• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
lets hug.

i drank that taco bell mt dew baha blast for the first time today, tasted like cologne. in a good way. might be nice with some liquor in it.

Andrew.

Banned
lets hug.

i drank that taco bell mt dew baha blast for the first time today, tasted like cologne. in a good way. might be nice with some liquor in it.

God damn that taste comparison. I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Listenin to the Vice City soundtrack. Shit is killer. I forgot how good it was.

ScreenShot2013-05-06at205610_zpsc1d4a1b6.png

fear me
#simpbrook #snitchbrook

are you guys using tumblr for the girl pictures
Nah, most of us are posting pictures we've received via text.

Yes tumblr.

coldvein

Banned
when i was in my early teens i had a massive collection of naughty girls pictures that i had gathered through chatting on AOL or yahoo. if only i had saved them..

Yeah I got mad nudes through AIM when I was younger.

Once she hit you with dat A/S/L you knew she was DTF... or was secretly a dude.

ZeroRay

We'd all be arrested if the feds ever dig our old computers out of the dumps.

when i was in my early teens i had a massive collection of naughty girls pictures that i had gathered through chatting on AOL or yahoo. if only i had saved them..

It was pretty easy how they gave them up back then, huh?

Andrew.

Banned
I grew up occasionally seeing some Spice through selecting channel 95 through my VCR. Even then it was almost all static but on rare occasions you got in some decent discolored picture. Enough for a 12 year old that would fuck anything with a pulse anyway.

Got my first true rock solid hard on from that.

From then on it was all Skinemax and Prism late nights.

Oh Shannon Tweed, Marilyn Chambers and Bikini Bistro...

coldvein

Banned
Those fucking teen chat rooms on AOL lol.

so much of my childhood wasted.

if i see my son trying to do that i'm going to kick his ass. of course by the time i have young teenage son he'll be able to do it all on his electronic contact lens viewer and i wont even know

the future is going to suck.

Andrew.

Banned
so much of my childhood wasted.

if i see my son trying to do that i'm going to kick his ass. of course by the time i have young teenage son he'll be able to do it all on his electronic contact lens viewer and i wont even know

the future is going to suck.

you have a son?

coldvein

Banned
What, just so you have somewhere to spread the genepool and your name or do you actually want kids?

i'm glad that today i don't have a kid, but i know i want to have one some day in the future. maybe like four or five years from now.

but yes, part of it is propagating my genes. i feel that it is the duty of all decent intelligent people to have kids and raise them to be good people. i fear the idiocracy future.

Andrew.

Banned
i'm glad that today i don't have a kid, but i know i want to have one some day in the future. maybe like four or five years from now.

but yes, part of it is propagating my genes. i feel that it is the duty of all decent intelligent people to have kids and raise them to be good people. i fear the idiocracy future.

Yeah, especially when you know deep down that youll be a GOOD parent. And when you know you know. It's just a thing. I know I'll be a good one, but I'm not ready yet either. Eventually though, I hope.

coldvein

Banned
im not gonna share my screen name from the aol/yahoo days because im worried some people from back then may still be stalking me.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Why isn't Eggman unbanned yet?

Why the fuck is there a new thread? I'm literally ignore listing Tashbrooke because of this bullshit. PM a mod and tell them what I'm doing.

Nuklear

Banned
Why does this women who knows I'm madly in love with her and after two weeks of trying to stay away from her want me to see pics of her sisters newborn kid? Ugh... I'm powerless against her too. It also sucks that I work with her too and can't get properly over her. I need a new job. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom