• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Online 1st Trailer

Ferrio

Banned
My real reaction:

"If they don't allow you to climb on monsters...."

*Player springboards off another player and onto the back of a monster*

"......sold"

1337Sauce

Wasn't following the other thread too closely, but it looks great to me! Has any bad information about this game come out yet?

Barzul

Looks pretty good. Never played the last ten title but the combat here looks more fluid than typical mmo combat. When is this supposed to be out?

Dahbomb

ibnJhT5q4E21up.gif

More of this please.

Jon Armdog

Holy shit, that looks fantastic. All I've wanted is more Dragons Dogma combat, and that looks just like the original.

The free to play stuff is weird and seems unnecessary though. I'd gladly pay up front for what I saw in that trailer

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Looks like a last gen game.

It's releasing on PS3 and is probably built entirely off of vanilla Dragon's Dogma.

That said, the environments did look a lot barren, and the cloth physics seem toned down from what they were like in the old title.

Don't remember jumping off other characters.

That was definitely an ability you could give your pawn. Helped with grabbing onto airborne beasties.

Mumford

Isn't this the first confirmation that it's coming to Windows? That seems huge. Really hopeful that this comes to NA.
It was always confirmed for PC.
I guess I just missed that from the announcement thread, lol. This looks awesome though. I really liked what I played of DD but the performance was a huge hang up for me. As long as something DD related comes to the PS4 in NA I'll be happy.

Top Bottom