• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma is getting a new trailer later today presented by Ian McShane

Draugoth

Gold Member

GIogOGcXQAAAEcJ

Behold, Arisen! At 4pm PT/11pm GMT, we invite you to watch a roughly 7-minute video welcoming you to the world of #DragonsDogma2. This immersive overview is perfect for veterans & newcomers alike. Acclaimed actor Ian McShane serves as your guide.

Last edited:

Skifi28

I always thought it was a nice looking game, but after watching this trailer: It's bloody gorgeous. The landscape, lighting and just the amount of detail everywhere is breathtaking. Animation is also a very strong point. My only concern left is performance and enemy variety.

Smether

I've been eagerly anticipating the Steam spring sale that started this afternoon, but after this I'm just going to hold out and jump right into DD2. Excited for next weekend! 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

FeralEcho

That was so well done,I could listen to a 10 hour audio book of Ian Mcshane naration...

My most anticipated game this year looks to be delivering big time,only one week left.

And the presentation looks incredible,from the lighting to the character models to the insane detail of the world and monsters,this will be a delight.

Grigori looks as amazing and imposing as ever,one of the top dragon designs out there.

Any mirror of this out there that doesn't conveniently try to force you to leave more of your personal data at Google because "won't somebody think of the children"? This stupid video is age restricted when billions of other videos with much more questionable content don't have any restrictions on them.

SaintALia

Wasn't expecting much for a celebrity voice over, but I liked it. Didn't notice it before, but Masterful Kill seems to be back. It and Clairvoyance were my go-to fun skills to use. Some other skills I barely recognise since they changed them so much.

Anyway, it's looking overall good. I'm interested to see how the Elves and Beastren play into the lore and story. The end of the first game was pretty depressing tbh, but I want to see how they can expand that. Also surprised they come out the gate saying it's multiversal and that's where the pawns come from. I don't think the first game ever explicitly tells you that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom