• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll hang back here with you Cope. Until the end.

TBH Mannnny should be permabanned for posting the new thread way too soon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tell the mod to delete him or change the name. Fuck that dude.

I'm having one of those days where I'm not hung over but I feel out of balance emotionally. My chemicals are fucked up. It's weird.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Why did you put one space between the title and the second emoji, but no space between the first one and the title? It's pissing me off. Fuck you.

kehs

Banned
alright guys

im in the final stages of getting my hedgefund off the ground, but i need a couple more investors

its not a huge fund so i only need a about five or ten k to really make it work i love you guys and i really want to get you guys in on the ground floor

remember pets.com ? im not saying i had anything to do with them but you do remember pets.com

kehs

Banned
here you go

958nYdk.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also is that a champagne bar? Also with that ultraviolet lighting shining only on your lap you're gonna see some things.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not really, my computer would eat your PS4 for breakfast.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jtwo thanks for liking my playlist. Check back later I'm working on it right now since I'm at work and have nothing better to do.

I actually have a mod locking the thread Mannny accidentally posted in a moment. So please disregard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure why we can't just wait for this thread to fill and use mannys but what the heck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh we're just making fun of him. I got it now.

Seriously though, how do you screw up posting a new thread. lol. I almost wish he would have posted it on gaming side too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously though.

JwW9zcf.jpg

That is such a bitchin' image for the new OP.

100+ posts to go let's just pour our hearts and souls out onto this last page.

I've got a confession. I'm in love with a man. "What?" I'm in love with a man. A man called God. Does that make me gay? Am I "gay for God"? You betcha.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My parents are going through the nastiest divorce ever, seriously some wes anderson shit.
My mom has been having an affair with a guy for like 20 years or something. My mom and dad have been seperated for 10 years now and its been awful but sort of benign. Anyway now my dad apparently has been dating one of my moms childhood best friends for four years and now wants to divorce my mom and my mom is fuckin' pissed even though shes the one who started this whole business. so basically my mom is calling me all the time and anytime i see her she starts interogating me about my dad and im like dude i dont even talk to the guy, i dont know what hes up to and she wont believe me and then goes on rants about how much money she wants and how she deserves all this shit isnt really hers. money makes everything hyper difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom