• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Conference And Livestream Schedule Thread

Raven77

Is there an official thread to just discuss E3 generally or to discuss each different companies conferences? I thought by now we usually have a few of those. Gotta get those hype trains going.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Is there an official thread to just discuss E3 generally or to discuss each different companies conferences? I thought by now we usually have a few of those. Gotta get those hype trains going.

We've specifically been locking hype thread.

Each conference will have its own thread put up one hour before it starts as a sticky and then unstickied immediately after.

At that point, threads will be made about the individual announcements, unless someone does a good job writing them up during the conference.

-SD-

Banned
http://www.ustream.tv/playstation

ps_e32014uslej.png

Raven77

Each conference will have its own thread put up one hour before it starts as a sticky and then unstickied immediately after.

At that point, threads will be made about the individual announcements, unless someone does a good job writing them up during the conference.

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the info / heads up.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I hope someone is making the spoiler free thread with links to the conferences for those of us who actually have to work.

People just keep making variations on hype threads. There are three of them on the first page alone. We really should just have one absurdly large and dumd hype thread. :)

wiibomb

People just keep making variations on hype threads. There are three of them on the first page alone. We really should just have one absurdly large and dumd hype thread. :)

I belive this would be better to have than the multiple variations...

is it possible to know why there is not a hype thread for at least the 3 main companies? sorry for the noobish question...

Anyone knows the time for these in Chinese time, so I can get a day-off? Not sure if I should get a day off on monday or tuesday.

Thanks~

ekim

I guess I can watch all of these conferences also on the Gametrailers app on my 360, right? Twitch is lagging for me mostly.

How did Sony pull off the Spike TV deal?, weird right they usually never even show it on TV

I checked the future guide on my DVR yesterday and it wasn't on spike but this is good news so I don't get a laggy / struggling stream , sometimes a ton of comments make it go slow :(

Totally forgot that I'll have to miss part of Sony's press conference so I can watch 24 :(

You have a computer? Watch it muted on PC while watching 24. Win-win.

Anyways, what consoles can stream the events? I do not have cable and I only use tablets. I have PS3/PS4/Wii U consoles and Android devices. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Microsoft can be done on Windows Phone. That is one down. Now just the others left!

Vizzeh

Banned
Being in the UK, its going to be some late-night watching!!

Intrigued about most of the secret games, EA/Ubi + Sonys stuff... Half an eye on MS, maybe they can sweet talk me into getting their console.

I really want to bring my laptop to E3 to watch the conferences, but I don't know how bad LA theft is. I don't want my stolen, and I don't want to take my laptop everywhere with me.

I checked the future guide on my DVR yesterday and it wasn't on spike but this is good news so I don't get a laggy / struggling stream , sometimes a ton of comments make it go slow :(

I can't find anything about Sony's conference being streamed on Spike. Can anyone verify this?

the past e3's were the best just because of 1 awesome thing , microsoft always released about 3 demo's ready to download for the xbox 360.

Awesome time conversion site. Noted down all the local times for me and will sort out how I want to watch this(live, not live etc).

Microsoft kicking off at 12:30am where I am, not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Question is whether I sleep through EA and UBI and get up for Sony or just what it all and sleep after Sony!

Top Bottom