• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2016 | General Information and FAQ

Volotaire

Is GameSpot doing any live coverage?

Yes!

Firstly, look at this sheet and you will find Gamespot Archives to their live pre and post conference coverage of the conferences.

Gamespot Twitch, https://www.youtube.com/user/gamespot and Gamespot Website Live video page will have live feeds.

Secondly, on the showfloor days, they will have the following on their schedule for demos at E3 on their stages

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

Will be broadcast to Gamespot website, YouTube and Twitch.

sun-drop

Yes!

Firstly, look at this sheet and you will find Gamespot Archives to their live pre and post conference coverage of the conferences.

Gamespot Twitch, https://www.youtube.com/user/gamespot and Gamespot Website Live video page will have live feeds.

Secondly, on the showfloor days, they will have the following on their schedule for demos at E3 on their stages

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

Will be broadcast to Gamespot website, YouTube and Twitch.

Nice ,thank you.

Anything live right now though?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So have there been any loud crowd reactions so far? Love watching those.

EDIT: Should have read the thread before asking lol

Volotaire

So have there been any loud crowd reactions so far? Love watching those.

EDIT: Should have read the thread before asking lol

Have you watched Bethesda? It's not a big crowd moment but it's a rather hilarious alternative. Sony got a few cheers. MSFT as well (not as big) . Nothing crazy.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Have you watched Bethesda? It's not a big crowd moment but it's a rather hilarious alternative. Sony got a few cheers. MSFT as well (not as big) . Nothing crazy.

They need to announce Half Life 3 just for the crowd reaction alone.

Just want to throw a shout out to people running this site this year. It's worked flawlessly all day and it's been a much better e3 for it.

eso76

So, correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think Half Life 3 was announced ?
And Read Dead Whatever.

Seriously, what i'm asking is: is this it for new games announcements at E3 (besides Nintendo's) or are there more events planned in the next few days where RDR could pop up ? Unlikely, right ?

Volotaire

So, correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think Half Life 3 was announced ?
And Read Dead Whatever.

Seriously, what i'm asking is: is this it for new games announcements at E3 (besides Nintendo's) or are there more events planned in the next few days where RDR could pop up ? Unlikely, right ?

I highly doubt any new game announcements will be made but a few years ago Fez 2 was announced on a Wednesday (or tThursday?) so it could happen for smaller games.

Red Dead will be revealed its own time. i would not be surprised if it is revealed shortly after E3 'after the storm'.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I just noticed, is this the first time that Konami is completely absent from the show??
They are not completely absent. They have two meeting rooms (MR 511B, MR 511C) booked.

d00d3n

The gaf servers held up fabulously well this year, like they did last year. I followed everything intensely from gaf and the only downtime was a couple of minutes at the height of the Sony conference. I guess fleeting unstable E3 gaf is now a part of history? It doesn't seem to be coming back.

E3 has been pretty sublime. It seems like Im really enjoying the games on show this year. Everyone is strong. I haven't had a chance to recap the Nintendo showings but the Zelda game is astonishing. Really some new ground for Nintendo, and I see why they catered to it as their swansong for their next evolution.

Where is Crackdown 3?!!, More Scaleboud is super sweet (It ran like butter compared to its 1st showing!) We even get a freakin Phantom Dust port!! The Play Anywhere initiative has me super pumped to build a PC and now the options are better than ever with the 1070 and AMD options!

Sony has amazing games coming up! Horizon, GR2, GoW, freakin Spiderman looks good as hell. We have Crash again!!!!!!!

Just so much I could gush about, its been awesome.

Jebus, the South hall was desolate. I'm kinda worried about the 3rd parties after seeing that fairly empty hall. For fuck sakes, T-Mobile had a giant booth there near the entrance! These pics were at like 3:30pm.

13450910_1152014674819052_1285524417291981064_n.jpg

13427868_1152014691485717_3125078507976958742_n.jpg

13418924_1152014731485713_7537380211604503542_n.jpg

West hall on the other hand was really packed. I couldn't move around without pushing people out of the way. All the excitement of the show seemed with the big three.

semaphore

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

We showcased our new game "Badiya" on stage at the PC Gaming Show.

Here is the on-stage interview (starting at 03:03:00):
https://youtu.be/jlS1GsEeqVg?t=10983

Can one of the admins please give my account (the dev of the game) the sufficient privileges to create a new thread on the forum?

mcfrank

Jebus, the South hall was desolate. I'm kinda worried about the 3rd parties after seeing that fairly empty hall. For fuck sakes, T-Mobile had a giant booth there near the entrance! These pics were at like 3:30pm.

13450910_1152014674819052_1285524417291981064_n.jpg

13427868_1152014691485717_3125078507976958742_n.jpg

13418924_1152014731485713_7537380211604503542_n.jpg

West hall on the other hand was really packed. I couldn't move around without pushing people out of the way. All the excitement of the show seemed with the big three.

Yikes, that looks pretty bad compared to the last few years. I have a pass and am headed there today and tomorrow. Maybe I won't need both days.

chemicals

They need to announce Half Life 3 just for the crowd reaction alone.

I can imagine it: ... the head honchos from valve take the stage to rapturous applause - then a standing ovation. After the room gets quiet: "We have an announcement pertaining to the Half Life gaming franchise!" The crowd nearly loses it... another standing ovation.

"Orange Box remastered for Playstation 4!" - "err, no (laughs) just kidding... Gordon Freeman is going to be in the new Skylanders!"

groan

Top Bottom