• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

MMaRsu

Banned
OMG the thread is up woohoooo

too bad I probably will miss the conferences live though :(((((((

No gaf IRC chat :(

Messi

Zero-Crescent said:
I've been leaving it on there due to how they "canceled" it. Rather than simply saying that it was canceled, they furrowed a lot of brows by giving the "cancellation" from the perspective of GlaDOS, and saying that it was "replaced by a surprise," the details of which are still pretty fuzzy (When will the "surprise" be unveiled? How will it be unveiled?).

Wasnt the press release worded like apature had made a deal with valve? maybe its another orange box situation with the secret being episode 3 revealed at e3?

spats

Skiesofwonder said:
That's pretty awesome. :lol

You need translator dude though.

translatorbanner.jpg

GarthVaderUK said:
E3 excitement building! :D
Can't wait for the press conferences!

Put together a logo today for the E3 thread over on GRcade (UK gaming forum):

2psm82q.jpg

mind if i use this in my calendar page? :lol

Mayyhem

Why, why does the microsoft conference have to be on the same date and start at the same TIME as my class on monday.

Zero-Crescent said:
Just some useful notes for the OP...
- First, the time for the Sony press conference is incorrect. After Nintendo announced their extended duration, Sony delayed the start of their conference to 12:00pm PDT, so journalists would not need to rush to get between the two conferences. I wouldn't put too much stock into IGN or Gametrailers times right now, since they have been terrible at keeping their times up-to-date. (Gamertell's times seems to be more updated)

- The calender is a nice start, but the World Clock can be a friend to all (Copied from my E3 thread post on another site):
Microsoft Press Conference - Monday, June 14th 10:30am PDT <World Clock>
Nintendo Press Conference - Tuesday, June 15th, 9:00am PDT <World Clock>
Sony Press Conference - Tuesday, June 15th 12:00pm PDT <World Clock>

EA Press Conference - Monday, June 14th 2:00 pm PDT <World Clock>
UbiSoft Press Conference - Monday, June 14th 5:00 pm PDT <World Clock>
Valve Press Conference - Monday, June 14th 7:00 pm PDT <World Clock>
Activision Press Conference - Monday, June 14th 9:00 pm PDT <World Clock>
Konami Press Conference - Wednesday, June 16th 1:00pm PDT <World Clock>
Bookmarked, thanks!

Awesome. I'll be able to view every press conference live except for EA's and Konami's (I don't care much about them). I have one lucky school schedule.

spats

I'll be a sad panda if I can't skip work for E3. Constant 500 errors and a thread moving a few pages in a minute are what make it awesome. <3

Ha, my last class of the day on Monday is at 1pm, and my last of the day on Tuesday is 4pm, giving me plenty of time to get home and watch the conferences on both days. :D (Though I'll have to get a bus on the Tuesday if I wanna be back in time for the Nintendo one, which tbh is the only one I really care about :p

Stike

Fantastic thread.

Cant wait to share the craziness. Since there is apparently no "official" chat, I think I will just join an AIM chat room called E3 or something hehehe...

Will also capture all press conferences if possible (for my archive)

Any chance Mirror's Edge 2 gets revealed/announced?

I just replayed it on PC recently and I have a new-found appreciation for the game.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
WasteLand Soldier said:
so is the ms conference in the morning or the evening? the calender says it starts at 6:30p. get it together GAF.
It's in the morning for the U.S. West Coast.

There is a thirty minute pre-show though where they're also revealing things and the conference is followed by a post-show as well.

sweet thanks. just put in for the day off. i already have tuesday. i thought they were all tuesday. ahhhhhh e3. sitting around all day in boxers and eating icecream sandwiches :D

Is it safe to say that Sony has announced most of what they have up their sleeves already with MotorStorm 3, InFamous 2, Killzone 3, and other recent announcements? I think they might have one or two more medium surprises, but I'm surprised they have let so much out before their conference.

Top Bottom