• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give credit to Konami. Since I began watching the E3 press conferences 6 or 7 years ago, I have never ever watched a full conference more than once. Konami has changed this.

EzLink

Banned
Just finished it. Mind blown.

After I get up from the fetal position I think I'm going to go on an lsd and coke binge until my world is as crazy as the event I just saw

My favorite moment is still the part where he's still dancing while NAGALO is speaking. And then right at the end he's waving his arms in such a ridiculous pose and screaming "VERRY VERRY EXCISE!"

The Lucha Libre slap-fight/I take it to the back was awesome too, as was Mr. Extreme.

geeko

5npsae.jpg

Please never let this thread die.

South Park will tell you that a million points in expert mode will make you famous, but it's an ironic joke.
A million views on one of your video performances on defjamrapstar.com makes you a rapper, and there's no joke in that.

I think we should transcribe the entire conference.

Enk

makes good threads.
Need to impress?
IRuvUGuys.png

Send in one million troobs! Again and again and again.

Looking awkward?
IRuvUGuys.png

I ruv you guys.

Keep hitting X,X,X?
IRuvUGuys.png

You are suck.

You are suck?
IRuvUGuys.png

I am excite.

Lijik

toasty_T said:
345hug4.jpg

This gif gets funnier the more I watch it. I just started to notice how the dude playing was leaning from side to side. :lol
QVLpK.gif

Mind blown that there are still new details to be uncovered in what I thought i knew

Lijik

Lich_King said:
So... I watched for an hour and still haven't laughed at anything. When should i expect something funny?
Either
A- You are watching the 2009 conference
or
B- You just have no soul

Did the guy really think N3 2 would get a big applause. He must have been so high!

And apparently the rap game tells the story of the African gamer or something.

God this was the best thing about E3.

This is what a video game conference should be. Everyone at Konami was on cloud 9 not giving a fuck and all seemed to have a passion about what they were presenting. I feel bad for Tak Fujii (N3 II guy) with the crowd not responding to him...well I thought he was funny. Every other conference was run by mindless drones in suits that are so completely out of touch with gamers and were boring me half to death.

The games that Konami has shown were awesome too boot.

Lost in Shadow
Castlevania
Silent Hill
Never Dead
N3 II

All look like fun titles that I am looking forward to.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Minamu said:
Congrats on 10k posts :D Now let's aim for 20k! :lol

ONE MILLLLLIIIIION!!!!

Host Samurai said:
This is what a video game conference should be. Everyone at Konami was on cloud 9 not giving a fuck and all seemed to have a passion about what they were presenting. I feel bad for Tak Fujii (N3 II guy) with the crowd not responding to him...well I thought he was funny. Every other conference was run by mindless drones in suits that are so completely out of touch with gamers and were boring me half to death.

The games that Konami has shown were awesome too boot.

Lost in Shadow
Castlevania
Silent Hill
Never Dead
N3 II

All look like fun titles that I am looking forward to.

You're forgetting Dance Masters. I might buy a Kinect and the game based on Naoki's performance alone.

I think I've watched the "highlights" video on YouTube with Tak and Naoki about six or seven times today.

"YOU WILL BE SUCKED."

Naoki sounds exactly like Fernando from GTA III and VC. "So this is real dancing!" This dude is fucking bonkers.

faridmon

drtomoe123 said:
you missed everything

VGA error
marketin the shit
BIENBIENBIEN
lots of traps
ONE MIWWON TWOOPS
9 year old lolis
PEWPEWPEW
we wiw dawnce with absowutewy no contowwahs
ABC news
beyblades back and hotter than ever
creepy staring silent hill guy
PUTITBACKPUTITBACKPUTITBACK
METAL GEAR BATHROOM BREAK

and the finale

the loss of IGA
WTF? are you enticing me to Konami, young man?

iFootball

:lol :lol

It's been said here before, but I really have to emphasize this...

For those that weren't here when the conference streamed live, but have seen the video since... You HAVE to read this thread from the beginning until at least page 50... I LOL'd so much it hurts... :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
You know, I think Russel Simmons speech is totally underrated.

Naok Madder and Tak are hilarious, but Russel's cussing out of nowhere and "Whatever that means" had me rolling.

Lijik

Rereading the thread
Gilgamesh said:
I kind of hope it never ends.
You prophet.

sprsk said:

Naok Madder and Tak are hilarious, but Russel's cussing out of nowhere and "Whatever that means" had me rolling.
100% agree, but the most underrated Russel Simmons bit has to be when they introduce Shinji as "Russel Simmons - Def Jam founder"

carvasd said:
:lol :lol

It's been said here before, but I really have to emphasize this...

For those that weren't here when the conference streamed live, but have seen the video since... You HAVE to read this thread from the beginning until at least page 50... I LOL'd so much it hurts... :lol

The 20 minutes of elevator jazz music!!!!

Trickster

Rahxephon91 said:
Did the guy really think N3 2 would get a big applause. He must have been so high!

And apparently the rap game tells the story of the African gamer or something.

God this was the best thing about E3.

extreeeeeemelly high I'd say.

jett

D-Member
sprsk said:

I'm just here to rep it

Ok, I saw a short 8 minute video of highlights and was laughing my ass off. Aside from the streams, any links to a downloadable version so I can watch it later? I am not on a machine that will see the streams properly.

Beth Cyra

Lich_King said:
So... I watched for an hour and still haven't laughed at anything. When should i expect something funny?

I felt the exact same way, and i know it sounds crazy but after it is over go back to page one and read the thread. It is the reactions to the crazyness that is the true highlight of E3, at least much more so then the confrence itself.

Fireblend

Banned
Holy shit I can believe I missed this the first (twenty) times around :lol Thanks for keeping this thread up in the list so I couldn't miss out on the True E3 Experience, guys. Watching the video while reading this thread is fucking gold :lol

Edit: The comments for every iteration just get better :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom