• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Alefas

Neo Member
ibk7Xxmja8Zp3e.png

Amazing

benzy

Amazing stuff BUT I wish the game looked this good while playing. These games never look close to as good as the photo mode.

Outside of the filtered pics, it pretty much looks the same to me. I honestly don't see jaggies in the environments at all, even in the distant grass when playing. Aliasing is only noticeable on the cars, and that highly depends on the lighting condition. The game really needs some better AF though.

qhuxuq.gif

Damn !

The pictures are getting better and better. Some stuff is unbelievable !! DriveClub is really a nice game, some of the racing tracks are just unreal.

I think i'll put some of your pictures as wallpaper for sure !

Keep it up guys !

23qwerty

Thanks for the facebook feature Rushy :D

Anyway here's a couple more

I just noticed the track reflection in the headlight in the bottom one, wow.

iznr7ksxCk6Tv.jpg

iTtjOClHIhb59.jpg

Number45

Loving this thread. I'm basically incapable of appreciating the beauty of this game while I'm playing it, so looking at these pics really reminds me what a stunning visual spectacle it is.

Thanks for the facebook feature Rushy :D

Anyway here's a couple more

I just noticed the track reflection in the headlight in the bottom one, wow.

iTtjOClHIhb59.jpg

Looks at the discoloration in this vehicles (sorry i'm a car noob) headlights. This is stunning attention to detail.

Did anyone notice that in the recent update, the streetlights now cast dynamic shadows?

The headlights were always dynamic, but before the patch, the street lights didn't cast any shadows (which I always thought was werid), so it must've been a bug that they fixed.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
Top Bottom