• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels so good seeing this:

CHbGF7uUEAARGHO.jpg

tmrrw night will be a long time coming for a lot of fallout fans.

Sagroth

No Tekken 7 at E3.

E3 site had Namco showing a fighting game for Xbox One and PS4. Soul Calibur?

Very, VERY likely to be Soul Calibur. There was a related survey a few months back, and Verendus(I think it was him) has mentioned its existence before.

MattyG

Banned
I have one last descision to make for the Bethesda Conference thread, but I need you guys to do it for me because I can't decide; thin black border (bottom) or no border (top)? (Open them in a new tab to get a better look).

The bordered one matches my smaller banners -

suyb.png

but the no border one looks cleaner.

klaushm

The Coalition Studio just launched their new Gears of War website: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us

Not really much to glean, new look, new forums, stats, etc. Still, love me some Gears.

Thanks
1378853178811.gif

I have one last descision to make for the Bethesda Conference thread, but I need you guys to do it for me because I can't decide; thin black border (bottom) or no border (top)? (Open them in a new tab to get a better look).

Without borders. Yep. Looks cleaner.

MattyG

Banned
I say no border, maybe try 1 pixel border instead of 2 pixels.
Just tried it and for some reason it doesn't even show up.

But so far it looks like it's 2:1 for no border. The only reason I personally prefer the border is because it matches the small banners (which I think need the border, they looked funny without it). But I think the size of the header banner does lend itself better to no border.

RootCause

Resident Evil 7 should have the main character be an adolescent. No secret labs. Just someone trying to survive an outbreak, without no clue to what's going on, or trying to uncover some conspiracy. Would be a fresh experience, but probably not a popular opinion around here.

Servbot24

Banned
Resident Evil 7 should have the main character be an adolescent. No secret labs. Just someone trying to survive an outbreak, without no clue to what's going on, or trying to uncover some conspiracy. Would be a fresh experience, but probably not a popular opinion around here.

Pretty sure that's what absolutely everyone wants, isn't it? Except for the adolescent bit.

kurahador

That already exists, and it's called RE Outbreak. Capcom just need to remaster them and restore the online component.

More hyped to see more NMS then perhaps anything else at E3. Completely captivated by that game.

Hoping for some combat footage, perhaps a full on stage demo from Murray, a release date and a hint as to what will come post launch perhaps. Just hope they are also getting some network assistance as they will need a hefty system in place to handle potentially millions of players within the same universe

Javin98

Banned
Man, I envy you guys who are streaming the conferences live, what more watching live at LA. I don't think I'll be able to watch them live, so I'll watch on Youtube after school :(

More hyped to see more NMS then perhaps anything else at E3. Completely captivated by that game.

Hoping for some combat footage, perhaps a full on stage demo from Murray, a release date and a hint as to what will come post launch perhaps. Just hope they are also getting some network assistance as they will need a hefty system in place to handle potentially millions of players within the same universe
I really want to see more NMS. The only 2 things I want to see more than that are Horizon and TLG. If all 3 show up on Monday, I might need some help to regain my sanity. That's not even thinking about Uncharted. Is there a E3 aftermath support line I can call?

DJIzana

Funny... I was thinking how easy it'd be for Level-5 to make a new Wild Arms game. It almost screams that it could happen. Have a similar feel to Ni no Kuni in art / world design and change the combat around.

MattyG

Banned
Actually, you know what...

bill-oreilly-angry-jerk.jpg

Fuck it! I've stared at these things for the longest time, and I know the majority said no border, but I like the border more and the inconsistency with the rest of the banners would drive me nuts if I didn't use that one. I'm making an executive descision, borders are in!

This is the last you all will have to hear about the banners, I promise ;)

Yeah this sounds terrible...as a mainline RE game. I'm one that prefers to keep the established cast.

De_Legend

Banned

Fuck it! I know the majority said no border, but I like the border more and the inconsistency with the rest of the banners would drive me nuts if I didn't use that one. I'm making an executive descision, borders are in!

WOW

Welfare

Fuck it! I know the majority said no border, but I like the border more and the inconsistency with the rest of the banners would drive me nuts if I didn't use that one. I'm making an executive descision, borders are in!

Thread ruined will not show up.
:)

jond76

Banned

Fuck it! I've stared at these things for the longest time, and I know the majority said no border, but I like the border more and the inconsistency with the rest of the banners would drive me nuts if I didn't use that one. I'm making an executive descision, borders are in!

I like the borders. Good call.

We're so close now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom