• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 | General Information and FAQ

Hey guys, quick question. I'm going to be away tomorrow for the duration of the Microsoft and Ubisoft conferences and I'm quite the "spolierphobe". Will links to the VOD versions of these conferences be posted in this thread once they are uploaded?

MattyG

Banned
I'm making the Bethesda thread and the last thing I need are links to live blogs and livestreams. The latter is easy enough, but I'm not sure about the former. Does anyone know who are doing them?

Luigi87

Glad I clicked this thread. I forgot Bethesda's was today's, and I had no idea that EA was doing theirs today as well.

Gangxxter

Thanks for the great thread!

Quick question, is there also an E3 news thread, were everything that got announced across all press conferences is listed in one thread like last year?

Volotaire

Thanks for the great thread!

Quick question, is there also an E3 news thread, were everything that got announced across all press conferences is listed in one thread like last year?

Yeh, I assumed Amir0x (who usually does it) was going to do an E3 summary thread this year, but it seems like he is not. Perhaps someone else could create it and be responsible for it.

Volotaire

Is there a link for the bethesda conference anywhere?

yDd487N.png

Links currently being updated

Alternatively, use YT (GB, IGN, Gamespot, Pure Bethesda channel, Kinda Funny, Total Biscuit, random YouTubers , etc.)

Same with Twitch

Hey guys, my team and I will be streaming live, the conferences and on the show floor as well! For the conferences, the link to watch is:

Afreeca.tv/thathashtagshow

There's two girl gamers that are pretty excited for E3!! It'll be my first one!!!! Tune in!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So, like every fucking year, anyone with some graphic skilzz wants to help me make a rectangular banner for Microsoft 2016 Conference? :) I can whip something out in Paint but you know, something decent at least haha

Anyone else attending all the conferences live? I'm in LA all alone so if anyone wants to meet up or hang or something after/during a conference gimme a holler!

Jackpot

Banned
Does Capcom have any E3 presence or is it cross our fingers they show up in other conferences like Dead Rising 4?

Ffs do I stay up or not? I can't be bothered to have a nap right now. But it's gonna be so painful to stay awake till the conference.

Edit: Oops this isn't the Sony thread...

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
I read somewhere that Atlus are having there own Persona 5 stream, am i just blind and i cant see it ?

Top Bottom