• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

^I'd hit it. And I only order the finest items from the value menu, mac.

no you wont zero hit me up, i could use a late night breakfast

Im serious lets chill

Sounds rad. Was planning to hit up the gym then bounce to the Denny's across the street. It's in Miami Gardens Drive on 14th ave. Or hit up someplace more accommodating if that's too much of a drive.

tumblr_marpidZdV91qc8g9f.gif

arab

bone thugs killed it
nas killed it
at the front fer pusha t

honestly the only person who didn't kill it was eloquent mannny

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Andrew.

Banned
bone thugs killed it
nas killed it
at the front fer pusha t

honestly the only person who didn't kill it was eloquent mannny

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I listened to Illmatic for the first time about a month ago.

And Im 32.

Yeah.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having a dinner crisis there's no food here and I don't want to go to the store

Andrew.

Banned
I dunno man, that doesnt sound lazy at all.

That sounds damn good.

I cant make omelettes for shit. I dunno if its my spatula or my pan or straight up personal retardation but I just cant do it right.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i sautee some bell peppers and onion, add two eggs and scramble, grate some cheese on top, and put some salsa on the side. my lazy omelette.
That sounds delicious. I really really enjoy cooking omelettes but its not my favorite way to eat egg. Its just super fun though because you only like half cook it and then fold it into itself and it just finishes on its own. Omelettes are sort of beautiful in a weird way.

Mannny why are you so upset?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We need to be true gentlmen and stop at exactly post 20k.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I don't have a waffle iron and it pisses me off.

Also I am momentarily obsessed with black label playstation1 games

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I am Drunk-GAF again. I've been drinking so goddamn heavily in the past two months. But I'll have to stop very soon. In two days in fact. New opportunities= No more drinking.

Until the weekend. I've been drinking for so long that I still feel ok, after 20 beers. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom