• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory

Banned
Designed to appeal to the hardcroe shoot-em-up car-owd as well players new to the genre.
Save the unvierse with 9 lovely characters.

fallout

Suitcase Test said:
6JTAy.png

trejo

Karram said:
So what exactly did they edit ?

The introduction with the dude telling the womens to keep their womanly parts to themselves and noise free and to mind the exits in case of panic.

Also a mac OS failure.

That's pretty much it so far.

Lijik

trejo said:
The introduction with the dude telling the womens to keep their womanly parts to themselves and noise free and to mind the exits in case of panic.

Also a mac OS failure.

That's pretty much it so far.
If thats it, it shouldnt be that hard to edit those back in right?

JesseZao

We need to etch two tablets of stone with the start times for each restart throughout the day. Then at any point in time for the rest of our life on earth, a person can sync up their video and post their observations.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Why is that Silent hill guy standing so close to the other?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
buy teh haloz said:
They're actually pretty far apart...
mhmh really?
It must be the tiny video on the Konami website then.

EzLink

Banned
oh my god :lol 30 minutes in, watching the conference while following the reactions in this thread. Had to come up for air, I haven't laughed this hard ever for something E3 related :lol

back to the insanity!

theultimo

drtomoe123 said:
OKAY

so is the G4 version from a different angle? is it really the new testament I seek?
It's like watching a bootleg of the conference. Different feel, and worth it if you can get a second viewing.

EzLink

Banned
theultimo said:
It's like watching a bootleg of the conference. Different feel, and worth it if you can get a second viewing.

Shit i'm watching it on g4. Is my virgin witness to this event gimped??

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
sublime085 said:
My favorite part is when the guy says, "Come on Naoki, don't tease them with the announcement."

And Naoki makes the funniest face and noise right at that moment.
Same. Also the way he hunches forward throughout the whole thing. Tempted to try and make an avatar of it.
Also love how near the end it is so obvious the other bloke want to just get off the stage but Naoki wants to tell us more, more about Jazz and RnB (RenBee).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom