• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Microsoft Conference

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
ElFly said:
are there any live blogs of this? Can't really watch the streams at work

Eurogamer was the best live blog for me last time, but i was also watching it live from gamespot though :D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, I guess I should mention that the top contenders for maybe-perhaps E3 XBLA shocker release are Geometry Wars 2, Duke Nukem 3D, and Untitled Bungie Project.

Basch said:
What's the best stream to watch from. G4 or Gamespot? So excited. Can't wait to hear all the news. I've been waiting for this moment forever! :D

Gamespot, never had any troubles last year.

jacobs34

Grabs some popcorn. Sits down. Man if someone could get me a Terrel Owens, "get your popcorn ready" gif I'd be in heaven right now.

Kydd BlaZe

jjasper said:
Any tech site doing a live blog? All videogame shit is blocked at work but I can get things like Endgaget.
Wondering about this as well. Videogame shit is blocked where I work at too.

Hey is there an IRC people are in for this? If there is a GAF one, I must have missed it. Could someone please PM me the details to get in? Seems like a fun place to be for this.

Thanks!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Please new Halo game, please new Halo game... please please please. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED A NEW HALO GAME!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
jjasper said:
Any tech site doing a live blog? All videogame shit is blocked at work but I can get things like Endgaget.

Endgadget usually does a joint LiveBlog with the StickofJoy for these events.

soul

Jesus GAF is so slow right now... the pressure is on...

I wonder if they'll announce a Star Ocean 4 date... or will it be up to Square Enix :eek:

Wow. Looks like Nintendo beat them to their announcement. This is the subhead at Eurogamer for the new WiiMote:

"Clips to Wiimote for "unmatched" precision."

Can't wait to see this thing in action.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Diablo 3 console exclusive!
Kotor III 2009 summer release!
MGS4: Solstice edition exclusive content and features!
Halo IV(with a non-suck campaign this time!)
Tekken 6 XBLA online!
Cave shooters coming to US marketplace!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
TaKeRx said:
? There's still 33 mins. left....
I know, but they added time to the counter. The gamespot one was close to 11 minutes to go a while ago. anyways, its irrelevant.

Please Bungie, don't let me down.

TaKeRx

Kandrick said:
Says, 2min left on Live feed starting on gamespot for me.
hmm i thought it stars at 1:30 pm. even better then. :D

IGN: 10:30 am(PST) - Microsoft Press Conference. So i don't know.

Basch

30 minutes left! Should be up now on G4. Wonder what they will talk about 'til the conference starts. If last year was any sign, I expect lots of commercials and jibber jabber. Be intersting to see what interviews and previews they've secured. :D

EDIT: Holy sh!t! Commercial free! Awesome. Good job G4! :D And an on-stage exclusive demo of Fallout 3 later to come. Hell yeah!

One of these will make me explode:

- Killer Instinct 1 or 2 (or both) available right now on XBOX LIVE ARCADE
- APB beta available this November
- Alan Wake gameplay

CassSept

Posting at the first page of legendary thread!
30 minutes left, this will be epic.
Give playable B&K demos (and bring it home!), someone who will replace Jeff Bell and will be even more epic and megatons
Im so angry at myself for singing up for raid though and i cant be here during all the meltdowns, damn
Go go 500 - Internal Server Error

Top Bottom