• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzLink

Banned
What the hell is this thread? :lol

No idea what happened. Downloading some plugin on the konami site now so I can watch the conference.

Hope this is worth it!

EDIT: WTF no fullscreen mode for this conference on the konami site! Is there a better link to the conference somewhere?

Marvie_3

Banned
The more I see this part of the conference, the more I feel I'm going to snap the first time I hear someone I know use the word "gleeks".

theultimo

EzLink said:
What the hell is this thread? :lol

No idea what happened. Downloading some plugin on the konami site now so I can watch the conference.

Hope this is worth it!

EDIT: WTF no fullscreen mode for this conference on the konami site! Is there a better link to the conference somewhere?
You will be sucked!

Parham

Banned
jrricky said:
So Im just getting home from the gym after work...why the hell is this thread still going on??? Its over 9000 posts!!! o_O
We are running our own uncensored loops of the conference now.

6qgs2v.gif

Due to popular demand.

Dambrosi

Banned
Now watching the conference for the fourth time.

I'm at the bit where Russell Simmons indirectly takes credit for putting Obama into office. :D

Much more mirth to come, methinks...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The guy announcing Dance Dance something is clearly drunk.

trejo

Watching this G4 thing up to the Lucha Libre part and the audience is actually quite a bit more responsive than we were originally led to believe. It's like a whole new experience!

Feels good man.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dedication Through Light said:
Hes not drunk, he just wants to dance to demo footage rofl
:lol

The guy in yellow dancing!! :lol

Estival

Watching this on youtube. I can't believe I missed this live. I just. I have a new favorite thing from E3 and it is The Silent Hill Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom