other country on top of the 5 every day for the 150m celebration.

Kinda shocked, not gonna lie.

Yeah, and when I multipulled, I got shitty SRs... and the other 20 stones gave me shitty Rs :")

Cruxist

Bah, new boss rush is tough. Pure AGL isn't really doing it, especially with SSJ3 Goku as the second to last boss. Looks like I'm going to have to run heroes to beat it. I just need 15 stones to get 2 more pulls on Gogeta! And I want to awaken SSJ3 to use on the team...

MiTYH

FINALLY!

Thanks to all these 1/2 off events, I collected enough medals for my LR Androids... to almost be complete.

- 4 paths (so first set x4)
- Eenough to get my second set to the second evolution
- In moderatly good condition to get both sets to the final evolution.

Tomorrow I'll finish Buuhan/GF medals, Sunday should finish Vegito. I'm about 1/3 done with SSBKK, and 0 to Godtenks because I still haven't really beaten it.

Speaking of, would double Omega beat Godtenks? Or Broly?

Top Bottom