• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Syntsui

Man, that's some 0,0x% type of rate right there, and we got two pulls here in less than an hour, one from a ducking single.

I don't think you guys understand the situation. This is beyond insane.

BrunoM

LOL, I'm tempted to pull again but I'll enjoy just getting him there. Plus, he usurps Omega Shenron as a god lead at LR since he's +3 ki and 90% HP/DEF/ATK.
I been trying to check dbz space to see the card passive and all once he gets to lr but it's down lol ..
BUT from what you say he is even better than my omega nice

(On a side note I was ban on reddit for posting my pull I was the first to post it up something was bad got a msg from mods saying "I inticed fights and disorder" lol )

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas got emmmmmm
ZdQhy2y.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Did a multi, got 3 SSR's, but no Broly, so mweh.

Man, that's some 0,0x% type of rate right there, and we got two pulls here in less than an hour, one from a ducking single.

I don't think you guys understand the situation. This is beyond insane.

Doubt that's the rate, since he's a featured banner card.

Japan's Gohan and Vegeta aren't featured cards, which is why their rates are the same as other non-featured SSR's.

Syntsui

Ok, the rate has to be normalized, no way this is the usual LR rate. Three pulls already holy shit, congratulations everyone. This community is blessed lol.

Did a multi, got 3 SSR's, but no Broly, so mweh.

Japan's Gohan and Vegeta aren't featured cards, which is why their rates are the same as other non-featured SSR's.
Yeah you are right. With this in mind, he is damn worth chasing. His passive is straight up bonkers and colossal AoE is just beyond broken.

Just be sure to not super with him while defending lol.

I've been doing a pretty good job of saving for SSJ4, but I decided to say fuck it and spend all of my 200 stones. Only got one SSR which is PHY SSJ Bardock. He's kinda useless but I don't really regret spending all those stones. I had to give myself the best chance to get Broly haha.

Ok, the rate has to be normalized, no way this is the usual LR rate. Three pulls already holy shit, congratulations everyone. This community is blessed lol.

^

Also since dbz.space is getting hammered... https://imgur.com/a/UzvA9

Gxvo6ZTl.png

vhvmUoQl.png

Was wondering when they'd use the 2nd movie Broly as a card. When LR Frieza drops as well, wow what a STR team on GLB so far. Dude will be frightening when STR Janemba drops.

BrunoM

Was about to buy a 91 stone pack but fuck it lol.

Do you got VB :p?
Yeah I'd say the only card a big global spend can have it better would have that I don't is phy brolly other than that
Screenshot_2017-05-02-05-08-34_edit_1493716161256.jpeg

There's another 4 pages of ssrs that I don't use or not even awaken .. but it took over 630 days and I did not get an ssr for my first 64 days lol

And I had a lot of dry spells but when they come they come in bunchés lol

I can't complain so ya

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Calling it now, we are going to go reverse of the LR order of JP. They realized Gohan was too stronk [and no battlefield] and are correcting the pace now.

Heh, even though Buu Goku and Buu Vegeta get their dokkans, they still need 35 medals to dokkan... without the Super3 event. xD

(On a side note I was ban on reddit for posting my pull I was the first to post it up something was bad got a msg from mods saying "I inticed fights and disorder" lol )

You posted outside of a pull thread, right?

Yeah I'd say the only card a big global spend can have it better would have that I don't is phy brolly other than that
Screenshot_2017-05-02-05-08-34_edit_1493716161256.jpeg

There's another 4 pages of ssrs that I don't use or not even awaken .. but it took over 630 days and I did not get an ssr for my first 64 days lol

And I had a lot of dry spells but when they come they come in bunchés lol

I can't complain so ya
Yours is better than mine and I've spent a lot...like more than I care to admit :(. Spy! Evil spy!

I joined at a wrong time and a lot of my story missions got squandered on shitty banners.

Screw it, did a multi pull and new Broly was the first card.
Also got Majin Vegeta and SSR STR Gotenks in the same pull.

That makes four? Or five?

Bought a 91 pack, did some stones and some singles. No Broly, only regrets.
Aiii not getting a card? I have no hope. Not buying a pack.

Edit:
Shugesh blessed me on my first multi :D Didn't have SS3 Vegeta yet either so my STR deck is LIT now

YY2ql10.png

also RIP global shafted memes
Okay...before anyone judges me it's 5:30 am here...
I saw your pic and was like did you just all all SSRs in a pull?!?! Then I noticed the elder Kais lol...

BrunoM

Heh, even though Buu Goku and Buu Vegeta get their dokkans, they still need 35 medals to dokkan... without the Super3 event. xD

You posted outside of a pull thread, right?
Yeah noticed that about the goku and vegeta going to wait for the faster way to get the mdeals ..

Na that's the weird part I posted it on the mega that is sticked right on top on the main page I messaged them back asking they actual reason to be banned from 3 days no answer lol ..

So I messaged back saying it's all good I'll stick to chatting and actually talking with people that like the game at neogaf lol

Fox1304

Welp, bought into the Broly hype and a 4,49€ in-app, only to get one shitty SSR Goten and 3 Whis ... A Multi + 2 Singles down the drain !

Yeah !!!

We just need the luck to pull 2 to-do a SA20 easy .. but I don't see myself pulling on the banner any more 5 stones was good enough lol

So as I get spare elder kais I'll up him to SA20

Some people here will pull enough of these to get to SA20 with 4 branches unlock and by being F2P... others will just never pull it. :")

Which event can you farm for his SA to get it to 10?

The first stage of Broly's dokkan event on Z-hard can drop the PHY Broly SR. awaken to SSR for a 50% chance at SA raise. Gonna farm my face off when it comes back tomorrow or the day after and on saturday (or sunday)

Also he seems BROKEN??? Double attack-all SA with +80k attack each lol

yogloo

Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!
The devil himself !!!!! Yes !!!! Yes!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!

I got him just in case you haven't noticed yeshhhhhhhhhhh

Lagamorph

The first stage of Broly's dokkan event on Z-hard can drop the PHY Broly SR. awaken to SSR for a 50% chance at SA raise. Gonna farm my face off when it comes back tomorrow or the day after and on saturday (or sunday)

Also he seems BROKEN??? Double attack-all SA with +80k attack each lol
Please tell me that SR Broly doesn't need Gregory to awaken to SSR. Please.

BrunoM

Please tell me that SR Broly doesn't need Gregory to awaken to SSR. Please.
Lol yeah he does ..

Already feed him all medals needed minus one can't until he is max level lol

EDIT: read that completely wrong was thinking you were asking the lr one ..

Naw the other is bubbles

Top Bottom