• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drake stars in new Final Fantasy XV short

Status
Not open for further replies.
moody-back-seat.gif

PSY・S;151809854 said:

PSY・S;151788854 said:

dgjyaj.gif

Also with all the other XV nods, seeing Drake drive down a long winding road out in the middle of nowhere...
Z65NMtm.png

...made me think of this

cgekgGH.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If anything, the camera chasing the rolls down the road looks like the beginning of the In Da Club video.

Pimpwerx

WTF does this have to do with FFXV? I wasted 15 minutes of my life hoping for something FF related to appear. I hate you op. Biggest waste of time ever. I like Drake's music, but I have better shit to do than watch 15 boring ass minutes about someone else's boring ass friends. Fucking worst thread title I've seen in a while. Totally misleading. Relabel it Drake looking mopey and visiting friends for 15 minutes. It's a much better description. PEACE.

jstripes

Banned
That was a... strange video.

He really should wear a seatbelt, tho.

WTF does this have to do with FFXV? I wasted 15 minutes of my life hoping for something FF related to appear. I hate you op. Biggest waste of time ever. I like Drake's music, but I have better shit to do than watch 15 boring ass minutes about someone else's boring ass friends. Fucking worst thread title I've seen in a while. Totally misleading. Relabel it Drake looking mopey and visiting friends for 15 minutes. It's a much better description. PEACE.

qLnvxfv.jpg

Koozek

Huh, have you missed it? Watch it again!

Smokey

lmao

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I legitimately laughed out loud for 5 minutes at this.

Ran rp

Wait. I didn't know Thank Me Later existed. I thought Take Care was his first album. What the fuck. I've listened to his mixtapes too. How did I miss a whole album??

PSY・S;151848917 said:
Wait. I didn't know Thank Me Later existed. I thought Take Care was his first album. What the fuck. I've listened to his mixtapes too. How did I miss a whole album??

It was average so you didnt miss much.

I liked Cookin' Soul's remix of that album though called Thank Us Later.

ySP81Uf.gif

Diablos

Vintage Duane.

*bow*

I agree with everything he said.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom