• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

Nopren

xoJch.jpg
nod-of-approvalkxftp.gif

So I work on the MS one for over 13 HOURS strait today and I need a back will continue on with Sony tomorrow when I'm done with work.
Yes I really did work on it for 13 HOURS !!! with one 1 break for dinner.
Edited 494 frames by hand.

http://www.abload.de/img/e3_microsoft_tds_v5j67sf.gifimg]

(side note, yes I know J did not do the press briefing in 2006 Peter More did but I love J and thought this would be funnier)

If you like it let me know if you don't that is also ok but be kind ok? :P[/QUOTE]

this is pretty terrific. good work.

Eradicate

WbPyw.jpg

This thread is always so good! I'm excited for E3 and all the great ridiculousness that surrounds it!

I've laughed so much already looking through this.

Rapstah

I wouldn't mind more E3 Bear going on in here. I'm already planning to make a platform game with him as the main character in time for next E3, but I need inspiration now. Best GAF character ever.

My body didn't ask for this.

And I'm glad you guys liked my non-GIF, which broke the rule of this thread. Caught me by surprise when I saw it on the various Tumblr pages.

If you ask me, as long as an image produces lulz, it belongs in this thread and yours had not trouble with that.

Top Bottom