• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen coming to PS4/XB1 (fall 2017)

EGOMON

You should go Assassin, then :) Although I wouldn't recommend leveling up exclusively as the class unless you purposefully want to create a glass cannon.

You will need to carry a mage pawn though out of necessity in BBI especially, considering some enemies are only susceptible to magic damage so if all you have is physical you will have a bad time.

Yeah i did that on PS3, i had a mage pawn to cover me
anyway thanks for the advice :)

Jamiaro

What are the top 3 most requested vocations for Pawns?

I remember making a VERY agressive Strider and he was fairly popular.

It looks like they want $60NZ for this retail here lol, I'll just get it from the UK for $30NZ.

Stay losing shitty local economy. :|
Actually retail prices are ridiculous in Australia too, but it's super cheap on the PlayStation Store (usually it's the reverse). So make sure to check out the digital price if you haven't already.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What are the top 3 most requested vocations for Pawns?

I remember making a VERY agressive Strider and he was fairly popular.

Don't know about 3 most requested, but I had a Mage pawn back then and one day when I returned to the game she gave me this amount in one swoop:

VuQWTb.jpg

magawolaz

I think I dun goofed. I ordered from base.com but it didn't ship yet.
That's when I noticed I must have removed CC details after checkout thinking they already got my money :/
EDIT: it shipped!

I forget if I can go straight to bitterblack isle when I play for the first time?
Or do I need to be at a certain level ?

LOL!

Not laughing at you but the thought of a lvl 1 char walking into BI, just to get one-shot the moment he steps through the very first door is funny. I'd say 60 is a good level. Maybe earlier if you feel really confident. :)

Edit:

BBI is available immediately following the Hydra boss/Main pawn creation, so shortly after starting.

Yeah, technically you can walk into BI starting level 10 onward, I guess, but is it really feasible? Never done this this way.

Zeta Oni

Even on PS4 Pro?

Unbelievable if so.

Yes, but at the very least the Pro provides a resolution of 2560 x 1440.

LOL!

Not laughing at you but the thought of a lvl 1 char walking into BI, just to get one-shot the moment he steps through the very first door is funny. I'd say 60 is a good level. Maybe earlier if you feel really confident. :)

Edit:

Yeah, technically you can walk into BI starting level 10 onward, I guess, but is it really feasible? Never done this this way.

Possible?

Absolutely.

Feasible?

Absolutely not.

WeTeHa

Really excited for this (again). Played a lot on PS3. Probably going assassin with a sorceror pawn. My copy should be here on wednesday (since tomorrow is a national holiday here).

BigEmil

didnt play thro the PS3 game - have the revsion siitting here

do i want this ?
Last gen version with its letterboxing screen, around 20fps etc if you want to play this I recommend getting this and playing it if in no rush to play it can get it later for cheaper

Top Bottom