• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I can't believe it's just a week away. It's taken so long to get here! I really miss its old tradition of being in mid-May.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Wait, Microsoft is broadcasting the pre-recorded Natal event during the Sony keynote? Is that accurate? Seems like a dick move on their part

This will be the first year I can remember where I won't be able to watch/listen to the conferences live (due to having a real job now blah blah).

Very sad about that :(

But also excited for megatons :D
but perhaps moreso the epic move and wave gifs

I need info on these games,

Halo Reach
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty Black Ops
Medal of Honor
Crysis 2
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Battlefield 3

and announcements for these games,
Perfect Dark 2
Rainbow Six 5
Counter Strike 2

IrishNinja

*opens 32 windows* i have all my IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED threads ready to post. no one's gonna beat me on possible announcements this year.

MrDaravon

jiggle said:
Nomura, drop the VII bomb!!

Fuck, really dude?

IrishNinja said:
*opens 32 windows* i have all my IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED threads ready to post. no one's gonna beat me on possible announcements this year.

That would be a good plan if GAF wasn't going to 500 error on you anyway :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
This is my second E3 ever actually. :lol

Anyway, I hope there are new HD JRPGs coming soon.

As lame as it sounds, I'm bummed my Family reunion falls on the eve of E3 week. As it stands I'm gonna miss the MS presser but priorities come first...

seady

AwakenedCloud said:
As lame as it sounds, I'm bummed my Family reunion falls on the eve of E3 week. As it stands I'm gonna miss the MS presser but priorities come first...

Priority comes first... so you are going to stay home and watch E3?

Hy_

oh_ms.jpg

Oh MS, so sneaky.

kenta said:
Wait, Microsoft is broadcasting the pre-recorded Natal event during the Sony keynote? Is that accurate? Seems like a dick move on their part
Seems like MS doesn't want people to watch the NATAL special.

kaskade

I may be most excited(maybe a better word would be curious) about Natal. We haven't really seen anything outside of tech demo stuff so seeing actual games using it should be excited. e3 is always a fun time.

IrishNinja

SailorDaravon said:
That would be a good plan if GAF wasn't going to 500 error on you anyway :lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
id planned for every other contingency but this! ive got "DIABLO 3 ON CONSOLES!", "SHENMUE 3 ON WII? WHAAAA?!", "FUCK YOUR MOTHER - ITS STRIDER 3", etc all my bases are covered!
500's be damned.

Dresden

Hmm, this will be my first E3 on GAF. I guess there will be a lot of meltdowns and such.

Wish I was here when FFXIII got announced for the 360.

IrishNinja said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
id planned for every other contingency but this! ive got "DIABLO 3 ON CONSOLES!", "SHENMUE 3 ON WII? WHAAAA?!", "FUCK YOUR MOTHER - ITS STRIDER 3", etc all my bases are covered!
500's be damned.

Do you have FF7REMAKE ON IPHONE!?!? TESTICLES ESPLODE!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
AwesomeSyrup said:
I need info on these games,

Halo Reach
Gears of War 3
Call of Duty Black Ops
Medal of Honor
Crysis 2
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Battlefield 3

and announcements for these games,
Perfect Dark 2
Rainbow Six 5
Counter Strike 2

So I see you like rhythm games.

I have to work right when the Microsoft conference starts!

But it's only a 5 hour day (it will feel like eternity) so hopefully when I get back the recorded conference will be up on the net for me to enjoy.

Nachkebia

Banned
Last GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast Guardian

hxa155

Man, I have high expectation for all three console companies this year. Lots of games and lots of new hardware; Move, Natal, 3DS, Vitality Sensor. This is gonna be awesome. :D It's a shame I won't be able to see any of the conferences live though. My classes end at 2pm est and I won't be home until 3 so there goes a good chunk of Sony's conference.

My avatar has the first Pikmin 3 footage :lol . I'm really interested in what Nintendo has to bring. I kind of shifted more to PS3/360 this gen but after playing Galaxy 2 I'm all for a great Nintendo year ! Please make it so...oh yeah and a Golden Sun DS release date would be nice.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Nachkebia said:
Last GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast GuardianLast Guardian

:D

I really fucking wish my flight had internet on board. It is from 10-2:30 EST so I will completely miss Nintendo's Conference. Sony's starts right after I land and I have no idea when I'll be able to reach a computer. Hopefully my smart phone will have service where I'll be.

WTF at Natal not being live.

What is this, 1932?

Also, PLEASE ANNOUNCE PAC MAN VS 2. Seriously. Game of forever (but needs to work with DS)

hylje

Nintendo event will be a combilation of negatons with added flavour of barbie and dress me up games.

Oh well. It most likely be that for the first 1hr59mins.

A pessimist is never disappointed.

Top Bottom