• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust 514 [PS3/PSVita] (EVE Online FPS/MMO) - Update #2: Art, Info, E3 Trailer, F2P

Raxum

So recently started playing Eve and have been looking into Dust, I just gotta say that overall this game looks amazing. I'm assuming you'd use separate characters for the two games (ie not using your pilot from Eve as a soldier in Dust), would this be correct? Also assuming ISK wouldn't be shared between a pilot and a soldier on the same account right?

Also, did anyone ever end up making a new thread for this?

Ah shit, nothing! We really should be able to trad in trophies for beta entries.
If anyone really hates me, send me a code. That will show me!

Those with codes that don't work. Did you choose the NA region? I chose Europe and I was able to redeem it just fine on the SEN Account Management site.

If you have both US and EU accounts maybe ur better off choosing an EU code.

woolley

Those with codes that don't work. Did you choose the NA region? I chose Europe and I was able to redeem it just fine on the SEN Account Management site.

If you have both US and EU accounts maybe ur better off choosing an EU code.

My NA code didn't work but I redeemed another code with my EU account and it worked out so I guess if anyone has an NA code you'll just have to wait a little longer.

No code for me too :(. A spare code would be highly appreciated.

This is probably the most revolutionary FPS in quite some time. Can't wait to get some play time on it.

Boss Man

Definitely have my eye on this, no idea what to expect yet though. I think it's either going to be great or lol.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
haven't actually tried it yet, but I'm just saying, there's something up with the NA region....

Lonestar

Yeah, same error message. Emailed support on this. Anyone get any reply or something different with the NA region?

Could it be that EVE is actually incompatible with gmail? I just realized ever since I signed up for my EVE Account with gmail I never got a single email from them like the once you usually get along the lines of "Thank you for registering with our game etc etc"

Lonestar

Hmmm, i used gmail as well for this. I got a code, but it as of now, doesn't work.

Could it be that EVE is actually incompatible with gmail? I just realized ever since I signed up for my EVE Account with gmail I never got a single email from them like the once you usually get along the lines of "Thank you for registering with our game etc etc"

Dunno about EVE, but I got my DUST514 invite in gmail.

I've been playing it for a couple weeks now. It's pretty good so far. I would say more, but... you know, NDA and all.

I know I said I would post a new thread really soon, but I think it would be more practical to do so either when a lot more information comes out, or when the beta enters an open phase. CCP will be at E3, so maybe I'll post the new thread next week.

Lonestar

Hello,

This is a mass reply that will attempt to address concerns regarding recent issues with DUST514 beta invitations.  If this message does not apply to your particular situation, please respond to this e-mail in order to clarify that your case still requires further attention from our GM team.

We are aware of an issue regarding a limited set of DUST514 beta invites that were sent between the 31st of May and the 1st of June which may have resulted in some of our users receiving invalid codes for their region.  Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused on behalf of all of us at CCP Games and DUST514.

This issue should have since been resolved for all future invitations, and we are working towards providing affected users with valid codes as soon as possible.

Should you have any further issues please feel free to respond to this e-mail, otherwise we thank you for your patience and hope to have you in the DUST514 beta very soon.

Regards,
Senior GM Grave
DUST514 Customer Support Team

email reply. Unsure if this means "the code will work now, get sent a new one, or just "oops, well, this won't be a problem for future code vouchers we'll send out to other people"

Top Bottom