• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I found a pair of jeans Ive only worn twice in the closet.

Not only do they have that new pants feel but they accentuate my crotch very nicely.

kehs

Banned
Dude yeah, that would make my day.

i saw a car parked on the sidewalk on the way to the store and it was the greatest feeling combined with the new pants

the meters are like super inset from the curb and it looked like the guy just said "fuck it" and jumped the curb to park RIGHT NEXT to the meter

its been a good day

ZeroRay

Sometimes we all just wanna cry
Cause tonight you'll be my wine
Morning after's another lie
But right now I'll just have one more, sigh

AcridMeat

Banned
hey guys what's your favorite NBA team
iMvwGWOmqG8gl.gif

iwPEFoYps0TKX.gif

i have 1 day in new orleans (arrive sunday 10pm leave 7 am weds) what do i do?
wait thats 2 days. monday and tuesday. holy shit! i just made my own day.

i would love to eat shrimp, but the last time I did I got massive hives and my heart was pounding. almost went to the emergency room but it dialed back quickly. i haven't had any shellfish since out of paranoia. shit sucks.

Shellfish isn't for you? I went to Dallas last year to visit a friend and had those crawfish. It tasted like shitballs. I think I take it for granted that I get good seafood from nj. Maine lobster. Jersey clams. Frozen tilapia.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Anybody in drunk thread with a drinking problem? I have a very manageable one that makes me fun and awesome
pls help

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's not a problem if you're having a good time. Actually I've only drank like one out of the past three days. I got way fucked, but whatever. I'm probably going out with some old friends and acquaintences tonight. Might be interesting.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
i would love to eat shrimp, but the last time I did I got massive hives and my heart was pounding. almost went to the emergency room but it dialed back quickly. i haven't had any shellfish since out of paranoia. shit sucks.

Looking back on when I worked at a restaurant and could eat fresh fried shrimp straight out of the fryer, so hot it would burn your mouth yet you still couldn't wait to eat it, whenever I cared to, I feel for ya :p
damnit now I'm hungry

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lol I'll edit and say it's a legitimate problem. I guess my question is if there is anybody who has found useful help from any avenues other than 12 step programs. Because I don't like those.
If you legitimately cannot control yourself I'd find someone to confide in. I've witnessed the depths of severe addiction and things like talking about how wasted you are on the internet are the first things to go out the window with your unpaid bills. As a general rule I think if you're self aware enough to recognize you overdo it you're in a comparitively-ok spot.

Anybody in drunk thread with a drinking problem? I have a very manageable one that makes me fun and awesome
pls help

get a gf/wife/kids.. that'll put a stop to drinking. if that doesn't work. hide, or goto church. bunch of fine ass jeasus freaks out there.. and if you're in the bible belt i am jealous.

Anteater

Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Oooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tyres
And everything !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom