• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I have 17 TURs.

AGL Super Vegito
STR Omega Shenron
STR Broly
PHY Full Power Frieza
INT Ultimate Gohan
INT Vegito
INT Perfect Cell
TEQ Karoly
TEQ Vegito
INT Golden Frieza
AGL SSB Goku
TEQ South Supreme Kai Buu
AGL Kid Buu
AGL Golden Frieza
AGL SSJ2 Goku
STR SSJ3 Goku
TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta

7 more unawakened.
PHY Kid Buu
TEQ Beerus
PHY Ultimate Gohan
AGL SSJ Goku
TEQ SSJ Vegeta
INT Piccolo
STR Beerus
AGL Androids 17 & 18
INT Sper Saiyan Gohan (Youth)

That excludes strike characters, haven't awakened any of them yet.

Also, why do you need Gregory to awaken everything?!?!?!
I have hundreds of the other low tier medals but never enough Gregory.

Damn not bad all of you. Yeah a ton of TURs aren't the best when you have top tier units but hey thats the game for you.

At least when Battlefield hits you'll have a shit ton of good units to use.

Gregory medals are a conspiracy by Bamco to make sure you can't awaken units, just like Elder Kai medals.

I pulled and got another SV dupe and INT Vegito dupe. All the Vegitos except the one I really want zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fingers crossed that todays 5 stones gives me SSB Vegito.

Edit: I just pulled him LMAO

Lagamorph

I pulled and got another SV dupe and INT Vegito dupe. All the Vegitos except the one I really want zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Fingers crossed that todays 5 stones gives me SSB Vegito.
As well as wasting 300 stones on multi-pulls across PHY SSB Vegito and SSR Goku Black, I blasted through another 70 or so bonus stones in single pulls and still got nothing.

I've now stopped and am building up stones for the SSJ4 banners whenever they hit, just doesn't seem worth chasing these two units when I've already got a SV at SA10. I've unlocked one of the dupe paths (Bottom right) and completed it, and have filled up the rest of the board as much as possible without 3 more dupes.

Edit: I just pulled him LMAO
Jammy git.

RedSnake

Final pull on the VB blue banner.

Didn't want to watch if there was goidn to be rainbow or bye guys or whatever.

Pulled SSR Spirit bomb Goku and thought that was it. Final fucking card is Vegito Blue.

After 1100+ stones as a f2p player I don't know where to find more stones but I really wanted him.

Maybe I'll burn my last stones on the Rose banne.

I'm so fucking happy ^^

Last yolo single on VB banner, thought why not since all I did was pull on Rosé.
No pods, no rainbow text, no ssj....bye guys SSBKK Goku....I'm ok with this :D, agl team beast mode confirmed

All my singles are goddamn terrible. I never get good cards from singles. Even when it's an SSR it's garbage most times. The only good SSR I've ever pulled from a single was Majin Vegeta.

Anyway I have 200 stones saved up for MZ/Trunks. if I pull MZ then I don't need Rose anyway. Between Rose friend and Black I think mono villains will do fine with MZ lead. And I want Trunks to complete my mono Heroes. And because he's cool af.

I'm convinced I'm not allowed to get both main banner cards on a double dokkan. Got Gogeta but didn't get Janemba despite spending more stones on Janemba. Got Rose but didn't get VB after spending more stones on VB. I'll probably get him on a later banner though.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am about to annoy the shit out of some of you.
img_0668f6u3z.png
img_0669p6u7k.png
img_0670pruh4.png
All the dupes give them to me
d5cx0QfCrhYg8.gif

What Aiii isn't telling us is that these are just 3 of the 20 pulls he did because he's a whale

at least that's what I tell myself so I don't hate the game, him, myself, and life

Aiii

So not worth it
What Aiii isn't telling us is that these are just 3 of the 20 pulls he did because he's a whale

at least that's what I tell myself so I don't hate the game, him, myself, and life

While I obviously don't post all my pulls, and I'm not above wasting money on dumb ass gacha games, I'm not spending massive amounts (I make it a rule to never buy anything unless there's a discount and a great banner).

If I would be spending massive amounts I'd never stop pulling on the dumb Dragon Rising banners chasing that LR Gohan.

No I only got sv a few days ago, so I never did it before.
I just roll over VB with mono str, but sv having that fierce battle requirement doesn't allow me to go optimal.

I basically run (all TUR)
phy broly lead
goku black
syn
phy kid buu
super janemba
teq golden freeza
friend Rosé

Keeping rosé and black together for that looney tunes damage, janemba and freeza to block.
It's not super hard, but a super in the wrong slot can mean 60k damage (like if Rosé eats the super).
I just feel it's harder overall than doing VB.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If you have that many with the Fierce battle link should just do a full PHY team. A super doing 60k isn't a big deal, your HP will probably more than double of that.

The temptation to pull again is so strong. I want that VB sooooo badly to make my neo god team. I can't justify it though when I'm F2P only, have about 250 stones left and still don't have the PHY neo god. That's before even taking into account the neo god super lead that's bound to happen eventually either.

I NO LONGER UNDERSTAND % RNG GUYS!
So I have Str Videl that becomes Sayiaman. Use 12 STR N Videls(1% chance) 1 succeeds. Use 3 SR(5%) 2 succeed. Meanwhile the number of fails I had with 50% for other cards is unbelievable lol.

Should have pulled instead of training lol.

I did two singles before I started training and got SRs :p.

Kay need some help deciding on what to Z-Awaken and which ones not to bother with.
Android #18(Future) Rampage of Destruction
Pinich
Tora(Giant Ape)
Goku(GT) Explorer's Premonition
SSJ2 Vegeta Combative Will
SSJ Vegeta Pride Regained
Perfect Cell Flare of Death
SSJ2 Gohan (Youth) Fury Unleashed
Goku(Youth) Journey to the world
SSJ Vegeta (GT) Eternal Rival
Mai (Future)
Hit
SSJ Gohan (Teen) Unyielding Sincerity
SSJ Goku Bulging Power
Goku Infinite Curiosity
Android #18 Flawless Combat
SSG Goku Fist From The Heavens
Gohan (Teen) Latent Power
SSG Goku State of God
Goku (Youth)(Giant Ape)
Goku The Weight of Hope
Champa
SSGSS Vegeta Burning Fury
SSGSS Goku Unstoppable Ascension
Teka
Goku (Kaioken) The Trump Card
SSJ2 Goku (GT) Quintessential Saiyan
SSGSS Goku Challenger Against God
Kami

Aiii

So not worth it
Mono Super INT is so much fun to run, especially if you put LR Piccolo in there with his added defense along with all the INT cards getting that lvl 5 dodge from the ability system. Good damage output if you have the right cards, definitely my new favorite team.

BrunoM

6 weeks, maybe 8 tops, actually.

SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta dropped about 2 months after VB and Rose.

Almost sure they will keep them for the 2 year festival ..

For the next 12 weeks they still have a lot of banner to do
Next will be the STR cell follow by Int vegeta and rage trunks then merge zumaso after that is the dokka of all ssj blues vegitas and the kaio Ken dokkans ..

I'm sure I'm forgetting even more between VB and the SSJ4 in Japan there was 4 or 4 and half months .

So we got some time the soonest we would see is the 2 year festival

Can someone help me make the best Majin Vegeta team with the units I have?

http://imgur.com/a/TOa19

So I'm assuming this is for the world tournament so here's the team that could work.

SSB Goku (of course)
Majin Vegeta (of course)
SV (won't tank supers but will tank attacks and can deal some damage back)
Golden Freeza (even with his HP restriction he can tank better than SV)
Take TEQ Gotenks (Orb changer will help Majin Vegeta)
Now the last unit is tricky to pick from your box. You could either go Ki support with SSJ GT Trunks giving ki or SSJ(2) Goku, or try having an extra tank with INT piccolo but I'm not sure how well he tanks.

LNBL

So I'm assuming this is for the world tournament so here's the team that could work.

SSB Goku (of course)
Majin Vegeta (of course)
SV (won't tank supers but will tank attacks and can deal some damage back)
Golden Freeza (even with his HP restriction he can tank better than SV)
Take TEQ Gotenks (Orb changer will help Majin Vegeta)
Now the last unit is tricky to pick from your box. You could either go Ki support with SSJ GT Trunks giving ki or SSJ(2) Goku, or try having an extra tank with INT piccolo but I'm not sure how well he tanks.

Thanks, i'll take this for a spin and see how it works

Getting passive ki doesn't matter if you're nuking anyways so just fill the rest of the team with blockers (GF, SV) or even stunners (Chiaotzu, Jaco) and orb changers.

MiTYH

Two questions for those with AGL Golden Frieza. I just dokkan him and just want to be sure on things:

1. If I have < 50% health, then use a senzu bean, will the passive activate?

2. If I have > 50% health, take a hit with someone else first to bring me under 50%, then block with GF, does the passive activate or not?

Two questions for those with AGL Golden Frieza. I just dokkan him and just want to be sure on things:

2. If I have > 50% health, take a hit with someone else first to bring me under 50%, then block with GF, does the passive activate or not?

1. No
2. Yes

These passives activates at the start of the turn. If you have >50% in the begining of the turn, it's active, no matter what. If you have <50%, it wont, no matter what.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Been using my new WT team for the last week farming Sovereign of the Warrior Race for gems. I'm basically gonna be sick of Majin Vegeta by next Monday.

Fox1304

I'm having a hard time in the "big" events, even those at 20 STA Z-Hard, even though I guess I have some good characters.
What's the best strategy to use, making a "top" team ? A team that has a lot of synergies between them? A "Color" team dedicated to this specific event ?

idonteven

I'm having a hard time in the "big" events, even those at 20 STA Z-Hard, even though I guess I have some good characters.
What's the best strategy to use, making a "top" team ? A team that has a lot of synergies between them? A "Color" team dedicated to this specific event ?

whats the team u are using

Mono Super INT is so much fun to run, especially if you put LR Piccolo in there with his added defense along with all the INT cards getting that lvl 5 dodge from the ability system. Good damage output if you have the right cards, definitely my new favorite team.

LR Piccolo? Erm, I guess I should probably work on him huh. Mono Super Int is a fun team though. Between SSB Vegeta's super, Gogeta's and the energy sword Trunks it has the best super animations by a long shot IMO. I just wish my Buuhan had any ki boosts in the team so I could get some health regen going.

Aiii

So not worth it
LR Piccolo? Erm, I guess I should probably work on him huh. Mono Super Int is a fun team though. Between SSB Vegeta's super, Gogeta's and the energy sword Trunks it has the best super animations by a long shot IMO. I just wish my Buuhan had any ki boosts in the team so I could get some health regen going.

Piccolo just boosts your defense through the roof, his passive gives 10k to self and 5k extra to allies.

Tried running Buuhan, too, but as you say, no links make it a useless card. Currently running SSB Vegeta, LR Piccolo, Rage Trunks, Vegito and Ultimate Gohan.

Sometimes I put Bardock in for Vegito if I need a sealer, but other than that, it's a rock solid team.

This is the defense you get when Piccolo is in a turn:

Piccolo just boosts your defence through the roof, his passive gives 10k to self and 5k extra to allies.

Tried running Buuhan, too, but as you say, no links make it a useless card. Currently running SSB Vegeta, LR Piccolo, Rage Trunks, Vegito and Ultimate Gohan.

Sometimes I put Bardock in for Vegito if I need a sealer, but other than that, it's a rock solid team.

Huh, we have a very similar team then looking at it. I've not used Bardock yet but he's in the sidelines. Right now I've got the other INT Veggie that just got a DA from the new Buu and still Buuhan since I had an orb changer I was hoping to work something out for, alas to no luck as it's a waste to hold both characters on slot 1 and 2 over another Gogeta.

I might try swap in LR Piccolo and Bardock. Was Picollo the one who they dropped from WT rewards? If so I think I have one of his base version but will need to awakan him a few times.

Edit: There's an elder Kai summon on JPN again btw people. Perfect for those pulling the neo gods but limited on Kai.

Surprised to see Ultimate Gohan in there, but I guess there aren't too many choices. I really hope they don't immediately introduce more powerful leaders like 3 months from now and just put out more good subs and rebirths. High hopes for the Godku dokkans. Would be cool to get new Super/Extreme rainbow leads too, maybe 80-90% stat boosts?

Top Bottom