• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Draw Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meohsix

Just started playing last night,

5lbIc.png

I really need coins so i can buy more colors... (i also need to take drawing classes)

owlbeak

You know what's awful about this game? When you have friends who try to draw complex, shaded masterpieces every time, and you have to spend 5 minutes looking at the drawing for them to finish outlines and shading before they start drawing what the word is.

JUST DRAW A STICK MAN

taoofjord

You know what's awful about this game? When you have friends who try to draw complex, shaded masterpieces every time, and you have to spend 5 minutes looking at the drawing for them to finish outlines and shading before they start drawing what the word is.

JUST DRAW A STICK MAN

The problem is that the replay is in real-time when it should actually be 2x or 3x. What were they thinking when they made that decision?

Anyway, in my opinion, the real fun of the game is in getting fun drawings from your friends throughout the day. Playing it as an actual game where you try and guess the word gets old really fast (I'd rather be playing Pictionary in that case). The experience of receiving little drawings from your friends throughout your work day is much more enjoyable.

sangreal

JUST DRAW A STICK MAN

you would definitely hate playing with me. They do need a skip or accelerate option I feel

It seems like I've seen all the words, so without fun drawings the game is pretty stale. I usually know the answer just by looking at the letters

The problem is that the replay is in real-time when it should actually be 2x or 3x. What were they thinking when they made that decision?

Anyway, in my opinion, the real fun of the game is in getting fun drawings from your friends throughout the day. Playing it as an actual game where you try and guess the word gets old really fast (I'd rather be playing Pictionary in that case). The experience of receiving little drawings from your friends throughout your work day is much more enjoyable.

Amen.

owlbeak

you would definitely hate playing with me. They do need a skip or accelerate option I feel

It seems like I've seen all the words, so without fun drawings the game is pretty stale. I usually know the answer just by looking at the letters
The just need to have a "skip" button, just like they do when you're watching someone guess your own word. I love seeing my friends' finished drawings, but I hate watching the process. Especially when they start over multiple times.

Higgy

How many words are in this? I started playing about a week ago and notice repeating words. That should never be a problem in a game like this. Do they constantly add to the games library of words?

man.
[PICS]

btw play me gaffers!

You know what sucks? When you guess the correct word, but for some reason you can't 'see' the letters and give up =(

Yo why is that image the same thing repeated 3 times.

EDIT: okay nm it looks normal now.

How do you guys get such precision on a touchscreen with your fingers? I'm so derp.

Yo why is that image the same thing repeated 3 times.

EDIT: okay nm it looks normal now.

How do you guys get such precision on a touchscreen with your fingers? I'm so derp.

Use a wiener.

No seriously, use a hotdog as a stylus... or buy one.

And I find it to be easier on ipad vs iphone.

Katzii

Absolutely love this game; my brother bought it on his iPad and I've been having a fair lot of games going on (I'm Katzii Yataki on there if anyone wants to hit me up for a match).

A word of warning though - I don't go for words in pictures, and anyone who just writes the word because they want to get three coins or whatever, I automatically pass on their game.

My only quibbles with the game are that watching the drawing process of someone's picture can be tedious, and I keep accidentally hitting the button to use bombs in my impatience on the screen where you choose words. Otherwise, it's pretty darn awesome.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
How are you guys taking screenshots of your iphone/ipad?

Fox Mulder

They need a way to quit out when people write out the word. Aggravating

You can delete their game, but I only play with family and friends now. I have one that writes a word, but she just likes to see my drawings apparently. Not a huge deal.

MrPliskin

Banned
Getting better using only my finger, but I desperately need a stylus for this. Anyone have any cheap recommendations (preferably from Amazon so I can get free shipping!). Thanks.

0406f4a07ea911e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom