• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Draw Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

She missed it as well. There needs to be a skip button to see the finished picture so people aren't discouraged to take time working on a picture. I get tired of seeing only stick drawings. Kind of defeats the purpose of it I feel.

She missed Totoro???? You need new friends.

OchreHand

Here's some of mine. Fortunately the people that I play with tend to guess the words almost right away so I don't torture them with a 15 min drawing. (starting out with a silhouette shape helps.)

ndsCD.jpg

ZqALr.png

oOCdA.png

wEhEX.png

Vi7UG.png

rgRKF.png

Ashhong

I wish I had a bigger JPG of that Flash drawing. It's really impressive. Would use it for phone background or something.

What stylus do you guys recommend? I've seen the Blue Tiger and it looks great, but the fact that most of these pens have a blunt tip concerns me; how would you align two separate lines in a drawing? Know what I mean?

I just started playing this with my girlfriend. Aside from all the bugs and failure to notify me when it's my turn, it's a lot of fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom