• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB Bikes rated for PS4 in Europe

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Except MotoGP 10/11, all the previous MotoGP, SBK, and Ride games were in 30fps and they felt fine.

I vehemently disagree.
Here's a comparison between Ride @30 vs @60 (article + video)

All of Namco's fantastic Moto GP titles on PS2 were 60fps, even the very first one.
Same for Climax Racing Studio's (THQ published) MotoGP series on Xbox (2007 on 360 looked fantastic, had locked 60fps and 16 players online multi to boot. They later got bought by Disney becoming Black Rock and, quite ironically, shipped the 30fps locked *on PC too* Split/Second).

What leaks? This is the only leak........with Heavy Rain. I realy dont care about this

Are you serious? Every goddamn event Sony gets things leaked a day or two beforehand

not Motorstorm?

george-michael-sad-walk-o.gif

I feel you bro.... but this is still cool.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Also yes, I'd go crazy for a new Motorstorm Pacific Rift (best gameplay of the series imo) with the dynamic tracks/disasters/events... hell, give me a finely tuned (budget price) Apocalypse remaster with 60fps, a bit of different color grading, high res assets/textures and no LOD and it'd look amazing already

nib95

Banned
Driveclub is a far better game than Motorstorm imo. I'd much rather they just focus on the former for the time being. I think it's the only racing game I've ever consistently played for over a year, that I'm still not bored of or remotely done with. That in itself speaks volumes.

Jamesways

I vehemently disagree.
Here's a comparison between Ride @30 vs @60 (article + video)

All of Namco's fantastic Moto GP titles on PS2 were 60fps, even the very first one.
Same for Climax Racing Studio's (THQ published) MotoGP series on Xbox (2007 on 360 looked fantastic, had locked 60fps and 16 players online multi to boot. They later got bought by Disney becoming Black Rock and, quite ironically, shipped the 30fps locked *on PC too* Split/Second).

You're right, I should have said Milestone's recent bike games on console. I forgot Climax's 07 was 60. Monumentals 10/11 is too, and that looked and played great. Obviously 60 is much better, but I think the 30fps games are definitely playable.

Mabufu

Banned
Driveclub is a far better game than Motorstorm imo. I'd much rather they just focus on the former for the time being. I think it's the only racing game I've ever consistently played for over a year, that I'm still not bored of or remotely done with. That in itself speaks volumes.

That's because DC have a lot more content, and the online community is not dead actually : (

Motorstorm were amazing games on their own.

Fredrik

Awesome! :D Looks fantastic as expected! not 60fps this time either I assume but it could still be great fun, Motorstorm was 30 and was crazy fun. Hopefully they're going for a more light-hearted gamestyle.
DLC or retail btw?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Really hoping they include classic bikes like the Ducati 916, 851, and the Honda RC30

RC30. *drool*

I used to have the baby brother, the NC30 and that was amazing. I think the RC30 would feel quite slow compared to the R6 these days.

So, what happened to that "graphical upgrade" they hinted at on Twitter?

That type of stuff is usually relegated to the free updates, about which we're going to hear more next week.

We’ll have more news on the upcoming updates next week but in the meantime come ride with us

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/27/driveclub-bikes-announced-at-paris-games-week-available-now-on-ps-store/

Do I only have to update Driveclub to get it?
Because I can't finde it in the store.

Try again, should be up now.

Top Bottom