• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is $10 on Xbox Store (X360, Gold Only)

Verfault

I dont own a 360 anymore but tempted to buy this on the off chance it becomes backwards compatible with the Xbox one.. Such an amazing game.

Soulflarz

Banned
Worth every penny

I should not the PC port is vastly superior in terms of not dropping half the frames, and isn't too graphically intensive.

But again, if you would rather have it on console, I can't recommend it more.

Metzhara

In regards to this, Does Capcom even have any BC games for Xbox One? I just tweeted they needed to get their act together and now I'm wondering if there's a secret cadre of titles.
That tweet literally said bring Dragon's Dogma and Dark Arisen to BC, or at least give Xbox a damned HD version of these awesome games!
(Because I'm a hopeless romantic... I'll be purchasing this for 10 dollars. Damn my dragon's heart!)

Warxard

Banned
In regards to this, Does Capcom even have any BC games for Xbox One? I just tweeted they needed to get their act together and now I'm wondering if there's a secret cadre of titles.
That tweet literally said bring Dragon's Dogma and Dark Arisen to BC, or at least give Xbox a damned HD version of these awesome games!
(Because I'm a hopeless romantic... I'll be purchasing this for 10 dollars. Damn my dragon's heart!)

Dark Void is currently backwards compatible right now I believe. I assume more are coming too.

Top Bottom