• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

23qwerty

Some of these shots are breath taking. I have some of my own but I don't know how to get them on here. If anyone can help please do.

Plug in a USB stick to your PS4, go to Capture Gallery on the PS4, find your Driveclub screenshots press Options on them and Copy to USB Device
(This may be slightly paraphrased since I'm not looking at it right now)

Plug in a USB stick to your PS4, go to Capture Gallery on the PS4, find your Driveclub screenshots press Options on them and Copy to USB Device
(This may be slightly paraphrased since I'm not looking at it right now)

I already did the usb thing. The problem is uploading it on here though.

Koralsky

pSqnEl.jpg

---
w6orwg.jpg

---
yrKaJz.jpg

AlexP

Neo Member
My three favourite shots taken whilst finishing off the three current tours before I lost myself to challenges last night.

cglI4Vr.jpg

0rUbva3.jpg

BzPq8iD.jpg

Kaimu

Wow amazing shots in this thread, can't wait for the weather patch!

Is it still supposed to launch this month?

Famassu

Is the online fixed?
It still has a few kinks here and there, but nothing too serious and all of its features are now fully functioning (and more polished, so no more 58,900,756km/h average speed face-offs) and the "can't connect to servers" error that prevents all online features from functioning has happened to me maybe once in the last month or so (outside PSN itself being down completely because of the 2.0 update or those dickwad Lizard Squad's DDoS attacks). Leaderboards work flawlessly (though I've seen a few impossible times, leaderboards aren't filled with them like in the past), face-offs work flawlessly, all the club progression & statistics stuff works flawlessly, challenges have been activated and at least the solo & community challenges I've been playing have mostly worked well (a couple of times it didn't load all the active solo challenges immediately, but it was usually fixed by waiting for a bit or trying some other challenges and then they were visible after I came back from those), online multiplayer isn't 100% perfect but it's been mostly good, though them activating the challenges did cause some more errors probably due to added stress on their servers, but I'm sure they'll iron those issues out soon.

Cyborg

It still has a few kinks here and there, but nothing too serious and all of its features are now fully functioning (and more polished, so no more 58,900,756km/h average speed face-offs) and the "can't connect to servers" error that prevents all online features from functioning has happened to me maybe once in the last month or so (outside PSN itself being down completely because of the 2.0 update or those dickwad Lizard Squad's DDoS attacks). Leaderboards work flawlessly (though I've seen a few impossible times, leaderboards aren't filled with them like in the past), face-offs work flawlessly, all the club progression & statistics stuff works flawlessly, challenges have been activated and at least the solo & community challenges I've been playing have mostly worked well (a couple of times it didn't load all the active solo challenges immediately, but it was usually fixed by waiting for a bit or trying some other challenges and then they were visible after I came back from those), online multiplayer isn't 100% perfect but it's been mostly good, though them activating the challenges did cause some more errors probably due to added stress on their servers, but I'm sure they'll iron those issues out soon.

I dont own the game but play it at a friend. He set a world record (time trial) on a track but after a update those times were reset? Is this true? Cause leaderboards were not showing his old time but the strange part he was seeing his World Record ghost.

Heh. Nice.

I've been trying to crash on purpose to get cool shots, it's hard :(

The accident wasn't intentional and I actually tried to push the "options" button to restart and I landed on the right button of the touchpad instead and thought: well why not give this photomode a try ;)

Did you win?

At least not on this attempt because this happened in the first corner of the track ;-p but alas I couldn't even check who won that challenge, when I clicked on the challenges thingy in my profile it said communication with the server was lost although all other online functions worked...

Famassu

I dont own the game but play it at a friend. He set a world record (time trial) on a track but after a update those times were reset? Is this true? Cause leaderboards were not showing his old time but the strange part he was seeing his World Record ghost.
I'm not certain. Do you mean Single Event leaderboards or Tour Events? After people started saying the leaderboards had been resetted, I checked my Tour Events (because those were what I had mostly been playing by that point) and at least those were still there (except multirace cups, but those leaderboards were horribly broken until just 2-3 weeks ago, so it was just good that they were wiped). Not sure about Single Events, don't really remember what I have driven so long ago that they'd be affected by any recent leaderboards wipes.

FeiRR

Banned
Sweet Holy Mother of realtime graphics. Those screenshots look insane on an IPS panel and instead of working, I'm just collecting them. I can't wait to go back to DC after work.

Top Bottom