• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drakengard 3 - 1st Promotion Video Trailer

eXistor

Really like the look of this. Drakengard 1 made me a believer, shit gameplay and all. This shot up my most wanted titles list really fast.

Durante

Zero looks much better than the entire XV cast.
Well, obviously. She has a flower growing out of her eye. That's almost unfair.

ibiAEuOkpApC5v.gif
I wish the game could look like this.

BadWolf

Its worth playing for the experience, just not for the gameplay...like at all. Its really janky, controls like a greased pig and wants you to grind for hours to get anything done. The music, story and characters however are 1 of a kind

I haven't played it myself, but people who have say the combat is really annoying. I watched a Let's Play of it for the story, which was definitely worth it.

Thanks guys, guess I'll just watch an LP.

Lackluster gameplay I can tolerate but not if there's grinding to go along with it.

Xord

If it's gonna be localized I might buy a ps3 for this game. I really liked Nier so I definitely want to play this game.

This is the kind of game it feels like XSEED exists for. I hope they take a look at Drakengard 3 and see if they're capable of bringing it stateside. They are my favorite publisher for bringing over a bunch of Japanese games that would otherwise never see the light of day in the US.

Zaventem

At least it's being made. To bad it will never look like this :(

iboHUaUvphfpZi.gif

That's reserved only for Final Fantasy titles.

edit...Oh shit didn't go through thread.. someone else made the same gif ahahha well it's the best scene in the trailer anyways.

Top Bottom