• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BCpa2Bi.jpg

#jamesbond

Just look at this wonderful glass.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn just found out vanna white has her own line of yarn called vannas choice

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Driving home from work and a pack of very fancy looking drunk bitches were jaywalking near Main St. They were like a hundred yards ahead so I didn't slow down, plenty of time, going the speed limit, and one of them feels the need to go police woman and stare me down and gesture and be like "REALLY?" Yes really, I'm going the speed limit and you are jaywalking, drunk, in the middle of the street, a hundred yards away. Grrr.

Now I am getting drunk :p

Found this odd looking beer today called Summer Shandy and I'm trying it out.

Before anyone chimes in about if it's like a girly drink or how could I have not heard of it before when I'm supposed to be a drinker. I don't care about any of that stuff.

summer simpin '14

man I've drubbed a pint of early times and I'm barely tipsy smh

gonna walk to the liquor store.. I get paranoid like I'm gonna get pulled over

I'm walkin here I'm walkin

arab

Found this odd looking beer today called Summer Shandy and I'm trying it out.

Before anyone chimes in about if it's like a girly drink or how could I have not heard of it before when I'm supposed to be a drinker. I don't care about any of that stuff.

lugenheigels? that shit is great

IF UR A GRRRL

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man tomorrow's sake and sushi is gonna be good. I really want to buy a can of dip or some ciggs right now. Damn nicotine.

Edit: I'll put up the new OT tomorrow.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mannnny prematurely ejaculated that thread.

I got unexpectedly wasted last night. Started too early, and drank a lot on an empty stomach. Thankfully it's Friday because I'm torn the fuck up right now. I just hope no one tries to talk to me at work for at least a couple hours. Think I made the GF mad but honestly I don't give a fuck. Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom