• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to eat shrimp, but the last time I did I got massive hives and my heart was pounding. almost went to the emergency room but it dialed back quickly. i haven't had any shellfish since out of paranoia. shit sucks.

idk why but this is making me really sad :(

I just woke up and now I'mma be sad all day :(

also hungry :(

but sad :(

coldvein

Banned
i had a scary reaction to eating some sushi once. it was weird cuz it was the same sushi i had eaten before like 500 times. scared me away from fish for a long time.

eventually i got back into it. might've just been a weird one off thing mac.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I had an epic grocery shopping trip and I'm all stocked up. My dude just got a new iMac and we're gonna setup Steam Family Sharing.

ZeroRay

i have the suspicion that anyone using that word is purposely doing so for the reaction that they can then trump by pointing out it doesn't mean what it appears to mean.

Maybe it means exactly what it appears to mean.
9rQ16ST.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna get a PS3 before I get a PS4 and Demon's Souls is on the top of my list.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Demon's Souls is still the best. To the point where Dark Souls 1 and 2 have a couple lame knockoffs of Demon's Souls levels.

Along with Tokyo Jungle, Valkyria Chronicals, Journey and (I guess) the last of us.. its gonna be pretty awesome. I'm just waiting to find a 'station for like 100 bucks.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna get a PS3 before I get a PS4 and Demon's Souls is on the top of my list.
Honestly there's no reason to buy a PS4 any time soon. I like mine, it's nice and shiny, but pretty much pointless if you have a baller PC. A PS3 on the other hand gots tons of games you can't play elsewhere at this point.

Fuck it I'm going out, just not sure where yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm narking us out. Manny made us a new thread and nobodys even over there. Its like hes at a party waiting for people to show up.

Edit:
PM sent, but stump wasn't on so IDK whats gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom