• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail |OT| Become the Storm

I remember wanting this game a long time ago. I was starting to think it was vaporware. <3

Glad it's going to be released soon. Beautiful game.

Nice I'm totally getting this, not gonna be able to play it at all cause darksiders will be eating away at my life. But this baby's gonna be on the backburner

TEJ

On one hand, i'd love to get a free code.

On the other, I want to throw my money at noogy for making this game.

Feep

Banned
Everyone, support your fellow GAFfers! Noogy deserves it.

Also, in a weird bit of nepotism, I'll be reviewing this for G4.

Mwa ha ha ha.

segarr

I remember being blown away when I first saw the submission video Noggy did for the DBP contest he [must have easily] won. It looks even more stunning now. The talent this man has, my god. It will be my first purchase once I get my 360S

Edit: wow, I forgot the main character is completely hand-drawn. No wonder it blows stuff like Rayman Orgins away. Don't get me wrong, I think that looks great too, but this looks to be on another level

OnPoint

I'm shocked at everyone in here thinking it died. I feel like we've been semi-actively discussing it on GAF for at least half a year now, at least since the SoA lineup was revealed.

branny

Noogy

jeeeeeeez that's one heck of a huge, epic, insane trailer Dean.

GET ON THE DUST TRAIN EVERYONE. TICKETS ARE ONLY 1200 SPACE BUCKS.

I will subscribe to your concept of a Dust train. And thanks, means a lot coming from you :)

Thank you everyone for the comments, I hope the trailer gives you a nice sense of the scope you'll experience next Wednesday.

Seda

Somebody told me I had to watch that trailer. I was like "what the heck is Dust...".

wow, I might look into this.

TheOddOne

ibcDYtxSw3YZcf.gif

Goosebumps.

Top Bottom