• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're not gonna see eye to eye on smartwatches. Thats too much computer for me. I want less computer in my life, not more computer. I switch between a 24in desktop panel, an 8in tablet panel and a 3.5in phone panel. I don't need a 1in watch panel to siphon data from the phone panel. Honestly as a person its hard for me to reconcile the redundancy of the phone and tablet panels already. It may interest you that I'm very open to getting a Sony branded Android phone whenever I move on from my 4S.. which isn't gonna be soon because let me tell you: the 4S rocks.

And we are still down, you just quit posting for like a year.

God. Now I feel bad.

kehs

Banned
dude a proper smartwatch will reduce your reliance on all those others computers thats the beauty of it.

*beep*

"bill due!"

tap pay bill

fuck you desktop

*beep*

"meeting in twenty"

fuck you phone

*beep*

"hey is that you in the mall" text message

nope, and fuck you, cause all ihad to to was look at my watch

ps its not my fault i cant post,

the farthest i will go with tech on my wrist is a digital casio watch. though seiko's fancy eink watches a pretty fucking dope:

epd-watch.jpeg

i get the feeling i'm gonna regress tech-wise as i get older. oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dude a proper smartwatch will reduce your reliance on all those others computers thats the beauty of it.

*beep*

"bill due!"

tap pay bill

fuck you desktop

*beep*

"meeting in twenty"

fuck you phone

*beep*

"hey is that you in the mall" text message

nope, and fuck you, cause all ihad to to was look at my watch

ps its not my fault i cant post,

Its a fair point but thats for a person who processes all their communication in a linear stream as it comes to them. I'm trying create specific pockets throughout my day to batch process all my communication.

You're just adding another higher level but inherently less functional abstraction on top. Thats like, how you get add.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That sounds delicious. I really really enjoy cooking omelettes but its not my favorite way to eat egg. Its just super fun though because you only like half cook it and then fold it into itself and it just finishes on its own. Omelettes are sort of beautiful in a weird way.

Mannny why are you so upset?
Cause fuck life

Wool

I'm a completely different person from when this thread started to now. I think it changed my life

I had a beer with oatmeal in it earlier at happy hour. Is that good for digestion?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't changed at all. I'm just as gentle or just as mean as forever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't do anything but sit in a room and drink beer all thread long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom