• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Travelers 2 |OT| - We don't need no White Knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Gonna take a break from GAF for a while to get some work done (´=ω=`)

Probably not going to finish this since there's still too much left to do lol. Will probably come back for DT2-2, or maybe the Stranger of Sword City port. Hopefully they remove job doors and/or make crowning easier in the sequel, but there also seem to be hard core fans out there who enjoy having that aspect ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Also good luck on getting your account restored Dorarnae

wat you are taking a break from gaf? &#931;(&#12494;&#1076;<) but that will shrink the hardcore dungeon crawlers here back down again.

Dorarnae

lol, I didnt know which video atlus flagged, but had the video ID...doing some search on google, it seems to be my persona q-gameplay 10 video, which was the final boss+ending.

nobody answered so far....I had another account on youtube, managed to log on it, which is weird considering youtube says that you're not suposed to own/create ect, another channel....so maybe I'll start with my other channel, will wait and see...

Parakeetman

lol, I didnt know which video atlus flagged, but had the video ID...doing some search on google, it seems to be my persona q-gameplay 10 video, which was the final boss+ending.

nobody answered so far....I had another account on youtube, managed to log on it, which is weird considering youtube says that you're not suposed to own/create ect, another channel....so maybe I'll start with my other channel, will wait and see...

just keep the atlus stuff off and also soundtrack related JIC. weird that they are not responding back though.

KiTA

yeah. I had another channel, and that one is clear of claim...so I think I'll just start from scatch and stay away from atlus stuff.

Wow, Dorarnae, that sucks. According to youtube it was "Multiple complaints." Which is bullshit. So Atlus went after you for the Persona Q spoilers? Bad form... Was it Atlus JP or Atlus EN?

Dorarnae

Wow, Dorarnae, that sucks. According to youtube it was "Multiple complaints." Which is bullshit. So Atlus went after you for the Persona Q spoilers? Bad form... Was it Atlus JP or Atlus EN?

Atlus jp. and of course now people are posting the ending in english and it's fine... -_-
kinda wish they would remove that complaint so I could transfer everything to my new channel.

Parakeetman

Atlus jp. and of course now people are posting the ending in english and it's fine... -_-
kinda wish they would remove that complaint so I could transfer everything to my new channel.

Are you fucking kidding? they still have you locked down?

You should go bug their twitter chan. No one that Im familiar with here is someone that works at Atlus or else Id send you over their way.

Dorarnae

Are you fucking kidding? they still have you locked down?

You should go bug their twitter chan. No one that Im familiar with here is someone that works at Atlus or else Id send you over their way.

I never used twitter hehe.
I don't feel like wasting energy arguing with them.... I'll just replay a couple of the game and put back some video -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom